Once the racepill goes mainstream, it will expose normies for what they are

Women truly are the destroyers of civilization

Nah man the study I'm talking about said full Asian faces are the most attractive.

Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men. Recent research has proposed that this imbalance may be explained by the finding that, on average, White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women, possibly because Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Here, we explore whether Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Thirty-five Malaysian Chinese (20 male) and 30 Australian White (12 male) participants manipulated 100 face photographs (50 Asian; 50 White; half male) on a masculinity/femininity axis to optimize attractive appearance. As predicted, White women’s faces were increased more in femininity than Asian women’s faces, and White men’s faces were feminized more than Asian men’s faces to optimize attractiveness. These findings suggest that White faces are perceived as more masculine than Asian faces. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2019 APA, all rights reserved)
okay so so far we have a study saying this mystical literally perfect hapa woman mogged the mystical perfect white woman, which you took to be a point for asian women

and now this one which blatantly references seamaxxers (who by default are always subhuman, no normal gl guy has ever gone to fucking thailand for a wife fam, it's never happened and it never will) says "asian women are more sexually dimorphic" which to bluepilled you and the bluepilled researchers who don't know what attractiveness is, means they're more attractive (obviously that's how it works right? I mean we know the giga masc ogres are the biggest slayers right? oh wait.. they aren't? oh...) Btw does that say TWELVE WHITE MEN were the deciders of this? TWELVE WHITE GUYS decided that asian women are better? yeeesssh

you're really not doing a great job of convincing me so far

Cope.

White women look like boys. Asian women are more feminine.

You're the one arguing against mountains of scientific evidence.

Asian and Latina women are ranked as more desirable than white women in four separate regions across the USA:

20180818_FBC544.png

lewis-20121.png
god I wish I could magically show you the faces of those seamaxxers behind those images
I know who they are, but you clearly don't and you need to be made aware

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Detona
@Detona we're talking about two entirely different studies ,twelve years apart.my study says Hapa faces are the most attractive,and its amerindians with hapa faces a mix of mongoloid and caucasoid in varying spectrums and some looking even full east asian(like my great grandmother) and some like exotic south europeans or even indians,because they're literally a mix of caucasoid and mongoloid.

you have a asian fetish and stop trying to force it on everybody.attraction is subjective,THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE SAYS THIS.

CAUCASOID WOMEN ARE EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL ESPECIALLY ARAB-SEPHARDIC AND SOUTHERN EUROPEAN WOMEN.

my preference are brown mestizas,but i do not force that preference on others as I want them to myself.

God did not make any ugly races or show favoritism in creating a race.all races have extremely beautiful and dimorphic men and women in them.thats just a fact of nature.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, white girls lover and Deleted member 17291
compare miss universe winners(top tier perfect women)and you cannot say one race is more attractive than the other if you're honest,even if the mestizas then meds of those are my preference.

I agree that dark features are more sensual,exotically and sexually attractive,but not everyone wants the earthy sensual look.some prefer the ethereal nordic look.

its all subjective.the buddhists say that beauty is not inherent to an object but imputation on an object,and I agree with their pschology as does the scientific literature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
The type of chads you're talking about like maher and odell beckham are so rare it's not even worth talking about. We're talking about society fucking hypetard
Hey, why’d you leave?

I wouldn't accuse anyone of being a woman if I were you, Awkwafina. If anyone's a woman it's the asian girl trying to hype up wmaf relationships (you) (just kidding, you're obviously a weeb incel subhuman)

LOL @ this paranoid schizophrenic white woman.

I didn't read any of the nonsense you posted in this thread
go ahead and link those other studies, Awkwafina, I'm sure they'll be just as asinine as the one that took a bunch of composites, who the fuck ever unnamed participants decided the one that was technically hapa even though it wasn't a real person ("muhh hapas look full asian" you idiot it's a composite, the purpose of it was to make it look like the most 50/50 white/asian you've ever seen in your life, it's not the average hapa) and you decided that somehow was a point for asian women

Except none of the other studies used composites -- and they're the ones that specifically say that FULL ASIAN WOMEN are more attractive than white women.

if anyone's gay it's the one who likes the group notorious for having no tits and no ass btw, you like asians cause you have a small dick and you think they'll be more accepting of it (they won't sorry)

Cope. Asian women have better tits and asses than white women's sagging cottage cheese dumps.

White women's vaginas are less flexible and less able to accomodate large penises.

It's white women who have to settle for microdick chumps.

to be absolutely fair a good majority of this site is weirdly self hating ethnics who worship white women
from what I've seen so far his studies are also nonsense (and they're just factually nonsense because race mixing is the minority not the norm, not debatable), but a poll on THIS website of all places won't really prove shit either

Except you haven't quoted a single one of my studies and interracial is the norm in the generational cohorts that actually do interracial (that's people under age 35).

That fake poll you posted was frauded by white women voting for themselves with a thousand different alt accounts. Just LOL @ coping against peer-reviewed studies with fake ooksmax.org polls. So desperate and impoverished, bless her heart.

Cope.

Asian and Latina women are ranked as more desirable than white women in four separate regions across the USA:

20180818_FBC544.png

lewis-20121.png

LOL @ this paranoid schizophrenic white woman.

Except none of the other studies used composites.

Cope. Asian women have better tits and asses than white women's sagging cottage cheese dumps.

White women's vaginas are less flexible and less able to accomodate large penises.

It's white women who have to settle for microdick chumps.
yeah there's a 0% chance you're not shitposting
not even the most weeb of all the incels could believe asinine shit like that

you're still an incel obsessed with girls who look like little boys for sure, but you're just spouting dumb shit to get attention (because the world doesn't give you attention, because you are invisible)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, white girls lover, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
yeah there's a 0% chance you're not shitposting
not even the most weeb of all the incels could believe asinine shit like that

But the scientific community is routinely publishing studies affirming these facts? How do you reck that's happening, chump? You do realize these studies are peer reviewed and published in prestigious journals, right?

you're still an incel obsessed with girls who look like little boys for sure, but you're just spouting dumb shit to get attention (because the world doesn't give you attention, because you are invisible)

Wishful white woman thoughts. These studies have made headlines and have been featured in such venerable publicstions as The Economist magazine. The whole world is aware that Asian women are better looking than white "women". I didn't have any part in that.

Last edited:
Except you haven't quoted a single one of my studies and interracial is the norm in the generational cohorts that actually do interracial (that's people under age 35).
interracial is not the norm, anywhere, you are a shitposting incel, the worst kind of incel
you do not believe any of the shit you spout
I've quoted 3 of your nonsense so far, 1 which gave a point to a composite of a "hapa" which you decided meant asian women mog, another that determined that 12 white men thought asian women were more dimorphic which you translated to mean more attractive even though if you're even remotely blackpilled you should know that's not how that works
and then another couple of images that didn't appear to have a source that I could see, that said that subhuman seamaxxers on plentyoffish or whatever other boomer OLD website decided they wanted an asian bride (because they heard that asian girls are submissive and they have fantasies of having a sex slave, it's not anything to do with attractiveness levels, sorry son)

but it's all irrelevant, because again, I can 100% tell that you're just trying to get attention, there's not a human being (or a subhuman) alive retarded enough to believe any of this shit.

White men are with white girls
black men are with black girls
asian men are with asian girls

that's just how it works, age is irrelevant, you can't even anecdotally prove me wrong (you'll try by larping, don't worry, I know, I'm not gonna read it) because I KNOW that the vast majority of people you know are in single race relationships. Maybe not the ones in your seamaxxer forum or wherever you hang out, but the normal ones, family, cousins etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ROTTING, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
But the scientific community is routinely publishing studies affirming these facts? How do you reck that's happening, chump? You do realize these studies are peer reviewed and published in prestigous journals, right?

Wishful white woman thoughts. These studies have made headlines and have been featured in such venerable publicstions as The Economist magazine. The whole world is aware that Asian women are better looking than white "women". I didn't have any part in that.
none of your studies are actually saying what you want them to be saying, and 12 white men is not a big enough sample pool for absolutely anything, ever

I'm not naive enough to believe there would ever be a woman on this site (there isn't, ever) but you're the closest I've ever seen to convincing me that asian girls browse here
I'm sorry I wouldn't give you my bwc, it's nothing personal
maybe if you're asian stacy but I doubt it if you're here tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: white girls lover, Deleted member 17291 and Detona
@Detona we're talking about two entirely different studies ,twelve years apart.my study says Hapa faces are the most attractive,and its amerindians with hapa faces a mix of mongoloid and caucasoid in varying spectrums and some looking even full east asian(like my great grandmother) and some like exotic south europeans or even indians,because they're literally a mix of caucasoid and mongoloid.

you have a asian fetish and stop trying to force it on everybody.attraction is subjective,THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE SAYS THIS.

Nope. Majority of studies say that Asian women are the most attractive.
Also, hapa women look Asian.

CAUCASOID WOMEN ARE EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL ESPECIALLY ARAB-SEPHARDIC AND SOUTHERN EUROPEAN WOMEN.

Nah, Caucasoid features are mannish and unbecoming on a female.

my preference are brown mestizas,but i do not force that preference on others as I want them to myself.

God did not make any ugly races or show favoritism in creating a race.all races have extremely beautiful and dimorphic men and women in them.thats just a fact of nature.

God isn't real and is contradicted by nature.

Nope. Majority of studies say that Asian women are the most attractive.
Also, hapa women look Asian.
dude
the fact that you keep trying to use a COMPOSITE of a PERFECTLY BLENDED MIDDLE GROUND BETWEEN WHITE AND ASIAN
to represent HAPA WOMEN is proof that none of the shit you say or link is worth paying attention to

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, white girls lover, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
interracial is not the norm, anywhere, you are a shitposting incel, the worst kind of incel
you do not believe any of the shit you spout

Cope. Interracial is the norm in countries where it is actually possible.

I've quoted 3 of your nonsense so far,

No you haven't.

1 which gave a point to a composite of a "hapa" which you decided meant asian women mog,

Hapa women look Asian, idiot. They don't look white at all.

another that determined that 12 white men thought asian women were more dimorphic which you translated to mean more attractive even though if you're even remotely blackpilled you should know that's not how that works

Wrong again, idiot.

and then another couple of images that didn't appear to have a source that I could see,

And therefore could not quote.

that said that subhuman seamaxxers on plentyoffish or whatever other boomer OLD website decided they wanted an asian bride (because they heard that asian girls are submissive and they have fantasies of having a sex slave, it's not anything to do with attractiveness levels, sorry son)

All wrong.

but it's all irrelevant, because again, I can 100% tell that you're just trying to get attention, there's not a human being (or a subhuman) alive retarded enough to believe any of this shit.

White men are with white girls
black men are with black girls
asian men are with asian girls

Absolutely wrong.

Most Asian women are with white men. Most white men are with a woman of color in the under-35 cohort.

that's just how it works, age is irrelevant, you can't even anecdotally prove me wrong (you'll try by larping, don't worry, I know, I'm not gonna read it) because I KNOW that the vast majority of people you know are in single race relationships. Maybe not the ones in your seamaxxer forum or wherever you hang out, but the normal ones, family, cousins etc.

Age is not irrelevant. Boomers don't do interracial. Most of the West consists of boomers and gen X. Young people are the minority.

The majority of relationships I see in my city are interracial if the couple is young. Fact.

dude
the fact that you keep trying to use a COMPOSITE of a PERFECTLY BLENDED MIDDLE GROUND BETWEEN WHITE AND ASIAN

In one study. The lone study which said Hapa women are the most attractive.

All other studies? They did not, in fact, use composites.

to represent HAPA WOMEN

Who look fully Asian, and not the least bit white.

No you haven't.

Wrong again, idiot.

All wrong.

Absolutely wrong.

Most Asian women are with white men. Most white men are with a woman of color in the under-35 cohort.

Age is not irrelevant. Boomers don't do interracial. Most of the West consists of boomers and gen X. Young people are the minority.

The majority of relationships I see in my city are interracial if the couple is young. Fact.

when I say "age is irrelevant"
what I mean is your "under 35" nonsense is not real, young, old, middle, all are in single race relationships as the norm

there you go just like I said you would, trying to larp that you see interracial all the time. No, you see single race, I promise you do, awkwafina. stop trying to kid yourself (btw I'm proven male by a mod, that's why it's in my sig, should probably be time for you to get that stamp too ;) Maybe get one for your alt too, you know the one ;) )
In one study. The lone study which said Hapa women are the most attractive.
the lone study which said a composite in the perfect center between white and asian was more attractive than the other composites
you yourself say hapas look full asian, that means that composite CANNOT be representative of hapas or asians, do you understand? you're an actual mouthbreather if you can't understand what I'm saying to you right now.
All other studies? They did not, in fact, use composites.
the studies using 12 white men to decide that asian women were more dimorphic (read: only means "more attractive" to bluepilled people"
it's a shit study
you still haven't linked me the other ones yet but I'm sure they're retarded in equal ways or just plain don't say what you're claiming they say like the composite one.
Who look fully Asian, and not the least bit white.
you're an actual retard for saying that over and over again, I've already explained why

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: white girls lover and Detona
none of your studies are actually saying what you want them to be saying, and 12 white men is not a big enough sample pool for absolutely anything, ever

They are saying exactly what I am saying and you're wrong.

I'm not naive enough to believe there would ever be a woman on this site (there isn't, ever) but you're the closest I've ever seen to convincing me that asian girls browse here
I'm sorry I wouldn't give you my bwc, it's nothing personal
maybe if you're asian stacy but I doubt it if you're here tbh

Keep coping, becky. Everybody here knows you're a white female.

They are saying exactly what I am saying and you're wrong.

Keep coping, becky. Everybody here knows you're a white female.
gonna ignore the part where I suggest you get proven male by a mod like I did, awkwafina? fair enough, I wouldn't if I were you too
I mean you couldn't shitpost here anymore after

• Hmm...
Reactions: Detona
when I say "age is irrelevant"
what I mean is your "under 35" nonsense is not real, young, old, middle, all are in single race relationships as the norm

And that's patently false.

Single race relationships are not the norm among young people. Interracial relationships are, and mixed-race people are the fastest growing demographic in America. White people and full East Asians are actually shrinking.

there you go just like I said you would, trying to larp that you see interracial all the time. No, you see single race, I promise you do, awkwafina. stop trying to kid yourself (btw I'm proven male by a mod, that's why it's in my sig, should probably be time for you to get that stamp too ;) Maybe get one for your alt too, you know the one ;) )

Nope, I see mixed race pretty much exclusively, just like in the video I showed you.

the lone study which said a composite in the perfect center between white and asian was more attractive than the other composites

And also that Asian women were more attractive than white women.

you yourself say hapas look full asian, that means that composite CANNOT be representative of hapas or asians, do you understand? you're an actual mouthbreather if you can't understand what I'm saying to you right now.

