Once u get numb to "pleasures"

You are a braindead soulless subhuman that just wants to fit into jewish society.
You value only one thing: Being "entertained" with uninterrupted artificial stimulus on demand at any time.
You are a traitor, you do no work for your race, you are a worthless coward that works for the jew.
You are incapable of rational thought or argument.
All you do is virtue signal and masturbate as you brainlessly consume internet content.
Everything you say and do is retarded and a waste of time.

You are nothing but a hindrance to your race, you are the jew's weapon.
Kill yourself.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 11604
You are a braindead soulless subhuman that just wants to fit into jewish society.
You value only one thing: Being "entertained" with uninterrupted artificial stimulus on demand at any time.
You are a traitor, you do no work for your race, you are a worthless coward that works for the jew.
All you do is virtue signal and masturbate as you brainlessly consume internet content.

Kill yourself.

XD

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Deleted member 6403

Kill yourself.
Meanwhile Israel is winning lol.
David

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
@subhuman incel dont need any pleasure in his life, he is happy becoming betabux of a used up whore

@Nameless_Sunflower
@Bitch
@sytyl

thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, subhuman incel and Bitch
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
@subhuman incel dont need any pleasure in his life, he is happy becoming betabux of a used up whore
the more used up, the better, i liked used goods

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
this what happens when u make ur entire life surrounding mindlessly sleeping with sloots
no offense, but i get the impression that @Amnesia feels superior to "normies" for having easy access to sex with girls. When in reality there are a lot of guys out there who are also having sex or with girlfriends. There's nothing that special, it's not like everyone's dream the life he has and he was the wise eagle that got it. Many people in the real world are fully aware that handsome men get girls easy, blackpilleds are not the "enlightened ones". Hope you understood what I mean.

also, in my experience and from what I've seen you don't need to have perfect looks to get decent girls interested in sex with you frequently.
this is only special for those who have never had it. and many had(even if it is that 20%, its a lot of guys, and most are not the lookism perfect facial chads, these are a small percentage of these).