One girl met nightmare story

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
I think this was in 2015 or 2016, I lived in a group home at the time and I forget how but I met this 3-4/10 named Sarah off Facebook. I texted her maybe a few days off and on and decided to take a metro bus to where she lived. And it ended up being a nightmare because she must of told me the wrong bus stop. I was walking for miles and miles and wouldn't answer my texts or calls.

Anyways she ends up answering or something and I made it to her neighborhood but my phone died, had to ask a random if I could charge my phone. The guy says I should of never came there or did this,idk why. So I texted her and she tells me her address and I knock on her door and she let's me in.

She was nice and very talkative and started to talk a lot about a guy she just broke up with and I didn't like that at all. And told her I'll just leave since she's not over that guy and obviously not into me,she then puts on a puppy dog face and real sweet voice saying that's not true I want you to stay. So I'm a sucker for that behavior, it makes me feel wanted. So I stayed,sat on her couch and she continued to talk my head off about things I didn't care about,and I was trying to be flirty and rubbing her or holding her hand. She had like a 4-5 year old daughter that was playing in the living room as she talked. So a couple hours went by and it was getting around 10pm and she tells her daughter it's time for bed , so I laying her bed while she put her daughter in bed.

She comes back and lays next to me and says she's nervous and laughs. I tell her she doesn't have to be,we don't have to do nothing. We make out and stuff and she gets horny. I end up rubbing her pussy ,then asking if I could eat her out. So I eat her out good,and find out she's a orgasms a lot. I made her orgasm over and over and over just by eating her out and using my hand. She keeps telling me I'm amazing and incredible, and I know what I'm doing.

We do 69 ,and this part is nasty, she's on top and I had a little hard piece of something come out of her pussy into my mouth and I was like wtf was that. I didn't mention anything while I got it out of my mouth. So now we start getting into the sex part where I only have 5 inches but was able to make her orgasm multiple times. Then when we were done,she talked my ear off even more about random stuff. Then we ended up doing it again. Also this whole time she didn't care how loud she was ,remember this part.

So the next morning she brings up she has an appointment and I have to go. I said if it's just an appointment why don't I just wait for you here so we can spend more time together. She says no she cannot have a random guy just stay at her house. So I was like that don't make sense but ok. So I got on a bus with her and her daughter , and my stop was the first stop so I kissed her on the bus ,and said I'll text you later.

So later on I text her and we get into the conversation again about why I couldn't just stay there so we could spend more time and this time she was a bitch about it. She says I'm not going to have some stranger in my house while I'm gone!! And don't need a strange guy around my daughter!! And she just blocks me on Facebook and text so I cannot message her anymore. So I thought fuck that mental bitch,she just used me for a one-night thing,and probably not over her x. She probably really went to meet him or he was coming back to her house that day.

Then randomly on some of my Facebook posts she had unbanned me to call me a psycho and bunch of other bad things on some of my posts talking shit. I never sucked up to her in my messages I just ran my mouth back. I have checked on her profile after a few yearsthe other day and her profile still says single and no pictures of any guy. I wrote her and told her I wonder why youre still single and she ignored it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2
She's getting banged by guys on the daily, also did you ever figure out what in the hell that solid thing from her vagina was?!

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AbusedPrincessF$M, wollet2 and 2 others
She's getting banged by guys on the daily, also did you ever figure out what in the hell that solid thing from her vagina was?!
You think she does that with a lot of guys? And no ,never figured out what it was. Most disgusting thing ever while eating a girl out I've had.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
little hard piece of something come out of her pussy into my mouth and I was like wtf was that.
Did you ever find out what this slut had in her cunt?

• +1
Reactions: reputation
You think she does that with a lot of guys? And no ,never figured out what it was. Most disgusting thing ever while eating a girl out I've had.
Me and that other nigga asked the same question disregard mine

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Well if she is having a one night stand with you and during it talks about other men also, I don't think it's much of a stretch to say she's likely sleeping around

• +1
Well if she is having a one night stand with you and during it talks about other men also, I don't think it's much of a stretch to say she's likely sleeping around
Also when she started talking shit to me,she claimed I gave her a std on my fb page. I didn't get checked till a year later but I didn't have nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Well to be frank theres a lot of creeps

Mods ban this redditor
Nigga do you know how many step daddy fucking stories there is. She obviously used it as a excuse. And why u obsessing over this bitch from 6 years ago. Ur just mad your female is stolen

