On how to gain significant height for closed plate cels

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
Have something apply tension on your spine while sleeping so as to create large gaps between the spinal discs combined with high dose collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, hyaluronic acid for years

Problem is this would make sleeping near impossible, as I’ve already tried a weight and pulley based sleep set up

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bigchunguslover, 5.5psl, User28823 and 7 others
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, bloomercel and IndraBC
Have something apply tension on your spine while sleeping so as to create large gaps between the spinal discs combined with high dose collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, hyaluronic acid for years

Problem is this would make sleeping near impossible, as I’ve already tried a weight and pulley based sleep set up
Did you gained inches

Did you gained inches
I’m tried for two days only because I literally got no sleep

I’ve also tried LSJL while sleeping which led to a paralyzed nerve on my knee I didn’t want the same to happen to my ankles in this set up because it made them numb

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823, Fgsfds and FutureChadronelite
just do LL at this point nigga

I’ve also tried LSJL while sleeping which led to a paralyzed nerve on my knee I didn’t want the same to happen to my ankles in this set up because it made them numb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier and User28823

Not my fukin question DID YOU GAIN INCHS

Document your progress but jfl

try heelsmashing

try roping next life u will most likely be taller

Glucosamine is cope

being tall gives me so much dopamine

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You are a madlad, I appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Youㅤ and anticel
You are a madlad, I appreciate it
Well I think this idea has good potential to work compared to things like microfractures, LSJL, or heel smashing which are probably cope

But I’m not mad enough to try it more unless I find a comfortable set up

Well I think this idea has good potential to work compared to things like microfractures, LSJL, or heel smashing which are probably cope

Are you pulling your legs with bands? if yes thats why you have shit sleep. If you want to do sleep stretching get a pelvic traction device

I think it should work as long as you keep doing, gains are most likely not truly permanent. But it's for sure possible to find some comfortable setup and try again, i remember getting used to sleep certain way when I broke my arm, hard at first but then it's easier. I'd recommend to do it during holidays/vacation so you don't disrupt your sleep before important activities and events.

Are you pulling your legs with bands? if yes thats why you have shit sleep. If you want to do sleep stretching get a pelvic traction device
I think it should work as long as you keep doing, gains are most likely not truly permanent. But it's for sure possible to find some comfortable setup and try again, i remember getting used to sleep certain way when I broke my arm, hard at first but then it's easier. I'd recommend to do it during holidays/vacation so you don't disrupt your sleep before important activities and events.
I’m not doing anything anymore this was a year ago I used weights hanging from a pulley to pull my ankles

That sounds like that russian height growth method you'll see posted on /fit/ from time to time. Guy basically attached himself to a medieval torture device all night (hands and feet attached to resistance bands). Here it is:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier, thereallegend, Youㅤ and 1 other person

Drink alcohol and then do this you will get asleep + gain height + have a good time too

• +1

0.5 inches if height lol its iver for u

I’m not doing anything anymore this was a year ago I used weights hanging from a pulley to pull my ankles
Ik you have tried some different heightmaxxing methods. Have you gained any height at all from since you started? Not hating, im just curious

• +1
Ik you have tried some different heightmaxxing methods. Have you gained any height at all from since you started? Not hating, im just curious
too my knowledge, I haven’t gained anything