ONCE AGAIN, HAS GIANT IMPLANTS ACTUALLY SHOWN RESULTS?

C

coxel

Iron
title. seriously, I'm yet to see a single face.
@RealSurgerymax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, ascension, jackinthebox and 2 others
@RealSurgerymax

Here's one. There a bits and pieces elsewhere, but here's at least 1 comprehensive one.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coispet, 5'7 zoomer, Mrxshmallow and 4 others
1 public result after 5 years of pepe meme page, holy fuk lifefuel boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, lowiqNormie, shalomnigga and 10 others
nah surely there’s more that’s pathetic

Ive seen a bunch on discord

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
@RealSurgerymax
honestly I've only ever seen one result, you make a very valid point

Went digging through my phone and found this as well. Low-res but Giant posted it somewhere at some point. The client frauds a little by doing some slight squinting but the improvement is obvious.

Here's one. There a bits and pieces elsewhere, but here's at least 1 comprehensive one.

This is unbelievable. I made a post saying plastic surgery is a scam but this makes me rethink it. It’s just most people don’t know what implants to get

This is unbelievable. I made a post saying plastic surgery is a scam but this makes me rethink it. It’s just most people don’t know what implants to get
I'd say it's complicated, and not the panacea some tout it to be. But, for structural deficiencies, it and osteonomies are the best corrections we currently have. Regardless, proper design is everything.

• +1
Reactions: gravlek
Went digging through my phone and found this as well. Low-res but Giant posted it somewhere at some point. The client frauds a little by doing some slight squinting but the improvement is obvious.

View attachment 3041277

View attachment 3041277
Comically frauded, both in the before(purposely made look worse) and after(purposely made look better)

Ive talked with this guy extensively

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, piec, jackinthebox and 2 others
Comically frauded, both in the before(purposely made look worse) and after(purposely made look better)

Ive talked with this guy extensively
Would love to hear more about this - please elaborate

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Would love to hear more about this - please elaborate
He never looked as bad as the before, like thats close to a sub 5 eye area and he was not even close to that in the multiple pics i have seen of him unedited pre surgery. It’s the equivalent of doing cross eyes in a before and then not doing it in the after. The lighting is also on only one side of his face.

He is also squinting in the after. I have an unfrauded recent pic of him in an after.

He was a decent looking guy before and its the same after

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
He never looked as bad as the before, like thats close to a sub 5 eye area and he was not even close to that in the multiple pics i have seen of him unedited pre surgery. It’s the equivalent of doing cross eyes in a before and then not doing it in the after. The lighting is also on only one side of his face.

He is also squinting in the after. I have an unfrauded recent pic of him in an after.

He was a decent looking guy before and its the same after
Does he regret getting surgery then?

View attachment 3041277
Still looks incredible to be honest as it looks like its without drop down- UEE got completely fixed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and Asspear
I found this on reddit

On the right there is still a lot of swelling according to OP, and supposedly his chin got advanced 15.5mm.
He also is in contact with many Giant patients and went to Safi but from insider info he said its a bad choice and he dodged the bullet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Asspear and N1666
Ok now lets see before after on an average giant implants case instead of a cherry picked over 5 years down to the botb that he could pull yet still frauded before after or giga recessed person

Attachments

• IMG_5974.jpeg
    IMG_5974.jpeg
    345.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, ducksoover and BlackpillRemedy

After the surgery he kinda looks like a curry version of @funkyflamingo

• JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo
Ok now lets see before after on an average giant implants case instead of a cherry picked over 5 years down to the botb that he could pull yet still frauded before after or giga recessed person
Bad bimax plan imo ; he had quite long face yet instead of doing anyerior impaction and reverse most of the height they went for posterior downgraft so his face stayed long.

Now he looks like stereotypical high school jock.

Bad bimax plan imo ; he had quite long face yet instead of doing anyerior impaction and reverse most of the height they went for posterior downgraft so his face stayed long.

