• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, IMOGYOU, Danish_Retard and 26 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and PointOfNoReturn
Withdrawing and becoming a shut-in until max ascension

Too common…
I agree. I have made a commitment to work out, socialize, travel, and improve my career while looksmaxxing.

It does make it harder though to reconcile surgery with your personal life (taking time off work, having your friends see you post surgery)

• +1
Reactions: LongForgotten, Daniel Plainview, humanoidsub7 and 8 others
I agree. I have made a commitment to work out, socialize, travel, and improve my career while looksmaxxing.

It does make it harder though to reconcile surgery with your personal life (taking time off work, having your friends see you post surgery)
Need to double down on this commitment as I've just recently left school and the automatic social life it gives you. Far too easy to self-isolate as a wagie, seen it happen many times

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Roamer, Deleted member 2816 and 2 others
I don’t know really, you’re just making your mental state worse and worse by continuing to try and force yourself into society like a square peg into a round hole.

The cortisol and social defeat from this will have deleterious effects on your health and youthfulness so I’d actually suggest it’s better to avoid “putting yourself out there” as much as possible before ascension to maintain an internal illusion that you’re somehow worthy (that “self confidence” thing that gets talked about).

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, BongMog, sub6manletnozygos and 5 others
I just wanna rot,,, ah ah
Just wanna rot

this is my biggest issue since i found this site.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Abhorrence and Deleted member 20064
Anyone know where OP is? Seems to have disappeared.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
One of my biggest regrets. Luckily you can always get back the fun you lost during those times, atleast I did. It's never truly over

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
One of my biggest regrets. Luckily you can always get back the fun you lost during those times, atleast I did. It's never truly over
what do u mean by this? please elaborate.

Instagram posting memes on his story
MF has all the time in the world to prepare memes but will reply to your business inquiry every 10 years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe Chad, Danish_Retard, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
what do u mean by this? please elaborate.
When your planning and doing surgery, you don't want to socialize, because you feel like everything is a waste of time. You think once you've completely changed your looks, you will have a different identity and your past life won't matter. But that's just a delusion you've created in your mind.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Danish_Retard, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
Shutinmaxxing is ideal tbh, provided there is an end and during the isolation period you’re very productive

When your planning and doing surgery, you don't want to socialize, because you feel like everything is a waste of time. You think once you've completely changed your looks, you will have a different identity and your past life won't matter. But that's just a delusion you've created in your mind.
Unfortunately society and human mind doesn't work that way, the perception of your acts (wether they are good or bad) heavily depends on your face, halo effect is by far one of the strongest cognitive bias unfortunately for us.
"You will have a different identity"
Of course, inside you will (at least for a time until positive reinforcement changes you) still be the same but not outside which is what truly matters to the eyes of society, changing the face is the most radical way of changing your identity.
As for the past life, even if you did several social mistakes you will be much more easily forgotten with a gl face while one single mistake could have annihilated you socially-wise due to the failo effect.
It will matter, but not nearly as much as before.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Alexperreira and Interested
But what are you actually missing out on as sub-htn

The social recluse pill destroyed me

Mmmm this is me right now. Waging away in social isolation whilst I complete my looksmaxing..

But what are you actually missing out on as sub-htn
Few compliments here and there that weren't there before and a boost in confidence. I was already doing well before surgery, so can't tell wether it was life changing.

just work, socialize with other men as you will need a social circle to keep your LTR alive.

however don't shame you on OLD, cold approaches and just forget women in the process.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I still hang out with my friends and visit family but I don't engage with females right now.I'm having my face split open and rearranged in a few weeks.

Why bother ? I'm not going to look the same and don't want to have to lie about my completely swollen face and bruises from the recovery.

I want to start fresh in my new non-subhuman form.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Danish_Retard