Also im jokong i have national test today dont wanna mess with ya

• +1
Reactions: gogger and randomvanish
Nigga do you know how many step daddy fucking stories there is. She obviously used it as a excuse. And why u obsessing over this bitch from 6 years ago. Ur just mad your female is stolen
Yeah nobody gives a fuck about your problems on here ,don't let me catch you crying nigger

• JFL
Reactions: gogger and Deleted member 16369
Your a cracker :ROFLMAO: you are not worth anything. Keep barking about chances u got 10 years ago 😕😕 ngl kinda sad
Yes keep dreaming of them white 3s that you'll never get and I have. You dirty little nigger

• JFL
Ofcourse im not even indian. Hardly anyonr knows me in this forum, waste your time on someone else
Lol banned,get fucked blue pill faggot

I think this was in 2015 or 2016, I lived in a group home at the time and I forget how but I met this 3-4/10 named Sarah off Facebook. I texted her maybe a few days off and on and decided to take a metro bus to where she lived. And it ended up being a nightmare because she must of told me the wrong bus stop. I was walking for miles and miles and wouldn't answer my texts or calls.

Anyways she ends up answering or something and I made it to her neighborhood but my phone died, had to ask a random if I could charge my phone. The guy says I should of never came there or did this,idk why. So I texted her and she tells me her address and I knock on her door and she let's me in.

She was nice and very talkative and started to talk a lot about a guy she just broke up with and I didn't like that at all. And told her I'll just leave since she's not over that guy and obviously not into me,she then puts on a puppy dog face and real sweet voice saying that's not true I want you to stay. So I'm a sucker for that behavior, it makes me feel wanted. So I stayed,sat on her couch and she continued to talk my head off about things I didn't care about,and I was trying to be flirty and rubbing her or holding her hand. She had like a 4-5 year old daughter that was playing in the living room as she talked. So a couple hours went by and it was getting around 10pm and she tells her daughter it's time for bed , so I laying her bed while she put her daughter in bed.

She comes back and lays next to me and says she's nervous and laughs. I tell her she doesn't have to be,we don't have to do nothing. We make out and stuff and she gets horny. I end up rubbing her pussy ,then asking if I could eat her out. So I eat her out good,and find out she's a orgasms a lot. I made her orgasm over and over and over just by eating her out and using my hand. She keeps telling me I'm amazing and incredible, and I know what I'm doing.

We do 69 ,and this part is nasty, she's on top and I had a little hard piece of something come out of her pussy into my mouth and I was like wtf was that. I didn't mention anything while I got it out of my mouth. So now we start getting into the sex part where I only have 5 inches but was able to make her orgasm multiple times. Then when we were done,she talked my ear off even more about random stuff. Then we ended up doing it again. Also this whole time she didn't care how loud she was ,remember this part.

So the next morning she brings up she has an appointment and I have to go. I said if it's just an appointment why don't I just wait for you here so we can spend more time together. She says no she cannot have a random guy just stay at her house. So I was like that don't make sense but ok. So I got on a bus with her and her daughter , and my stop was the first stop so I kissed her on the bus ,and said I'll text you later.

So later on I text her and we get into the conversation again about why I couldn't just stay there so we could spend more time and this time she was a bitch about it. She says I'm not going to have some stranger in my house while I'm gone!! And don't need a strange guy around my daughter!! And she just blocks me on Facebook and text so I cannot message her anymore. So I thought fuck that mental bitch,she just used me for a one-night thing,and probably not over her x. She probably really went to meet him or he was coming back to her house that day.

Then randomly on some of my Facebook posts she had unbanned me to call me a psycho and bunch of other bad things on some of my posts talking shit. I never sucked up to her in my messages I just ran my mouth back. I have checked on her profile after a few yearsthe other day and her profile still says single and no pictures of any guy. I wrote her and told her I wonder why youre still single and she ignored it.
Is she like low smv woman or sum? This isn't horror but a comedy 🤣

Also what was that falling on your face xD

Is she like low smv woman or sum? This isn't horror but a comedy 🤣

Also what was that falling on your face xD
Yeah it is a horror story to me , she didn't want me afterwards. Wasn't good enough. And she probably a 3-4 /10

I hate first dates that end with sex. Its always that. Brutal

I hate first dates that end with sex. Its always that. Brutal
If you ever have a first date that leads to sex,and the girl ditches you. I guess she was just being desperate in the first place and finds you not good enough in looks and dick Size ,because women theirself do not like to be used.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2