Once a foid has made her first impression of you, it's set and will not change.

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
Might be a water thread but I figured I'd share my personal experience anyway.

So recently (~month) I quit my job working as a server and got a job in retail. It's a pretty easy job and I get along with most of my coworkers thanks to my NTmaxxing progress that I made back when I worked at the restaurant. (On some days I'm easily the most NTmaxxed person up front since it's like 80% foids and I'm a tallfag).

Anyway, about a week ago we had a new girl join the team and I thought it would be interesting to see how it went. You see, we had the same homeroom in the past school year and if any of you have read my previous threads you would know I'm a non-NT loner at school (not exactly a loser per se, I just don't exist) and I knew without a doubt that this girl would know that about me. I already knew that this girl recognized me because when the manager introduced us I saw her eyes flash.

Anyway, on the first day that we worked together I tried making small talk only to be given one-worded answers and yes/no head shakes. Now I thought maybe she was being shy and still getting acclimated (PSL wise I mog her) which was my running theory until about a week later when I saw her chatting with a literal 3.5 PSL incel.

Now keep in mind this entire time she's seen me be super NT, I talk to a lot of customers and joke around with coworkers yet in her mind my value has already been set as NON-NT TRUECEL and not even the fact that I grew an inch over the last 2 months, leanmaxxed, and became NT could change her mind.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: quackspirations, Deleted member 16474, thereallegend and 3 others
This confirms my 'Just don't talk to women until you're maxxed out' theory.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: TeenAscender, quackspirations, gtuktm and 9 others
a women will decide whether she's gonna fuck you or not within 5 seconds of seeing you

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: quackspirations, Broski, ascension and 7 others
a women will decide whether she's gonna fuck you or not within 5 seconds of seeing you
This is not just a matter of fucking though, this is a question of whether she thinks you're even worth talking to / deserve basic respect.

• +1
Reactions: quackspirations, thereallegend and Deleted member
Or ur just a ugly ass nigga no shame in it boyo become like Arthur Morgan cowboy shit Marlboro shit

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member and fjor2096
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15827
Aren't you a bug-eyed curry shitskin? Don't ever disrespect me again.
I’m an Aryan prince
1A9E385D 70D8 4B21 9CF8 9F2C3FC3097B

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member and fjor2096
Not true.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
How do I NTmaxx tbh do I just lie about being a normal person?

Also a womans opinion of you can go awlays go down but rarely will it ever EVER go back up

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Boxingfan, Deleted member and 1 other person
How do I NTmaxx tbh do I just lie about being a normal person?
I just sleepdeprivedmaxxed and lost my filter making me slightly lower inhib. A better alternative imo is if you can attach to a giga NT person and you can 'shadow' them (I did this with a fat foid and she put me on talking terms with other foids). Remember you can't become NT but that doesn't mean you can't do a good job of emulating it. Fake it till you make it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member
This is what the redpill copers in my TikTok comments don't understand

nah you probably schizo and still the same person u described.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
From my own experience, girls can change their minds very easily. They are hyper-emotional animals.

So you looksmaxxed and she wasnt interested?? Wtf this is suifuel . Just proved nt dosent mean shit

• +1
Reactions: quackspirations