One of the things that makes this trash hole better and more addictive than other forums

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
It has a magnificent balance of users. In forums and gatherings of not too many people (Let's say 100) sooner or later some user will get into personal beef with another one and that will destroy the atmosphere.

On the other hand very used forums (30.000 or more) are really a mess because you can't even socialize with anyone since you will encounter him very few times.

Being 1000-2000 is great format because it is the best measure to knowing with who you are talking with and encountering him both in private and in public, being able to socialize and also to simply skip talking with anyone that starts getting too personal with you without it really affecting the mood and vibe of the place

Also it allows to form small groups of users that coexist together and trust eachother, as if it was a small tribe. You have the muslims, the indians, the blacks, the latinos, etc

If instead of kids we had minimum age 16 year old users and more 40-50 year old users it would truly be an oasis of knowledge compared with the rest of the internet.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, efidescontinuado, EggKing and 6 others
It has a magnificent balance of users. In forums and gatherings of not too many people (Let's say 100) sooner or later some user will get into personal beef with another one and that will destroy the atmosphere.

On the other hand very used forums (30.000 or more) are really a mess because you can't even socialize with anyone since you will encounter him very few times.

Being 1000-2000 is great format because it is the best measure to knowing with who you are talking with and encountering him both in private and in public, being able to socialize and also to simply skip talking with anyone that starts getting too personal with you without it really affecting the mood and vibe of the place

Also it allows to form small groups of users that coexist together and trust eachother, as if it was a small tribe. You have the muslims, the indians, the blacks, the latinos, etc

If instead of kids we had minimum age 16 year old users and more 40-50 year old users it would truly be an oasis of knowledge compared with the rest of the internet.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Manletmachine, efidescontinuado and 3 others
Still a shithole tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and MaghrebGator

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Luffymaxxing
Still a shithole tho
Would only recommend it to my worst enemies. What a way of torture, they get here thinking they will improve and they will get out knowing that their entire childhood was a lie.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
True.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Would only recommend it to my worst enemies. What a way of torture, they get here thinking they will improve and they will get out knowing that their entire childhood was a lie.
True tbh. Came here to improve and now I am rotting. Brutal shit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado and MaghrebGator
Im 17 why am i considered incel?

Im 17 why am i considered incel?
Most zoomers are incels but they refuse to admit it? They hate to be associated with them.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Most zoomers are incels but they refuse to admit it? They hate to be associated with them.
Im 17. I still have 1 year left to make up for my unsexhavingness

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
To be completely honest forums in general are not healthy. There is nothing benefitial in saying your life to random people on the internet.

The only forums that are worth it are niche ones, like let's say sports forums because you don't know many people in real life that like them. That's why reddit is so succesful even with all the ideological disgrace that it is, because of the subreddit element that allows to speak with likeminded people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
sooner or later some user will get into personal beef with another one and that will destroy the atmosphere.
You haven’t been here very long I see

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and AlexBrown84
youre not obligated to rot , this forum is a goldmine for informations just browse botb and other high iq high effort threads and stay off offtopic. Its that easy and its the most beneficial thing you can do in your teens

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension