Once i get down to 12% bf i'm gonna fucking devour everything

holybrutal

holybrutal

15 yo
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Posts
680
Reputation
739
I'm gonna hamburgermaxx i'm gonna eat like 3 of them bc rating chicken rice and eggs it's fucking boring and its ass, i'll deserve it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN., polarpop and gandylite.
I'm gonna hamburgermaxx i'm gonna eat like 3 of them bc rating chicken rice and eggs it's fucking boring and its ass, i'll deserve it.
Meant eating lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop and gandylite.
even plain chicken breast makes my mouth water
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
welcome to binging brother
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
12% --> 20% 12% --> 20% 12% --> 20% 12% --> 20% 12% --> 20% 12% --> 20%
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
12% --> 20% 12% --> 20% 12% --> 20% 12% --> 20% 12% --> 20% 12% --> 20%
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal and TGUN.
Yep feel fre nigga


Ur just gonna gain all ur fat back jfl


This is a lifelong commitment to dieting if u wanna stay lean

Get used to it
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927 and holybrutal
I eat boiled chicken with a little bit of salt, but when my mom seasons it shit genuinely taste like heaven
Ugh man that's disgusting. Do yourself a favor and grill the chicken. The macro content is the same, but it tastes way better.

And add mustard and crushed red pepper. Diced vegetables like cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, etc. Lots of ways to make this better.
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
Yep feel fre nigga


Ur just gonna gain all ur fat back jfl


This is a lifelong commitment to dieting if u wanna stay lean

Get used to it
Couldnt i be happy just for one day
 
Couldnt i be happy just for one day
One day usually leads to a week

Then that week leads to a month

That’s how a binge starts nigga

It’s over


If slop makes u happy then ur cooked
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
One day usually leads to a week

Then that week leads to a month

That’s how a binge starts nigga

It’s over


If slop makes u happy then ur cooked
Nah i can live without it. Being lean and gl is worth it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Nah i can live without it. Being lean and gl is worth it.
I’m just saying be careful


When I first got lean and ascended so hard I went straight back to old habits cuz I thought I deserved it

All of a sudden I was 20 percent bodyfat again


Just don’t do what I did
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal

Similar threads

price.
Replies
6
Views
32
price.
price.
ESR
Replies
17
Views
107
J B C
J B C
T-bone123
Replies
18
Views
57
Deluxe4
D
yvngchris
Replies
1
Views
16
yvngchris
yvngchris
LA_vxmpk1NG
Replies
21
Views
108
holybrutal
holybrutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top