Now he looks like stereotypical high school jock.
Either way, full facial implants should have improved him a lot, instead he looks super uncanny now. This was the best pic he took and im wondering if its edited because he looked 10x more uncanny in every day pics. His dad literally told him he couldn’t look at him

• So Sad
Reactions: collapsedeyelids and greycel
Either way, full facial implants should have improved him a lot, instead he looks super uncanny now. This was the best pic he took and im wondering if its edited because he looked 10x more uncanny in every day pics. His dad literally told him he couldn’t look at him
The issue is an actual successful transformation requires remodeling of the bone. Not just adding mass. If you use AI filters (like in face app) you’ll see that they just do minor shifts of your face to make you good looking. It might make your jaw a little slimmer, your eye area a different shape. It might make your chin a mm longer. All these different changes (not just bone too) combine to get your face to the median attractive face.

If you think about it, the optimal jaw size is the median, 50% will need more mass, 50% will actually need to remove mass.

This community has a lot of extreme stupidity since it’s mostly young teenage men. They associate being attractive with being strong so it’s always about “robustness” or ”hunter” features. It’s really just about approaching aesthetic ideals. Not mass or forward growth.

Last edited:
People like giant implants just prey on this community stupidity that “robustness” “hunter” and “high T” is good. Chico doesn’t have a giant jaw. Timothy Chapman doesn’t have a giant jaw. They have the correct jaw.

• +1
Reactions: baku9 and optimisticzoomer
Does Giant have any actually mindblowing before/after?
He always compare his design to other companies shitty designs so if his turns out to be this uncanny I am afraid how Eppley or other patients looks like.

Still I hope he will improve tho.

looks obviously better imo + shit lighting

rhino and better colouring (darker brows, lashes) and he is set (or at least mogs his old self to death)
I found this on reddit
View attachment 3048917View attachment 3048918

On the right there is still a lot of swelling according to OP, and supposedly his chin got advanced 15.5mm.
He also is in contact with many Giant patients and went to Safi but from insider info he said its a bad choice and he dodged the bullet.
lefort 1 destroyed his philtrum convexity, brutal

thank god mine looks the exact same from before surgery

• +1
Reactions: Fairytale
Also lol at this

"Cool stuff"

• +1
Reactions: blinemaxxer
Does Giant have any actually mindblowing before/after?
He always compare his design to other companies shitty designs so if his turns out to be this uncanny I am afraid how Eppley or other patients looks like.

Still I hope he will improve tho.
Zero ascensions, multiple revisions and some on their 4th revision.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Steph4gr and Fairytale
Zero ascensions, multiple revisions and some on their 4th revision.
Lol imagine changing implants for 4th time- their muscles and skin must look more stretched than belly of ex-600ibs.

How about osteotomies? He had already several cases of osteotomies- few bimaxes, tripod, lefort 2 ,lefort 3, paranasal osteotomies etc. I guess those also weren't ascensions.

Its weird how none of those guys talk about it loudly.

• +1
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35
Lol imagine changing implants for 4th time- their muscles and skin must look more stretched than belly of ex-600ibs.

How about osteotomies? He had already several cases of osteotomies- few bimaxes, tripod, lefort 2 ,lefort 3, paranasal osteotomies etc. I guess those also weren't ascensions.

It’s weird how none of those guys talk about it loudly.
My running theory is most of these are far too imprecise to achieve aesthetic ideals.

They don't talk about it cause it's about a 1/3 botch rate and a high percentage also didn't ascend even 1 tier from like normie to htn for example. I don't know about other osteotomies but we have 1 obo that looks uncanny, another that ghosted soon after but still views forum regularly so probably botched and a giant genio which was the 2nd biggest botch of any surgery I have ever seen, the first being a giant infra of which he needed to get 3rd revision with different surgeon for a non giant implant

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: collapsedeyelids, optimisticzoomer and Steph4gr
They don't talk about it cause it's about a 1/3 botch rate and a high percentage also didn't ascend even 1 tier from like normie to htn for example. I don't know about other osteotomies but we have 1 obo that looks uncanny, another that ghosted soon after but still views forum regularly so probably botched and a giant genio which was the 2nd biggest botch of any surgery I have ever seen, the first being a giant infra of which he needed to get 3rd revision with different surgeon for a non giant implant
I thought that the guy who ghosted and still lurks (Ape101) was the first one who got OBO? There is another before?
Also why genio giant was 2nd biggest botch? I thought genioplasty is supposedly so easy you cant really fuck it up.

