Once you swallow the blackpill, you can’t turn back

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
Once you understand the blackpill, the way you think changes and you view life differently. You will never be the same guy you were before the blackpill. Sometimes I wish I never discovered the blackpill but other times I am glad I found out about it.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Clown Show, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
Blackpill is just an autistic insight on life. Everytime I feed into this forum I just go to my University and see all the subhumans with stacys vice versa. Get a grip retard you're not a socrate change your PFP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and whitepilledchad
Thread so water I sailed through it
Arrrrr

• +1
Reactions: human304 and murdah
Blackpill is just an autistic insight on life. Everytime I feed into this forum I just go to my University and see all the subhumans with stacys vice versa. Get a grip retard you're not a socrate change your PFP
they're just friends you just assume they have sex to build hopefuel

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and STAMPEDE
Blackpill is not just about relationshits,it’s about life itself. there’s many variations. but of course with your low iq and naive nature you wouldn’t understand.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Clown Show, the BULL and 1 other person
they're just friends you just assume they have sex to build hopefuel
Yeah, I have lost the count of how how many subhumans i’ve seen get friendzoned by girls hoping they will date them one day only to waste so much time and never date them and remain in the friendzone as loser cucks.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
Everyone knows the blackpill in some level, it's instinctively deducible. It's just these reddit cucks swaying the public

Once you understand the blackpill, the way you think changes and you view life differently. You will never be the same guy you were before the blackpill. Sometimes I wish I never discovered the blackpill but other times I am glad I found out about it.
It's my superpower ngl I use it to my advantage in life now

Some people vomit out the BP and go join incel exit

For real. I wish I could go back to the times when I hadn’t discovered this part of the internet. That’s the moment my childhood ended. But you can’t undiscover it 😔