You're just fucking retarded.

the studies using 12 white men to decide that asian women were more dimorphic (read: only means "more attractive" to bluepilled people"
it's a shit study

Except you're wrong.

you still haven't linked me the other ones yet but I'm sure they're retarded in equal ways or just plain don't say what you're claiming they say like the composite one.

None of the studies are retarded or wrong and sll have passed peer review.

you're an actual retard for saying that over and over again, I've already explained why

Nope. You're the tard who cannot control her hurt emotions.

gonna ignore the part where I suggest you get proven male by a mod like I did, awkwafina? fair enough, I wouldn't if I were you too
I mean you couldn't shitpost here anymore after

You sent deepfakes to the mods. We all know you're a woman and that's why you've been accused multiple times by regulars of being female. It's blatantly obvious you are a girl from your utter inability to reason and your constant emotional wishful thinking, cop-outs, and refusal to accept the peer reviewed and published science, and your unfamiliarity with scientific methods.

And to top it all off, I actually know who you are, little girl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
And that's patently false.

Single race relationships are not the norm among young people. Interracial relationships are, and mixed-race people are the fastest growing demographic in America. White people and full East Asians are actually shrinking.

Nope, I see mixed race pretty much exclusively, just like in the video I showed you.

And also that Asian women were more attractive than white women.

You're just fucking retarded.

Except you're wrong.

None of the studies are retarded or wrong and sll have passed peer review.

Nope. You're the tard who cannot control her hurt emotions.
lol naahhh there's no way you're not a shitposter dude
there's a 0% chance, absolutely 0% chance
there's no way anyone could think it would be a good idea to just go "you're wrong" without a single thing backing that up
You sent deepfakes to the mods. We all know you're a woman and that's why you've been accused multiple times by regulars of being female.

For one thing, I actually know who you are, literal girl.
whatever you say awkwafina
I'm not a snitch but I'm sure someone's gonna get you banned soon

you know what, I don't even know why I'm arguing this with you. I'm mainly arguing that single race relationships are the norm (because they are, it's just fact)
but the idea of a "more attractive race" is completely nonsense, it does not exist
you either look good or you don't
an asian stacy mogs a white subhuman
a white stacy mogs an asian subhuman

there's no such thing as "asian women are more attractive than white women" or the reverse, you are or you aren't, racepill is a fairytale

but single race relationships are the norm, stop coping awkwafina

lol naahhh there's no way you're not a shitposter dude
there's a 0% chance, absolutely 0% chance
there's no way anyone could think it would be a good idea to just go "you're wrong" without a single thing backing that up

Keep coping. I've already posted the peer reviewed studies. If you think you can deconstruct scientific research that has been peer reviewed and reproduced, you're simply an idiot, and no one cares what you think.

whatever you say awkwafina
I'm not a snitch but I'm sure someone's gonna get you banned soon

Wishful thinking.

you know what, I don't even know why I'm arguing this with you. I'm mainly arguing that single race relationships are the norm (because they are, it's just fact)

Not a fact. Single race people are going extinct, mixed race people are the fastest growing demographic.

but the idea of a "more attractive race" is completely nonsense, it does not exist
you either look good or you don't
an asian stacy mogs a white subhuman
a white stacy mogs an asian subhuman

Except you were coping just 5 posts back that Asian women are subhuman.
Individual exceptions don't disprove the evidence that Asian women are considered significantly more attractive than white women, according to heterosexual men of all races.

there's no such thing as "asian women are more attractive than white women" or the reverse, you are or you aren't, racepill is a fairytale

:bluepill: as fuck.

but single race relationships are the norm, stop coping awkwafina

Nope. Among breeding age people, they're the exception.

Last edited:
Keep coping. I've already posted the peer reviewed studies. If you think you can deconstruct replicable scientific research that has been peer reviewed, you're simply an idiot, and no one cares what you think.

Wishful thinking.

Not a fact. Single race people going extinct, mixed race people are the fastest growing demographic.

Except you were coping just 5 posts back that Asian women are subhuman.
Individual exceptions don't disprove the evidence that Asian women are considered significantly more attractive than white women, according to heterosexual men of all races.

:bluepill: as fuck.

Nope. Among breeding age people, they're the exception.
where did I ever say asian women were subhuman? don't recall doing that, if I did it was just to insult your waifu cause you're an incel and all. I think your reading comprehension is very low from what I've seen so far, so I don't trust your judgment there.

a study on "dese 12 guys say asian wimminz is more dimorphic" does not have any strict peer review anything
it's 12 white guys saying asian girls are more dimorphic
no one has to explain to you why that's nonsense, it's a filler study if anything. Also that's cute, appeal to authority, very womanly debate tactic

it's bluepilled to understand that attractiveness only exists on a case by case basis and not a race wide basis? you're retarded. The average person, of any race, male or female, is not good looking. If they were, being good looking would not exist.

