Once the racepill goes mainstream, it will expose normies for what they are

no. america has high population with somewhat high procedures, but korea has higher per capita procedures because of a large percentage.

So high it didn't even make it to the top 5 ranking?

America has the highest number of procedures on Earth. Korea does not have a higher per capita rate, and many of those surgeries are performed on Americans.

why the fuck does brazil matter

Who said Brazil matters? Most of the people getting plastic surgeries there are white, though.

yes you dont know what counts as an operation and what counts as a certified plastic surgeon you fucking retard. do you think every operation is a heart surgery? lol there are 7000. use google.

Using Google and not finding it. Looks like you've mistaken your ass for Google again.

that’s what the specific map was about so if you want to talk about something else use a different map

Wrong. And I posted 3 maps already, whiny bitch.

i am going off what that specific map was based off of. it was based off of share of plastic surgeons worldwide now share of plastic surgeons per surgeons

No it fucking isn't, dumbfuck.

@white girls lover keep acting like America's position as the #1 cosmetic surgery hub of the world doesn't matter. White people: 52% of the US population and 81% of cosmetic surgery patients.

@white girls lover

These are not small-time operations. Do you seriously think 7000 people are managing this in a year? Do you realize this would be impossible even if they were working 24/7 365 days a year?

THE 5 MOST POPULAR COSMETIC SURGERIES AND PROCEDURES IN THE USA​

PositionSurgeryNumber of surgeriesProcedureNumber of procedures
1Breast augmentation321,362Botulinum Toxin1,463,409
2Liposuction286,388Hyaluronic Acid763,000
3Abdominoplasty148,801Non-surgical Fat Reduction150,764
4Breast Lift131,208Hair Removal145,507
5Eyelid Surgery119,784Photo Rejuvenation122,377

Last edited:
@white girls lover what's your ethnicity

There are 450,000 hip replacement surgeries every year in the USA.

The USA is having nearly as many breast augmentations as hip replacements. And it's a senile country.

@white girls lover

These are not small-time operations. Do you seriously think 7000 people are managing this in a year? Do you realize this would be impossible even if they were working 24/7 365 days a year?

THE 5 MOST POPULAR COSMETIC SURGERIES AND PROCEDURES IN THE USA​

PositionSurgeryNumber of surgeriesProcedureNumber of procedures
1Breast augmentation321,362Botulinum Toxin1,463,409
2Liposuction286,388Hyaluronic Acid763,000
3Abdominoplasty148,801Non-surgical Fat Reduction150,764
4Breast Lift131,208Hair Removal145,507
5Eyelid Surgery119,784Photo Rejuvenation122,377
yea botox takes 1 minute to do

Forget about white girls then...
that’s correct i just jerk off to them. i almost coped with kpop, but most kpop fans are weird muslims and blacks. middle class blacks who are middle class but keep their black brains. non kpop fans don’t even have any relation to asian men and i’ve posted about it before but yeah the kpop attraction is unnatural, kind of like libertarians asian women thing is also unnatural anime stuff until they realize real asian women are ugly without makeup and look like aliens without plastic surgery

that’s correct i just jerk off to them. i almost coped with kpop, but most kpop fans are weird muslims and blacks. middle class blacks who are middle class but keep their black brains. non kpop fans don’t even have any relation to asian men and i’ve posted about it before but yeah the kpop attraction is unnatural, kind of like libertarians asian women thing is also unnatural anime stuff until they realize real asian women are ugly without makeup and look like aliens without plastic surgery

Imagine actually thinking boys talk like this.

Not even close. And even if it were, there are only 525,600 minutes in a year. You mathematically illiterate bitch.
botox takes one minute to do you fucking retard i was weird and kpopmaxxed my masseter muscles to shrink because i had bruxism anyway and it looked better even if i wasted money. do you fucking know what botox is. why the fuck have you called every single person on this thread debunking you a white woman. you retard fucking r/asianmasculinity fucking retard bringing the race backwards

botox takes one minute to do you fucking retard

Not possible. You're not even taking in to account the paperwork.

i was weird and kpopmaxxed my masseter muscles to shrink because i had bruxism anyway and it looked better even if i wasted money. do you fucking know what botox is. why the fuck have you called every single person on this thread debunking you a white woman. you retard fucking r/asianmasculinity fucking retard bringing the race backwards

I know what botox is and I know that it takes longer than 1 minute to perform.
But even if it did, would it matter? 1 minute is still precious time for 7000 people. There are only half a million minutes in a year. 7000 people can't perform over a million botox operations in a year and still shoulder the invasive stuff like breast augmentation and bimax surgery.

@white girls lover

You haven't debunked shit in this thread, idiot, and neither has anyone else. I've dropped source after source on you.

@white girls lover

More carnage:

How long do Botox injections take?
The average Botox treatment takes around 15 minutes.

