Once and for all i am gonna say what u can accomplish NATURALLY in terms of looksmaxing if you are a 5 or below.

D

Deleted member 21179

Iron
This is a perfect example of what you can achieve naturally without steroids or surgeries. Basically this almost the peak, but id say you can even go beyond this guy and surpass it if you have the genetic potential.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and RopeMaxxed
Well that guy is a CHAD, because he is very tall and his face is top 5% atleast. so dont expect to get lean (which is the only thing he did) and look nearly as good as him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Yerico7, Deprived and 2 others
Well that guy is a CHAD, because he is very tall and his face is top 5% atleast. so dont expect to get lean (which is the only thing he did) and look nearly as good as him.
NO. He mewed, intermittent fasted and cardio. U guys dont want to put in the fucking work thats the fckin truth.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, 5.5psl, blatonslatt and 6 others
He mewed and bodyweight exercised

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Deleted member 22540
In the before his face was like a 4

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel
These fcking excuses make me sick

NO. He mewed, intermittent fasted and cardio.
that is getting lean and mewing wich we dont know if did anything. when your 17 some of us have baby faces and 3 years later we look completely different, it happened to me. What I mean his base and genetics are top tier so just by losing weight he became a chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Looksmaxxer911
that is getting lean and mewing wich we dont know if did anything. when your 17 some of us have baby faces and 3 years later we look completely different, it happened to me. What I mean his base and genetics are top tier so just by losing weight he became a chad.
Do u even know your genetic potential? No! Then wtf do u think about others people potential. Put in the fucking work and shut the fuck up.

These fcking excuses make me sick
Try telling a bald 5'2 indian to just leanmaxx bro hahah. I get it man like some people can get great results from looksmaxxing I had amazing results but I also know there are some people out there who are a lot less fortunate genetically and leanmaxxing won't even help their face it will just show off their subhumanity even more and their weak bone structure.

Try telling a bald 5'2 indian to just leanmaxx bro hahah. I get it man like some people can get great results from looksmaxxing I had amazing results but I also know there are some people out there who are a lot less fortunate genetically and leanmaxxing won't even help their face it will just show off their subhumanity even more and their weak bone structure.
Whats leanmaxxing? To just lose fat? I never fucking said that

NO. He mewed, intermittent fasted and cardio. U guys dont want to put in the fucking work thats the fckin truth.
Your trolling right?

• So Sad
Reactions: Verse
Do u even know your genetic potential? No! Then wtf do u think about others people potential. Put in the fucking work and shut the fuck up.
XD. Good luck men wish you the best.

he was 16 in the before my boy
just accept that he went through puberty and no adult is going to make such big changed from mEWiNg :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Short people and bald people should focus more then the tall ones on muscle building, fat loss, and mewing - forward maxilla growth. You can be short and bald and be a chad. And btw if you listen to subliminals u can increase the height and regrow hair also.

• JFL
Reactions: Looksmaxxer911
I’ve watched all his vids I know what he has done lol. He said he was a late bloomer aka delayed puberty so we really don’t know if it was because of mew or just puberty.

Second this is not your average man he has chadlite genetics mew does not give this eye area or jaw this is a Chadlite with a god tier pheno and above average height in west.

he was 16 in the before my boy
just accept that he went through puberty and no adult is going to make such big changed from mEWiNg :feelsuhh:
Don’t tell him lol let him mew until he gets TMJ lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
I’ve watched all his vids I know what he has done lol. He said he was a late bloomer aka delayed puberty so we really don’t know if it was because of mew or just puberty.

Second this is not your average man he has chadlite genetics mew does not give this eye area or jaw this is a Chadlite with a god tier pheno and above average height in west.
Literally hes just higher than most men but he hasn’t no fucking chadlite genetics jesus fckin krist

• JFL
Don’t tell him lol let him mew until he gets TMJ lol.
you only get TMJ if u dont press evenly on the palate with your tongue idiot

• JFL
Literally hes just higher than most men but he hasn’t no fucking chadlite genetics jesus fckin krist
Yeah definitely either trolling or your a fucking idiot.

• +1
You guys are so retarted its impossble to help u. I just was trying to help, but most of u have no hope sadly

• JFL
you only get TMJ if u dont press evenly on the palate with your tongue idiot
If you chew too hard for too long you will get TMJ retard keep doing it.

You guys are so retarted its impossble to help u. I just was trying to help, but most of u have no hope sadly
No hope? Nigga I don’t need advice from you normie tf lol.

Short people and bald people should focus more then the tall ones on muscle building, fat loss, and mewing - forward maxilla growth. You can be short and bald and be a chad. And btw if you listen to subliminals u can increase the height and regrow hair also.
the issue is that if you are bald it doesn't matter if you have the best face ever, you still won't have any JB appeal, and since JB appeal is life then it means it is over

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MakinMogReturns
I just said how tough lil bro.
If you chew too much you will end up like this and btw i never fucking said to do a chewing marathon. You are just kids and dont even read what i write.

If you focus on mewing your face will be harmonious

27CCEDA6 F2DD 44BE 8E9E C14B7E7DA3A0

• JFL
the issue is that if you are bald it doesn't matter if you have the best face ever, you still won't have any JB appeal, and since JB appeal is life then it means it is over
Whats JB?

Look lol
093AB8C6 80DE 422B 87E3 1DC29F614DC8
go through his account it’s a gold mine lmfao. Kid is def under 14.

• +1
If you chew too much you will end up like this and btw i never fucking said to do a chewing marathon. You are just kids and dont even read what i write.

If you focus on mewing your face will be harmonious

View attachment 1911458

Your not this dumb right?

Lil bro leave this site normie.
he is just somebody on an alt that's trolling cause he thinks it's funny to be low IQ whitepill, either that or he has overdosed on indigenous swiss "anything is possible" type schizo vids

• JFL
Just mew bro:feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 21179, Verse and 1 other person
I mog your whole family little kid. I am 22 Italian mediterranean feature and 6 feet and got 7 in TRM.

I am intelligent, you are stupid.
Your a 6 foot (which is average height btw) Med man who got a 7 on TRM lol.

Means jack shit I mog you back to your village son.

Your a 6 foot (which is average height btw) Med man who got a 7 on TRM lol.

Means jack shit I mog you back to your village son.
what the fuck is 7 trm

Subliminals aren't gonna change your hairline dude if your follicles are dead from being bald it's over dude nobody ever regrew their hair follicles because of that

You remember what I told you about mewing before bro

Whats leanmaxxing? To just lose fat? I never fucking said that
Yeah like getting lean that is basically your only looksmaxxing recommendation lol everyone here already knows that