• Hmm...
Not the studies I'm posting. They all point to beauty being anywhere other than in the direction of white women.
outside of facial averageness and symmetry,beauty is entirely subjective according to the vast literature.also,there is no objective beauty because researchers have proven that beauty apprehension is a conscious choice not a subconscious one.

where did I ever say asian women were subhuman? don't recall doing that, if I did it was just to insult your waifu cause you're an incel and all. I think your reading comprehension is very low from what I've seen so far, so I don't trust your judgment there.

You said Asian women have no tits or ass and look like boys. Now you're backtracking because you realize that you can't find a single peer reviewed study that says white women aren't wholly inferior to Asian women.

a study on "dese 12 guys say asian wimminz is more dimorphic" does not have any strict peer review anything

Except it does and a sample size of 12 white men is perfectly adequate, see the jelly bean experiment you should have learned in middle school science class.

it's 12 white guys saying asian girls are more dimorphi

Actually it was 12 white guys and 20 Malaysian Chinese guys.

no one has to explain to you why that's nonsense, it's a filler study if anything. Also that's cute, appeal to authority, very womanly debate tactic

Except you do have to explain it to the people who peer reviewed that study, because it passed peer review.

Just face it, you're coping.

it's bluepilled to understand that attractiveness only exists on a case by case basis and not a race wide basis? you're retarded.

intelligence, life outcome, crime rates, height, etc all vary by race. Why not attractiveness?

Do you not realize you're in the same category as liberal race deniers as far as bluepilledness?

The average person, of any race, male or female, is not good looking. If they were, being good looking would not exist.

Cope. See the chart, Asian women are above average.

outside of facial averageness and symmetry,beauty is entirely subjective according to the vast literature.also,there is no objective beauty because researchers have proven that beauty apprehension is a conscious choice not a subconscious one.

If that were the case all races of women would be rated equally attractive, or there would at least be some variation of results in these studies.

There isn't. The same predictable pattern keeps repeating itself:

White women are rated less attractive than Asian and Asian-looking women (Hapas), and black women are rated less attractive than white women.

If beauty was subjective, these results would be more randomized.

Last edited:
If that were the case all races of women would be rated equally attractive, or there would at least be some variation of results in these studies.

There isn't. The same predictable pattern keeps repeating itself:

White women are rated less attractive than Asian and Asian-looking women (Hapas), and black women are rated less attractive than white women.

If beauty was subjective, this results would be more randomized.
Our approach,” explains Vittorio Loreto, “is based on image deformation algorithms and genetic algorithms that allow the experimental subject to ‘mould’ his/her preferred variant of a reference face through ‘preferred areas’ and converging on specific characteristics in the face-space.”

The results of the study are compatible with theories of facial beauty perception according to which the aesthetic criteria of various subjects is influenced by their personality; moreover, the inference of abstract characteristics (personality dimensions) that we unconsciously attribute to others on the basis of their looks are also involved in the perception of beauty.

The new method also precisely determines the facial characteristics (linear combinations of interfacial distances) that results significantly different in the preferred faces of men and women. Women tend to choose wider female faces, while men prefer the same faces modified to have larger eyes, high cheekbones, less jawbone area and tight and shorter noses.

The researchers also observed that the differences between males and females (as with the differences amongst diverse subjects) are not evident from individual facial distances, which are not particularly significant, but from the overall distribution of linear combinations. The distances tend to vary together, coherently, from face to face. This reflects the holistic way in which we perceive faces. We do not evaluate the position of single facial elements, one by one, but rather perceive the overall harmony of the different parts of the face (even distant ones). And thus, the way in which we perceive the distance between two facial elements is influenced by other facial distances.

“Our work,” concludes Miguel Ibáñez-Berganza, first author of the study, “proposes an efficient experimental analysis model for research into facial perception (which includes the study of the inference of identity, age, psychological attributes and facial attractiveness). Facial perception is object of research in various disciplines, including developmental psychology, evolutionary biology, sociology, neuroscience and machine learning.”

:cautious:

• +1
Reactions: loksr
You said Asian women have no tits or ass and look like boys. Now you're backtracking because you realize that you can't find a single peer reviewed study that says white women aren't wholly inferior to Asian women.
Oh they for sure have no tits or ass on average, that's just a fact, and that's how they look like boys
I wasn't talking about their faces. Now I AM talking about their faces, which by definition are always just average until they're not, same as anyone else.

why would I be looking for a study to prove anything about white women? bluepilled studies made by bluepilled researchers mean nothing to me. Nothing any non-blackpilled person says about attraction ever means anything to me
and like i told you, there is no such thing as a more attractive race, nobody is backpedalling, it's your reading comprehension.
You are good looking or you are not, end of discussion
Except it does and a sample size of 12 white men is perfectly adequate, see the jelly bean experiment you should have learned in middle school science class.
it's not perfectly adequate for something like that. 12 white men from a very specific area to decide whether THE MAJORITY of white men prefer asian girls. No.
Actually it was 12 white guys and 20 Malaysian Chinese guys.
I left out the malaysian guys for your sake, you'd get triggered at the idea that same race dating is occuring
but we're arguing about non-asians liking asians, the asian guys aren't relevant for this
btw those 20 malaysian guys are probably the reason it's considered an acceptable study, they tip it up to a slightly more decent count of participants
but none of those researchers knew what you'd be trying to argue for using their study
Except you do have to explain it to the people who peer reviewed that study, because it passed peer review.