@white girls lover

More carnage:

How long do Botox injections take?
The average Botox treatment takes around 15 minutes.
hilarious. search of a video of an injection. this is funny idk if you’re serious about this one but the actual injection can take 30 seconds. how do i react with a laughing reaction this lightened my mood after seeing your past retardation

Not possible. You're not even taking in to account the paperwork.
you think receptionists count as plastic surgeons? anyway use google there are 7000

4 pages of unhinged autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16474
hilarious. search of a video of an injection. this is funny idk if you’re serious about this one but the actual injection can take 30 seconds. how do i react with a laughing reaction this lightened my mood after seeing your past retardation

Videos are edited and do not show the entire process as it is actually happening. Also the injection itself is only one part of the procedure.

you think receptionists count as plastic surgeons? anyway use google there are 7000

Doctors have to review and sign paperwork. There are alway more than 7000 cosmetic surgeons in the USA. Google isn't returning shit so source up or shut up.

Doctors have to review and sign paperwork. There are alway more than 7000 cosmetic surgeons in the USA. Google isn't returning shit so source up or shut up.

You're either a foid or a cuck from reddit

You're either a foid or a cuck from reddit

^ White woman alt account detected.

Inviting your bitch ass to provide a single source that says there are only 7000 cosmetic surgeons in the USA.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and BoneDensity
provide a single source

Study soy reddit

estrogen incarnate

4 pages of unhinged autism

Yes. Of-course, ASD also is positively correlated with intelligence. This is one of the truths that can easily lead an intelligent non-White to counter the "intelligent" Whites.

Exhibition:

A suite of recent studies has reported positive genetic correlations between autism risk and measures of mental ability. These findings indicate that alleles for autism overlap broadly with alleles for high intelligence, which appears paradoxical given that autism is characterized, overall, by below-average IQ. This paradox can be resolved under the hypothesis that autism etiology commonly involves enhanced, but imbalanced, components of intelligence. This hypothesis is supported by convergent evidence showing that autism and high IQ share a diverse set of convergent correlates, including large brain size, fast brain growth, increased sensory and visual-spatial abilities, enhanced synaptic functions, increased attentional focus, high socioeconomic status, more deliberative decision-making, profession and occupational interests in engineering and physical sciences, and high levels of positive assortative mating.

Yes..."Assortative Mating". Observe:

TCF4

rs9960767​

Current Build 155

Released April 9, 2021

Organism Homo sapiens Position chr18:55487771 (GRCh38.p13)

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

Total Global97800A=0.93291C=0.06709, G=0.00000
European Sub80228A=0.94664C=0.05336, G=0.00000
African Sub6000A=0.8507C=0.1493, G=0.0000
African Others Sub202A=0.827C=0.173, G=0.000
African American Sub5798A=0.8515C=0.1485, G=0.0000
Asian Sub224A=1.000C=0.000, G=0.000
East Asian Sub184A=1.000C=0.000, G=0.000

Genetic Determinants of Gating Functions: Do We Get Closer to Understanding Schizophrenia Etiopathogenesis?​

ESF1

ESF1 2

Total Global7920G=0.3301A=0.0000, C=0.6699, T=0.0000
European Sub7116G=0.2919A=0.0000, C=0.7081, T=0.0000
African Sub510G=0.820A=0.000, C=0.180, T=0.000
African Others Sub22G=0.77A=0.00, C=0.23, T=0.00
African American Sub488G=0.822A=0.000, C=0.178, T=0.000
Asian Sub4G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0
East Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0
Other Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0
Latin American 1 Sub8G=1.0A=0.0, C=0.0, T=0.0
Latin American 2 Sub26G=1.00A=0.00, C=0.00, T=0.00
South Asian Sub4G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0

This study notes the "Aggregate" effects of genetic variants. As such, it is not sufficient for me to quote only one variant.

African IQ

Rs132

Total Global38912T=0.22129G=0.77871
European Sub27802T=0.17265G=0.82735
African Sub4990T=0.5533G=0.4467
African Others Sub170T=0.641G=0.359
African American Sub4820T=0.5502G=0.4498
Asian Sub184T=0.277G=0.723
East Asian Sub124T=0.266G=0.734

Then:

Rs801 2

Rs801

Total Global83070A=0.54904G=0.45096
European Sub69218A=0.55067G=0.44933
African Sub4724A=0.2970G=0.7030
African Others Sub180A=0.272G=0.728
African American Sub4544A=0.2980G=0.7020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
Cope. Asian guys want Asian women and are repulsed by white women.
I'm now 90% convinced this dude is just a troll. Either that or he's some extremely deluded ricecel with an inferiority complex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
I'm now 90% convinced this dude is just a troll. Either that or he's some extremely deluded ricecel with an inferiority complex.

Do not worry. We have it handled, now.

Cope.

White women look like boys. Asian women are more feminine.

You're the one arguing against mountains of scientific evidence.

Asian and Latina women are ranked as more desirable than white women in four separate regions across the USA:

20180818_FBC544.png

lewis-20121.png
COPE COPE FUCKIGN COPE BLACK OWMEONWRN OINOIRNNRI NRENOER<N ONTGOINERONPEROINONÅON

racepill has completely demoralized me because i found out plenty of ethnic/black women are into raceplay with white men, and it’s only going to get worse because of social media :feelswhy:

How is anything I've said here deluded? Can you show me a single study that says white women look better than Asian women?

