ONCE AGAIN, HAS GIANT IMPLANTS ACTUALLY SHOWN RESULTS?

C

coxel

Iron
title. seriously, I'm yet to see a single face.
@RealSurgerymax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jackinthebox, 5'7 zoomer and optimisticzoomer
@RealSurgerymax

Here's one. There a bits and pieces elsewhere, but here's at least 1 comprehensive one.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coispet, 5'7 zoomer, Mrxshmallow and 4 others
1 public result after 5 years of pepe meme page, holy fuk lifefuel boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, IMOGYOU, BlackpillRemedy and 8 others
nah surely there’s more that’s pathetic

Ive seen a bunch on discord

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
@RealSurgerymax
honestly I've only ever seen one result, you make a very valid point

Went digging through my phone and found this as well. Low-res but Giant posted it somewhere at some point. The client frauds a little by doing some slight squinting but the improvement is obvious.

Here's one. There a bits and pieces elsewhere, but here's at least 1 comprehensive one.

This is unbelievable. I made a post saying plastic surgery is a scam but this makes me rethink it. It’s just most people don’t know what implants to get

This is unbelievable. I made a post saying plastic surgery is a scam but this makes me rethink it. It’s just most people don’t know what implants to get
I'd say it's complicated, and not the panacea some tout it to be. But, for structural deficiencies, it and osteonomies are the best corrections we currently have. Regardless, proper design is everything.

• +1
Reactions: gravlek
Went digging through my phone and found this as well. Low-res but Giant posted it somewhere at some point. The client frauds a little by doing some slight squinting but the improvement is obvious.

View attachment 3041277

View attachment 3041277
Comically frauded, both in the before(purposely made look worse) and after(purposely made look better)

Ive talked with this guy extensively

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, piec, jackinthebox and 2 others
Comically frauded, both in the before(purposely made look worse) and after(purposely made look better)

Ive talked with this guy extensively
Would love to hear more about this - please elaborate

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Would love to hear more about this - please elaborate
He never looked as bad as the before, like thats close to a sub 5 eye area and he was not even close to that in the multiple pics i have seen of him unedited pre surgery. It’s the equivalent of doing cross eyes in a before and then not doing it in the after. The lighting is also on only one side of his face.

He is also squinting in the after. I have an unfrauded recent pic of him in an after.

He was a decent looking guy before and its the same after

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
He never looked as bad as the before, like thats close to a sub 5 eye area and he was not even close to that in the multiple pics i have seen of him unedited pre surgery. It’s the equivalent of doing cross eyes in a before and then not doing it in the after. The lighting is also on only one side of his face.

He is also squinting in the after. I have an unfrauded recent pic of him in an after.

He was a decent looking guy before and its the same after
Does he regret getting surgery then?

View attachment 3041277
Still looks incredible to be honest as it looks like its without drop down- UEE got completely fixed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and Asspear
I found this on reddit

On the right there is still a lot of swelling according to OP, and supposedly his chin got advanced 15.5mm.
He also is in contact with many Giant patients and went to Safi but from insider info he said its a bad choice and he dodged the bullet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Asspear and N1666
Ok now lets see before after on an average giant implants case instead of a cherry picked over 5 years down to the botb that he could pull yet still frauded before after or giga recessed person

Attachments

• IMG_5974.jpeg
    IMG_5974.jpeg
    345.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy

After the surgery he kinda looks like a curry version of @funkyflamingo

• JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo
Ok now lets see before after on an average giant implants case instead of a cherry picked over 5 years down to the botb that he could pull yet still frauded before after or giga recessed person
Bad bimax plan imo ; he had quite long face yet instead of doing anyerior impaction and reverse most of the height they went for posterior downgraft so his face stayed long.

Now he looks like stereotypical high school jock.

Bad bimax plan imo ; he had quite long face yet instead of doing anyerior impaction and reverse most of the height they went for posterior downgraft so his face stayed long.

Now he looks like stereotypical high school jock.
Either way, full facial implants should have improved him a lot, instead he looks super uncanny now. This was the best pic he took and im wondering if its edited because he looked 10x more uncanny in every day pics. His dad literally told him he couldn’t look at him

Either way, full facial implants should have improved him a lot, instead he looks super uncanny now. This was the best pic he took and im wondering if its edited because he looked 10x more uncanny in every day pics. His dad literally told him he couldn’t look at him
The issue is an actual successful transformation requires remodeling of the bone. Not just adding mass. If you use AI filters (like in face app) you’ll see that they just do minor shifts of your face to make you good looking. It might make your jaw a little slimmer, your eye area a different shape. It might make your chin a mm longer. All these different changes (not just bone too) combine to get your face to the median attractive face.

If you think about it, the optimal jaw size is the median, 50% will need more mass, 50% will actually need to remove mass.

This community has a lot of extreme stupidity since it’s mostly young teenage men. They associate being attractive with being strong so it’s always about “robustness” or ”hunter” features. It’s really just about approaching aesthetic ideals. Not mass or forward growth.

Last edited:
People like giant implants just prey on this community stupidity that “robustness” “hunter” and “high T” is good. Chico doesn’t have a giant jaw. Timothy Chapman doesn’t have a giant jaw. They have the correct jaw.

Does Giant have any actually mindblowing before/after?
He always compare his design to other companies shitty designs so if his turns out to be this uncanny I am afraid how Eppley or other patients looks like.

Still I hope he will improve tho.

looks obviously better imo + shit lighting

rhino and better colouring (darker brows, lashes) and he is set (or at least mogs his old self to death)
I found this on reddit
View attachment 3048917View attachment 3048918

On the right there is still a lot of swelling according to OP, and supposedly his chin got advanced 15.5mm.
He also is in contact with many Giant patients and went to Safi but from insider info he said its a bad choice and he dodged the bullet.
lefort 1 destroyed his philtrum convexity, brutal

thank god mine looks the exact same from before surgery

• +1
Reactions: Fairytale
Also lol at this

"Cool stuff"

• +1
Reactions: blinemaxxer