Just face it, you're coping.
it's the most irrelevant study to anyone in the world except this specific community you're currently in
there is no weight to it
intelligence, life outcome, crime rates, height, etc all vary by race. Why not attractiveness?

Do you not realize you're in the same category as liberal race deniers as far as bluepilledness?
only race i've seen that's ugly on average is australian aboriginals
everyone else is roughly meh usually until they're not
so in a way it CAN vary by race, but for most, it does not, and that's just how it works
Cope. See the chart, Asian women are above average.
not how anything works
your sourceless chart? made by bluepillers? again any measure of attractiveness by a non-blackpilled person is 100% irrelevant to me

Last edited:
Oh they for sure have no tits or ass on average, that's just a fact, and that's how they look like boys

Not true. They not only have better tits and asses, they don't sag or get cellulite. Asian women have the most feminine physiques, and never get mistaken for male (unlike white women, who are routinely mistaken for male).

I wasn't talking about their faces. Now I AM talking about their faces, which by definition are always just average until they're not, same as anyone else.

See the black-and-white chart I posted. The average Asian woman was rated above 5. White women and black women were rated 5 or below 5.

why would I be looking for a study to prove anything about white women? bluepilled studies made by bluepilled researchers mean nothing to me. Nothing any non-blackpilled person says about attraction ever means anything to me
and like i told you, there is no such thing as a more attractive race, nobody is backpedalling, it's your reading comprehension.
You are good looking or you are not, end of discussion

Says the bluepilled race denier. The studies I posted were red-pilled as fuck.

it's not perfectly adequate for something like that. 12 white men from a very specific area to decide whether THE MAJORITY of white men prefer asian girls. No.

Yes it is, see the jelly bean experiement you should have learned in middle school. If white men preferred white women these 12 white men would have reflected that.

I left out the malaysian guys for your sake, you'd get triggered at the idea that same race dating is occuring
but we're arguing about non-asians liking asians, the asian guys aren't relevant for this

No, because I already told you mutliple times that all races of men prefer Asian women.

it's the most irrelevant study to anyone in the world except this specific community you're currently in
there is no weight to it

Yet it gets cited multiple times in other papers.

only race i've seen that's ugly on average is australian aboriginals
everyone else is roughly meh usually until they're not
so in a way it CAN vary by race, but for most, it does not, and that's just how it works

Except I just showed you 5 studies implying that Asian and Asian-looking women are consistently ranked above white women, and black women.

not how anything works
your sourceless chart? made by bluepillers? again any measure of attractiveness by a non-blackpilled person is 100% irrelevant to me

Made by red-pilled race differences observers.

You are the bluepilled, cucked white woman.

Last edited:
Our approach,” explains Vittorio Loreto, “is based on image deformation algorithms and genetic algorithms that allow the experimental subject to ‘mould’ his/her preferred variant of a reference face through ‘preferred areas’ and converging on specific characteristics in the face-space.”

The results of the study are compatible with theories of facial beauty perception according to which the aesthetic criteria of various subjects is influenced by their personality; moreover, the inference of abstract characteristics (personality dimensions) that we unconsciously attribute to others on the basis of their looks are also involved in the perception of beauty.

The new method also precisely determines the facial characteristics (linear combinations of interfacial distances) that results significantly different in the preferred faces of men and women. Women tend to choose wider female faces, while men prefer the same faces modified to have larger eyes, high cheekbones, less jawbone area and tight and shorter noses.

The researchers also observed that the differences between males and females (as with the differences amongst diverse subjects) are not evident from individual facial distances, which are not particularly significant, but from the overall distribution of linear combinations. The distances tend to vary together, coherently, from face to face. This reflects the holistic way in which we perceive faces. We do not evaluate the position of single facial elements, one by one, but rather perceive the overall harmony of the different parts of the face (even distant ones). And thus, the way in which we perceive the distance between two facial elements is influenced by other facial distances.

“Our work,” concludes Miguel Ibáñez-Berganza, first author of the study, “proposes an efficient experimental analysis model for research into facial perception (which includes the study of the inference of identity, age, psychological attributes and facial attractiveness). Facial perception is object of research in various disciplines, including developmental psychology, evolutionary biology, sociology, neuroscience and machine learning.”

:cautious:

Nothing in here about racial differences. This study didn't compare white women to East Asian women.

Not true. They not only have better tits and asses, they don't sag or get cellulite. Asian women have the most feminine physiques, and never get mistaken for male (unlike white women, who are routinely mistaken for male).

See the black-and-white chart I posted. The average Asian woman was rated above 5. White women and black women were rated below 5.

Says the bluepilled race denier. The studies I posted were red-pilled as fuck.

Yes it is, see the jelly bean experiement you should have learned in middle school. If white men preferred white women these 12 white men would have reflected that.

No, because I already told you mutliple times that all races of men prefer Asian women.

Yet it gets cited multiple times in other papers.

Except I just showed you 5 studies implying that Asian and Asian-looking women are consistently ranked above white women, and black women.

Made by red-pilled race differences observers.

You are the bluepilled, cucked white woman.
why the fuck am I arguing with a weeb incel about his waifu?
this website rots your brain, I need to collect myself

anyway asian women are built like this | 90% of the time
the ones with fat tits and asses are rare as shit (they're fuckable though for sure)

I'm not gonna keep explaining to you in circles what's wrong with your studies that don't even know what attractiveness means
none of your researchers learned anything about blackpilled methods of determining attractiveness, weeb
none of your sourceless chart makers either
asian women are not going to be accepting of your microdick, my condolences for that, you'd give your left nut to be me for a day etc etc

point is, you're subhuman and a shitposter
it's an actual subhuman BEHIND the shitposting which makes it even sadder
maybe rope? maybe rope..

Nothing in here about racial differences. This study didn't compare white women to East Asian women.
the point is that aesthetic preferences are determined subconsciously by the personal abstract assessment of a face's characteristics in an abstract sense i.e their personality.thats literally why different people have different racial preferences.

different races do have different statements,but the aesthetic preference for those statements is subjective on a subconscious level influenced compeltely by the subject's own personality.

if asian women were most attractive,literally NOONE on earth would prefer white,black,latina women over them at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
why the fuck am I arguing with a weeb incel about his waifu?
this website rots your brain, I need to collect myself

Yes run away like the cowardly low-T female you are.

anyway asian women are built like this | 90% of the time
the ones with fat tits and asses are rare as shit (they're fuckable though for sure)

"Fat" does not mean "better". Ogre fat ases with cellulite and sagging tits are hideous and unattractive.

Asian women's ass cheeks rounder, no cellulite, dense fat, more spherical, etc. Their breasts don't sag, are rounder, more compact, bigger nipples, etc. They're in every sense more refined and better quality.

P.s. white women are built like this: ₩

I'm not gonna keep explaining to you in circles what's wrong with your studies that don't even know what attractiveness means
none of your researchers learned anything about blackpilled methods of determining attractiveness, weeb
none of your sourceless chart makers either
asian women are not going to be accepting of your microdick, my condolences for that, you'd give your left nut to be me for a day etc etc

Cope.

Are you aware that white women readily admit that they feel less attractive than Asian women, and that their husbands cheat on them with Asians?

Listen to what white women are saying about themselves. Peer reviewed study #6:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy.
The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

point is, you're subhuman and a shitposter
it's an actual subhuman BEHIND the shitposting which makes it even sadder
maybe rope? maybe rope..

You're a subhuman white woman who LARPs as male on an incel forum. Let that sink in.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
if asian women were most attractive,literally NOONE on earth would prefer white,black,latina women over them at all.

They don't. Literally no one prefers any of these women over Asian women, and that's an ironclad fact.

Men may settle for these women, because they couldn't get an Asian, or none were available, but they still prefer Asian.

Just see this study of Swedish couples who moved to Singapore for the husband's job. The Sweidsh women said they felt inferior to local women who their husbands were seducing.

This is the cold, hard reality. White women can't even compete with Asian women, they have to segregate themselves from them out of shame. When white women go to Asia, they start feeling like trannies.

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

Cope.

Lots of the fetishizing of Asian women is rooted in the fact that they're (I would argue incorrectly) stereotyped as more being submissive while white women suffer the feminazi failo.

Consider all the alt-right faggots that drool over anime/asians. The fad will pass once they realize the real world isn't anime.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and white girls lover

No you haven't.

Wrong again, idiot.

All wrong.

Absolutely wrong.

believe it or not interracial dating is rising as the years go by, even more so for people ages 35 and below. I believe i read a study in the usa interracial dating is at 40 percent clip for people ages 25 and under.

• +1

Nothing new. The vanity of Pean holes is sufficient to cause such a transition.

They don't. Literally no one prefers any of these women over Asian women, and that's an ironclad fact.

Men may settle for these women, because they couldn't get an Asian, or none were available, but they still prefer Asian.

Just see this study of Swedish couples who moved to Singapore for the husband's job. The Sweidsh women said they felt inferior to local women who their husbands were seducing.

This is the cold, hard reality. White women can't even compete with Asian women, they have to segregate themselves from them out of shame. When white women go to Asia, they start feeling like trannies.

believe it or not ive looked at alot of dating app data, asian women are ranked the most desired, recieve the most and fastest responses regardless of the race of man. I already know the reason why, asian women tend to age well, they tend to be more petite and have the lowest fat/obesity rates they also have the highest marriage rates and the lowest divorce rates along with the lowest out of wedlock rates. I think the divorce rate in the usa for asian women is like 17 percent. Asian women tend to have more neoutous facial features and look much younger then their real ages.

The same features to benefit asian women hurt asain men, as asian men have less body and facial hair, and look less mascaline on avg, they tend to be shorter on avg compared to other groups of men.