How do you know all this stuff? You are on discord or something? Please add me lol.

4th revision? How do you know this shit.
This shit is absolutely brutal ngl
I was in surgery groups with most of them from 1-3 years ago, some are my friends. Most have moved on from this now and just accepted/fixed the botch as best as they can. Others like I said are going for 4th revision-over 100k spent, close to 150k

• Woah
Reactions: Steph4gr
I was in surgery groups with most of them from 1-3 years ago, some are my friends. Most have moved on from this now and just accepted/fixed the botch as best as they can. Others like I said are going for 4th revision-over 100k spent, close to 150k
150k 😮😮😮 That's the worth of a fucking house in Europe and they spent that in a series of botched surgeries
Suifuel af

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Best case so far, and its not even that great, i mean, the first one barely had any improvement other than some autisitic details noone except blackpill looksmaxxers even care about.
At the end of they day implants cant change your head structure and widen your skull which is what the first guy needs.

Last edited:
Caging at the extensive implants around the eyes just for 0 benefit

More like he's bullshitting and exaggerating to try and sell his service

Nigga paid probably more than 30k to look like that lmao, No implants for that skull shape

Its not weird. Its just that the results are simply not there

has anyone in your network gotten work done by pagnoni? what’s your opinion of his designs? i’ve been eyeing him for a while for infra/supra implants

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
has anyone in your network gotten work done by pagnoni? what’s your opinion of his designs? i’ve been eyeing him for a while for infra/supra implants
Plenty. Hit and miss but mostly miss. No botches i know of that are done by his designer except implant show unless you count that as a botch. The designs are similar to giant afaik but I haven't looked in depth at them as haven't been blown away by any results but did see 1 decent infra however this was after seeing many. Have heard things he has said second hand through patients that really put me off. The fact is is that you really need to do deep research on implants, not cheap out and see consistently good results to make the process really worth it at all. You also actually have to need them. This whole process of putting full facial implants on everyone even when not deficient drastically increases the chance of botching. This isn't changing clothes or something and any surgeon that acts that way should be a huge red flag in itself.

The bar is actually on the floor considering the best infra I have seen besides my own was a friend of mines in person off the shelf.

• +1
Reactions: collapsedeyelids and dough
Plenty. Hit and miss but mostly miss. No botches i know of that are done by his designer except implant show unless you count that as a botch. The designs are similar to giant afaik but I haven't looked in depth at them as haven't been blown away by any results but did see 1 decent infra however this was after seeing many. Have heard things he has said second hand through patients that really put me off. The fact is is that you really need to do deep research on implants, not cheap out and see consistently good results to make the process really worth it at all. You also actually have to need them. This whole process of putting full facial implants on everyone even when not deficient drastically increases the chance of botching. This isn't changing clothes or something and any surgeon that acts that way should be a huge red flag in itself.

The bar is actually on the floor considering the best infra I have seen besides my own was a friend of mines in person off the shelf.
oh yea my infras and supras definitely need some help. my face looks better just from the swelling that i get from bonesmashing + on realself.com a surgeon looked at my pics and legit said i have malar hypoplasia lool

i just need the best designer on the market. if ppl are getting decent(and natural) results from pagnoni im gonna go for him. i need this more than most

when u say uncanny how does it compare to jordan barrets face, do they look like giga gay barbie dolls or wat

So who did you go to?

I found this on reddit
View attachment 3048917View attachment 3048918

Do u know what’s the purpose of this but here? I wonder if it could be used to reduce nasal aperture.

Attachments

• IMG_3088.png
    IMG_3088.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Do u know what’s the purpose of this but here? I wonder if it could be used to reduce nasal aperture.
To fix nasobial angle and give fullness above lefort

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1