ONE OF MY OLD FRIENDS SUDDENLY MESSAGES ME ON WHATSAPP. WTF DO I DO?

Deleted member 1338

Deleted member 1338

PCT gang
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Posts
5,334
Reputation
7,170
I OWE HIM 30$ BILLS. I HAVEN'T REPLIED TO HIM YET.

Do you THINK THIS WHY HE IS MESSAGING ME OR IS IT BECAUSE HE MISSES HANGING OUT WITH ME? IT'S A CONFUSING SITUATION.
 
i am not a psychic bro
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
he's come to collect due and you're gonna have to pay with your ass
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and hairyballscel
Just forget about him bro
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338

Similar threads

mltn2mtn
Replies
21
Views
54
simematic
simematic
ReccesedSlavic
Discussion wtf do I do?
Replies
5
Views
44
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
7472
Replies
5
Views
46
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
notrq
Replies
1
Views
25
Frostytreefrog
Frostytreefrog
poreskin
Replies
22
Views
46
poreskin
poreskin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top