Brutal red pill for those still refusing to acknowledge who the best race of women are:

eRMeDWf.png

Every single race of men rated Asian women higher than white women.

racepill has completely demoralized me because i found out plenty of ethnic/black women are into raceplay with white men, and it’s only going to get worse because of social media :feelswhy:

Yes...I will post the aggregate of various IQ studies in a bit. This will help greatly with the "Pean IQ" myth.

Ugh asian women are the worst, no wonder only whites who get rejected by white women go for them. What a cursed race those asians.

Ugh asian women are the worst, no wonder only whites who get rejected by white women go for them. What a cursed race those asians.

Beijing IQ: 119

CO

CO

The real racepill is that medias are against whites, medias push propaganda especially against white men. Medias push interracial relationships especially black man/white woman.
And all the medias are ruled by jewish elite.

Every generation of social media is becomes more and more lookist
In 2050 there will be a mainstream app that can tell you your ES ratio
That's too autistic. What's more likely is that your fame/number of likes/ views etc will correlate more and more with how good looking you are. Right now the correlation is like .75, in 2050 it'll be like .95.

The real racepill is that medias are against whites, medias push propaganda especially against white men. Medias push interracial relationships especially black man/white woman.
The real racepill is that:

1. Jews are just elitist whites.

2. The propaganda doesn't even fucking work because foids don't give a shit about politics and just want the best looking males. They'd literally rather fuck a chimp than humans if the chimp looked better.

White woman cope.

Interracial in the media is mostly white male + Asian or Latina female. Jewish people actively promote this, just look at last year's movies like West Side Story.

Nobody promotes white women.

eRMeDWf.png

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman. “Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

Cope. Interracial is the norm in countries where it is actually possible.

No you haven't.

Hapa women look Asian, idiot. They don't look white at all.

Wrong again, idiot.

And therefore could not quote.

All wrong.

Absolutely wrong.

Most Asian women are with white men. Most white men are with a woman of color in the under-35 cohort.

Age is not irrelevant. Boomers don't do interracial. Most of the West consists of boomers and gen X. Young people are the minority.

The majority of relationships I see in my city are interracial if the couple is young. Fact.

:cautious::bluepill:

Their kids will not be White nor will they look White. WMAF offsprings end up like ER or Alex Buckner. Buckner killed his Gook mom, White father and his half-breed Gook sisters and then set his house on fire. :eek::cry::feelswat:
jZDUK1q.jpg

Also, Korean girls have the highest plastic surgery rate worldwide and very low self-esteem.:lul::ROFLMAO:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_beauty_standards

A study from 2008 determined that 20 percent of young Korean girls have undergone cosmetic surgery. This is significantly above the average rate in other countries.[3] A more recent survey from Gallup Korea in 2015 determined that approximately one-third of South Korean women between 19 and 29 have claimed to have had plastic surgery.[4] A study from 2009 found that Korean women are very critical of their body image and are more prone to lower self-esteem and self-satisfaction compared to women from the United States.[5]

Gook woman used the "yellow-fever" coping White Aussie and then abused him.

This is him:what::oops:
YyjegAQ.jpg

Keep on coping. Checkmate!

Their kids will not be White nor will they look White. WMAF offsprings end up like ER or Alex Buckner. Buckner killed his Gook mom, White father and his half-breed Gook sisters and then set his house on fire. :eek::cry::feelswat:

They also won't have the same Brain Volume of a pure Mongoloid.

:cautious::bluepill:

jZDUK1q.jpg

Also, Korean girls have the highest plastic surgery rate worldwide and very low self-esteem.:lul::ROFLMAO:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_beauty_standards

Gook woman used the "yellow-fever" coping White Aussie and then abused him.

This is him:what::oops:
YyjegAQ.jpg

Keep on coping. Checkmate!

And elephant ass black women have higher self esteem and positive body image than white women. So what?

Holy shit, did you actually think delusions about self-reported self esteem actually mean that Asian women are considered more attractive than white women? Because I got news for ya buddy, Asian women are consistently ranked as more atrractive than white "women".

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman. “Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

No, you're a white woman coping. No Asian guy is going around bragging about how good his women look, especially the guys from the website you mention.

On women they are.

You're the bluepilled one. I've debunked you with total science. Flat face is high E and more attractive. White women have to get cheek implants to make their faces look less 3D.
flater faces are linked to a person being young, as you can look at 3d models of people aging, when you a baby to teenage ages the faces fills out in bone and tissue, thats how we can tell a persons age by looking at them. The more adult features means lower brow ridges, more pronuced brow ridges, thinner eye brows, more forward grown jaws, more protruding orbital rims more pronuced lower chin in length and mass. So much so even those neoutous features make even older adult women look younger

age 16

age 37

@Incellectually_Shy I agree lost of non-whites hate whites but the commenst you've posted sound more like something that a salty ethnic/ricecel/black incel/loser would rant about on the internet. Most non-whites aren't actually quite like this irl.