Once a foid told to my fat friend "fai schiffff" (translation you stink of shit)

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Subhuman on abilify JFL where the fuck does he want to go. I've never seen a bigger humiliation

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 52758, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
Yeah your ‘friend’

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 4397, Deleted member 52758 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 52758 and Deleted member 31497
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Ricky212
@PseudoMaxxer She really told him "fai schifffff" JFL he started dripping saliva on himself like a true subanimal

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 52758 and PseudoMaxxer
Dude shut the fuck up i mog you hard
9368F42E 719C 499C 9B59 3CECB6FF6DF5

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
A foid once told a manlet friend of mine “ short dick” when he tried to cold approach. I think we were 14/15 at that time ig.Fucking brutal man

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and the BULL
A foid once told a manlet friend of mine “ short dick” when he tried to cold approach. I think we were 14/15 at that time ig.Fucking brutal man
Subhumans like this Need to off themselves. I'm tired of this subhumans asking me to go to the city centre when he stinks of shit and nobody wants to see him. When i walk alone i got plenty of iois, but when i walk with this subanimal nobody looks at me for even 1 second, the failo effect is too strong , then he starts sperging out thinking i'm incel like him

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Deleted member 52758, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Subhuman on abilify JFL where the fuck does he want to go. I've never seen a bigger humiliation
that's not even the translation
mirin gaslighting indians

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and the BULL
Height?

• +1
Subhumans like this Need to off themselves. I'm tired of this subhumans asking me to go to the city centre when he stinks of shit and nobody wants to see him. When i walk alone i got plenty of iois, but when i walk with this subanimal nobody looks at me for even 1 second, the failo effect is too strong , then he starts sperging out thinking i'm incel like him
have you tried hanging out with other chads

• +1
have you tried hanging out with other chads
Yes, it's much Better, but It was in college, now i can only go out with this schizophrenic subhuman which i know from hs

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 31497
@PseudoMaxxer She really told him "fai schifffff" JFL he started dripping saliva on himself like a true subanimal
fucking brutal, even more brutal if an italian foid tells you since they are much more trad and educated then US toilets