One big telltale sign you're sub human

D

Deleted member 59522

Bronze
No one helps you. People know you're struggling with dating and relationships dynamics. Your friends could have introduced you to their cousin, sister, female friends, etc, and they're choosing not to. The question then becomes why?

So, you've got to ask yourself, why arent they helping you? Ultimately, it comes down to your genetics. They don't want your genes contaminating the genepool. You can't force people to open themselves up and associate with good intentions. This can only happen if a person deems you to be desirable in some regard and ultimately, this comes down to what you look like.

Good looks inspire lust and admiration from people. Bad looks make people feel negative emotions when they see you. You are thus relegated to either purgatory if you look ok or complete hell if you're ugly. I haven't even included what being poor and neurotic does when trying to make social connections when you actually get your foot in the door. This life is deterministic and there's little you can do to change your situation.

Screenshot 20240128 110036 Gallery

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 58285 and InnerVoid
This is getting boring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and fuxkdakikez
yeah which is why i have given up rly. noone wants me to get laid, whethe men or women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 59522 and Deleted member 58285
yeah which is why i have given up rly. noone wants me to get laid, whethe men or women
Yeah, I don't blame you for doing so. It's rough out here. I haven't despite being quite close to 30. I'm going to Thailand and seeing whether it will change my situation. I don't think it will but why not?

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Yeah, I don't blame you for doing so. It's rough out here. I haven't despite being quite close to 30. I'm going to Thailand and seeing whether it will change my situation. I don't think it will but why not?
this game is fucking rigged

this game is fucking rigged
Yes, it is. In the UK, they want us civilians to conscript and fight for the country, JFL. What exactly am I fighting for? LGBTQ? Coalburning? Migrants? HAHA.

• +1
Yes, it is. In the UK, they want us civilians to conscript and fight for the country, JFL. What exactly am I fighting for? LGBTQ? Coalburning? Migrants? HAHA.
its ok man just accept we arent supposed to be "men"

its ok man just accept we arent supposed to be "men"
"We" no, just two individuals. I am my own man. Always have been, always will.

• +1