One very important thing I learned while having the first Looksmax meetup

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Pictures and videos mean shit. How you look IRL is everything.

After seeing @wagbox @my_babel_physics_pro @nelson in real life compared to pics and videos I saw of them, pics and vids mean nothing.

Just being with them IRL and seeing in “3D” is a big difference than seeing them on a computer screen.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 1707, IndianJock and 11 others
They looked subhuman?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, MandibularCel, Deleted member 1707 and 6 others
They looked subhuman?
021782F8 AB25 4BF4 B47E 460C1FF5EC63

What's your opinion on everyone's PSL after seeing them all IRL?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, OOGABOOGA, mikeock and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 3962, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, IndianJock, NormieKilla and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 3962, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, OOGABOOGA, I'mme and 9 others
Of all the people at the meetup I've only seen pics of you tbh. But I would for sure rate you above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You right tho the only thing way to judge is to post a video of you in motion with no distortion or have someone of you take pics
It’s probably the only reason I get lays. If I look just like my pics it’s over for me. Irl I’m motion is what matters

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and LordNorwood
You right tho the only thing way to judge is to post a video of you in motion with no distortion or have someone of you take pics
no its to see how ppl look in motion, irl. that’s the whole post of the post. if u wanna see how u look irl go look in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Good news, Chad will mogs you even more harder in real life

By: PrettyBoyMaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, RamRanchCowboy, mikeock and 8 others
no its to see how ppl look in motion, irl. that’s the whole post of the post. if u wanna see how u look irl go look in the mirror
I think I look good af in the mirror but that’s not that case . Using the mirror to see what you look like is selection bias

I think I look good af in the mirror but that’s not that case . Using the mirror to see what you look like is selection bias
then go on light dose of acid or shrooms and see. i’ve looked at myself in the mirror multiple times on psychedelics.

ppl say i look young. i really saw how ppl could say that about me. and ppl here tried to guess my pheno and no one could get it. i looked myself in the mirror on pyschs and truly saw how i resembled no pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
In reallife size matters a lot more. When you see a guy in reallife the first thing you subconsciously analyze is his height and frame to determine if he's a threat or not.
I've seen pics of guys who look ugly in photo, but in reallife their height haloed them so hard.
If I look like in the mirror irl that's lifefuel, because I legit look 10 times better in the mirror compared to selfies.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, I'mme, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
In reallife size matters a lot more. When you see a guy in reallife the first thing you subconsciously analyze is his height and frame to determine if he's a threat or not.
I've seen pics of guys who look ugly in photo, but in reallife their height haloed them so hard.
If I look like in the mirror irl that's lifefuel, because I legit look 10 times better in the mirror compared to selfies.
selfies are cope unless you’re 95th percentile looks and up tbh.

and yes, back in the days of no technology or anything... imagine walking home at dusk and seeing a tall, broad shouldered man, you cannot see his face bc it’s dark. and then you see next to him, an average height and average framed man, you cannot see face.

the taller, broader man, is scarier to you. size is very important. it’s all subconscious.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, IndianJock, I'mme and 5 others
selfies are cope unless you’re 95th percentile looks and up tbh.

and yes, back in the days of no technology or anything... imagine walking home at dusk and seeing a tall, broad shouldered man, you cannot see his face bc it’s dark. and then you see next to him, an average height and average framed man, you cannot see face.

the taller, broader man, is scarier to you. size is very important. it’s all subconscious.
how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and DianabolDownie
It’s because they completely fraud and cherry pick pics.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and OOGABOOGA
i am a foot taller than you, does this make you feel better?
Has no effect

Is only brutal if ive spoken to or know the person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
are u legit the tallest person on this forum? And do u mog everyone at your gym?
yes son i am a mogger

BBE78786 5398 47EF A209 DE5951EF300A

are u in awe?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, OOGABOOGA, Dogs and 1 other person
then they should look better in their pics than in IRL, not worse
but @PrettyBoyMaxxing is saying they look better IRL

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
then go on light dose of acid or shrooms and see. i’ve looked at myself in the mirror multiple times on psychedelics.

ppl say i look young. i really saw how ppl could say that about me. and ppl here tried to guess my pheno and no one could get it. i looked myself in the mirror on pyschs and truly saw how i resembled no pheno.
I asked some girls while being on vacation right now how old they think I look and they said if I wasn’t 6’1ft (heightmogging everyone in my friendgroup there they would think im 15-16 based on my face how I look IRL)

Idk if this is good, I’m 19 lol.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 2846
true. even @nelson said i look like my “frauded” pic IRL. so maybe light “frauding” is the real you. you’ll only know what other users here look like when u visit them irl tbh

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Titbot and Luke LLL
true. even @nelson said i look like my “frauded” pic IRL. so maybe light “frauding” is the real you. you’ll only know what other users here look like when u visit them irl tbh
how would u like to be height mogged son?? We can cocainemaxx !
yes in complete awe, i worship the ground u walk on master
yes

Pictures and videos mean shit. How you look IRL is everything.

After seeing @wagbox @my_babel_physics_pro @nelson in real life compared to pics and videos I saw of them, pics and vids mean nothing.

Just being with them IRL and seeing in “3D” is a big difference than seeing them on a computer screen.

That's so true actually. We always see ourselves in pictures, from different angles, we make so many selfies and pictures just to see our flaws and when you see that person IRL it's like a different person. That's why sometimes it's better to really think on the decision to make surgery because that flaw you are seeing is visible in pictures and IRL it not even noticeable.

NOTE: Some people look way better in pictures but they don't look so good IRL.
Some people look way better IRL but they don't look good in pictures.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, KDA Player, Deleted member 3962 and 2 others
I asked some girls while being on vacation right now how old they think I look and they said if I wasn’t 6’1ft (heightmogging everyone in my friendgroup there they would think im 15-16 based on my face how I look IRL)

Idk if this is good, I’m 19 lol.
i mean this in the most straight forward way possible:it is what it is.

you are your face. you are your height. these things make “you”. you can’t just be like “well if i didn’t have my height i’d look 16!” that doesn’t matter bc u do have ur height.

it makes u have a baby face, you’re overweight, or you have good collagen.

Tbh I want to know my irl psl rating
lol it would be very bias bc we know each other know. but you’re above average and tbh, i didn’t notice your under eye bags (in previous pics, users have called them out, but they didn’t look noticeable, and ur NCT wasn’t bad either).

maybe we all just get stuck in these delusional ways of thinking man. we aren’t as ugly as we make ourselves out to be

i mean this in the most straight forward way possible:it is what it is.

you are your face. you are your height. these things make “you”. you can’t just be like “well if i didn’t have my height i’d look 16!” that doesn’t matter bc u do have ur height.

it makes u have a baby face, you’re overweight, or you have good collagen.

lol it would be very bias bc we know each other know. but you’re above average and tbh, i didn’t notice your under eye bags (in previous pics, users have called them out, but they didn’t look noticeable, and ur NCT wasn’t bad either).

maybe we all just get stuck in these delusional ways of thinking man. we aren’t as ugly as we make ourselves out to be
Nah bro we always rate each other on real psl irl. Just keep it real tbh.

• JFL