Last edited:
  • +1
No dummy, read the charts. ASIAN WOMEN ARE RANKED AS MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN WHITE WOMEN.

It's men who prefer white women who have something wrong with them.
nah fake study. two possible flaws:

it didn’t measure 18 year olds. maybe white women age faster so asians tend to become better at 40, but they’re all useless then anyway

at very best it just means the average asian woman is better but the best are always white

white people don’t have flat faces and maxilla is a biologically attractive trait just like low body fat and collagen is

there are hundreds of hot white girls on tiktok. the popular asian ones have plastic surgery or still have flat ugly faces even though tiktok is a worldwide app so there should be asians but the asians like whites

im an asian guy. every asian guy wants white people most.

• Hmm...
No dummy, read the charts. ASIAN WOMEN ARE RANKED AS MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN WHITE WOMEN.

It's men who prefer white women who have something wrong with them.
the study didnt even ask about attractiveness. it asked about how feminine they looked basically.

asian women try to look white and japanese try to look white too look at anime.

that’s like saying “black people are attractive becsuse why else would they be slaves”

asian women are slaves to white men. the answer is slaves existed because they are easier to get. you have something messed up which type of asian women do you even like all of the ones i see have giant ugly skulls, flat faces, bimaxillary protusion, and sometimes look ugly and dark

• Hmm...
Detona's Avatar signature suggests he's a troll tbh.

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover
the study didnt even ask about attractiveness. it asked about how feminine they looked basically.

The majority of those studies DID judge attractiveness, and femininity is the biggest component of female attractiveness.

Are you implying that Asian women are merely more feminine, not more attractive? Because that is objectively and categorically false.

asian women try to look white and japanese try to look white too look at anime.

Wrong. White women try to look Asian. No Asian woman wants to look white.

that’s like saying “black people are attractive becsuse why else would they be slaves”

Retard-tier IQ.

asian women are slaves to white men. the answer is slaves existed because they are easier to get. you have something messed up which type of asian women do you even like all of the ones i see have giant ugly skulls, flat faces, bimaxillary protusion, and sometimes look ugly and dark

Incorrect, Asian women are the hardest to get. Multiple studies show you have to earn more money, be higher status, and look better, to get an Asian woman.

Also, flat faces and darker skin are a huge part of the reason why Asian women look better than white women. White women's beaky faces are masculine and their coloring is horrible and unbecoming of a female. So are their tiny skulls, which imply low intelligence and make their already huge bodies look even bigger.

Detona's Avatar signature suggests he's a troll tbh.

Wtf? It's the standard avatar the website gave me, you fucking moron. I have never uploaded an avatar.

The reason you idiots are so angry and confused is because you sre genuinely, window-licking retarded. I'm not liable for that.

nah fake study. two possible flaws:

Not fake. Peer reviewed. You cannot debunk peer reviewed science.

it didn’t measure 18 year olds. maybe white women age faster so asians tend to become better at 40, but they’re all useless then anyway

And? Asian women look younger at 18, as well. Most white girls look like curdled milk by the time they're 18, anyway. Cellulite, face looking like sandpaper, hair falling out, wrinkles all over.

The fact of the matter is that Asian women's featues are more prototypically female and will looo better at any age.

at very best it just means the average asian woman is better but the best are always white

Absolutely wrong and possible. No study has ever said that and you can't find a single one. Look at top tier women from Korea or Taiwan. They mog every white woman to death. Even average women from these countries mog white supermodels.

white people don’t have flat faces and maxilla is a biologically attractive trait just like low body fat and collagen is

Wrong. Low body fat is repulsive on women, and Asian women have more collagen than white women.

Flat faces are ideal on women. A flat face is a feminine attribute. White women's beaky faces are mannish and repulsive. You are PROVING ME RIGHT EVERY TIME YOU SAY THIS because a flat face is ideal on women.

there are hundreds of hot white girls on tiktok. the popular asian ones have plastic surgery or still have flat ugly faces even though tiktok is a worldwide app so there should be asians but the asians like whites

Fucking cope. I've already been through this a million times before. White women have the majority of plastic surgeries globally and there are no hot white women on TikTok. White women look like garbage naturally, and have to get plastic surgery and tans to imitate Asian women's features. Asian women look naturally better, period.

im an asian guy. every asian guy wants white people most.

Cope. Asian guys want Asian women and are repulsed by white women.

Wrong. White women try to look Asian. No Asian woman wants to look white.
lol average r/aznidentity used right here. theres a reason asians complain about “eurocentric beauty standards” and every single surgery is designed to look white and asian people try to get white people noses https://www.cnn.com/2013/06/25/health/asian-beauty/index.html
Also, flat faces and darker skin are a huge part of the reason why Asian women look better than white women. White women's beaky faces are masculine and their coloring is horrible and unbecoming of a female. So are their tiny skulls, which imply low intelligence and make their already huge bodies look even bigger.
flat faces and dark skin are ideal? retard. you should go on bluepill forums you aren’t here for the truth.

you are going to start claiming east asian men are most desirable next. no one likes asian women online

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back