one of the most surprising polling on this website is face >tall

Z

zetsui

Iron
maybe most of your are autistic 20 some retards, but this contravenes a lto of what david buss writes about gender eselection prioritizing height as an important factor...he doesn't really weigh it against individual facial attributes, but its an interesting contrast

one study he cites was baout women citiing height in paper and online dating platforms at a high rate....but i wonder what his means...women amy rrequest for one thing but settle for a guy who has a nicer face ie a nicer facial aesthetic could mean 5'10 guy vs a 6 foot guy

So why does lookamax curve towards face so hard? literature seems to support the height across cultures...or is this a western/modern thing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Face mogs height when you get past 5’11

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Hero of the Imperium, lilxder2 and 2 others
Face absolutely mogs height when you get past 5’11-5’10
not really. You're just not going to have the same presence of a tall, roided guy no matter how your face looks.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
When someone is comparing 2 factors, comparing them in digestible examples showcasing the extremes,

Considering height A 5'2 manlet with chad face
Considering looks, Incel tier face with 6'6 height
disregarding the statistical likelihoods of both (Such as being 5'6 might be equally as likely as being let's say 6'2 in averageness statistic)
Another thing to consider is that height is affected by enviorment more, nutrients etc,
And another factor is which is most easily obtained
In my previous example the 5'2 manlet can fraud height with 2" lifts which look remotely natural
In order for the incel tier tall person to ascend looks wise they need surgeries etcetera, or softmaxxing.
In my personal opinion, looks is harder to obtain, therefore more valuable.
And another case study one could do is consider the probabilities, to being a chad with avg height, and a normie with avg height, and then a chad with tall genes, and normie with tall genes, which one mogs in both scenarios.
anyways sry for babbling, looks is more scarce = better.

• +1
Reactions: zetsui
not really. You're just not going to have the same presence of a tall, roided guy no matter how your face looks.
Muh roids, height drops off in importance compared to face once u get to the 6’ range, obviously, it’s still important and helps, but it doesn’t compare to having an attractive face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Muh roids, height drops off in importance compared to face once u get to the 6’ range, obviously, it’s still important and helps, but it doesn’t compare to having an attractive face
6' is still manlet lol. In a club, you'll be dwarfed over tall, jacked mutants even if you have a good face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, SonOfDarkseid and Deleted member 23558
Theres a theory aswell suggesting that chads have higher probability to be tall, cause of genetic selection.

• +1
Reactions: zetsui
6' is still manlet lol. In a club, you'll be dwarfed over tall, jacked mutants even if you have a good face.
Clubs aren’t the ideal place to be to find a true lover, and you saying 183cm is a manlet just discarded all things you have to say as false, goodbye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, zura, kanderior and 2 others
Another funny thing, is that the rarest thing lookswise is chad face, which is objectivally desired
whilst rarest height might be seen as too tall aka above 6'8

LOL extremely tall guys with super ugly face look like scary ogres. No woman feels same in their presence

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
When someone is comparing 2 factors, comparing them in digestible examples showcasing the extremes,

Considering height A 5'2 manlet with chad face
Considering looks, Incel tier face with 6'6 height
disregarding the statistical likelihoods of both (Such as being 5'6 might be equally as likely as being let's say 6'2 in averageness statistic)
Another thing to consider is that height is affected by enviorment more, nutrients etc,
And another factor is which is most easily obtained
In my previous example the 5'2 manlet can fraud height with 2" lifts which look remotely natural
In order for the incel tier tall person to ascend looks wise they need surgeries etcetera, or softmaxxing.
In my personal opinion, looks is harder to obtain, therefore more valuable.
And another case study one could do is consider the probabilities, to being a chad with avg height, and a normie with avg height, and then a chad with tall genes, and normie with tall genes, which one mogs in both scenarios.
anyways sry for babbling, looks is more scarce = better.
yeah as expensive, complex and difficult as LL is, it still exists and so long as you're not super short it can theoretically give you a good height if you manage to work for it. But there's not a force in the universe that can take you from incel or LTN to chad facially.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Shkreliii and Deleted member 23558
Clubs aren’t the ideal place to be to find a true lover, and you saying 183cm is a manlet just discarded all things you have to say as false, goodbye
Are you another one of those basement copers trying to find a bitch at a library or something? All foids go clubbing/ partying. It's the best place to meet women while at college.
and yeah 183cm is manlet. You'll only be mogging actual manlets and most women at that height. It's very mediocre.

Are you another one of those basement copers trying to find a bitch at a library or something? All foids go clubbing/ partying. It's the best place to meet women while at college.
and yeah 183cm is manlet. You'll only be mogging actual manlets and most women at that height. It's very mediocre.
No I just don’t want to find my women in a club as I have found very respectable women at my school, not a library, 183 isn’t a “manlet” manlet is anything under 5’10 if u say otherwise this site has actually brain rotted u beyond repair, trust me face mogging feels so much better especially in todays online world, assuming you’re 6’+

No I just don’t want to find my women in a club as I have found very respectable women at my school, not a library, 183 isn’t a “manlet” manlet is anything under 5’10 if u say otherwise this site has actually brain rotted u beyond repair, trust me face mogging feels so much better especially in todays online world, assuming you’re 6’+
the "respectable" women at your school are all club whores, cope.
And facemogging doesn't mean shit if the other guy makes you look like a child rape victim.

So why does lookamax curve towards face so hard?
Because you won’t find a single guy on this forum who is incel and has a chadlite/chad face. But there are multiple tall incels on this forum.

the "respectable" women at your school are all club whores, cope.
And facemogging doesn't mean shit if the other guy makes you look like a child rape victim.
Like I said, if you’re already a respectable height, face is always better

yeah as expensive, complex and difficult as LL is, it still exists and so long as you're not super short it can theoretically give you a good height if you manage to work for it. But there's not a force in the universe that can take you from incel or LTN to chad facially.
Yep, if looks were worse than height, then there would be a universal surgery, the same way people go different routes to facial surgery, different archetypes, such as masculine prettyboy, etc, whilst height is something greatly affected by enviorment, and which has already been solved Leg lengthening, and then hgh, hgh is only about circumstance, when you discover the looks pill, its becoming cheaper by years ahead, and we could give it to our children. Problem solved, whilst face isn't cause its more rare and complicated.

Last edited: