Oneitis blocked me, how shameful

Darkeningstar

Darkeningstar

Dark
I contacted my oneitis recently, after five years, in desperation because I currently have no friends, to ask her out on a friendship date. She initially agreed but my little neurotypicality (zero social presence and zero profile pictures) made her change her mind overnight. I then lost my patience and eventually revealed personal things to her that I should not have told her. She nevertheless refused and I insulted her autistically. Eventually she blocked me. She is just a slimy manipulator.

Five years ago I was way better looking than her. Even now, she is barely mtb now. Such is the price of poor neurotypicality.
I liked her because of her personality. There were many better girls than her that I could have fucked, but I was attracted to her schizoid disorder

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
What do you want me to do?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Can’t do that. You can stop being a pussy though.
I never was until recently, but I guess you don't understand that when you are down you are also capable of dishonorable actions.
Oh... You're Indian. Alright, sorry then.

• +1
I never was, but I guess you don't understand that when you are down you are also capable of dishonorable actions.
Oh... You're Indian. Alright, sorry then.
get some money and hit the strip club benchoot. No woman is worth it.

• +1
How do you know what made her change her mind

• +1
How do you know what made her change her mind
She texted me if I was okay with the place and time, however the next morning she made up an embarrassing excuse to avoid going out. She probably had little intention from the beginning, the wasted time made the situation worse. I told her several times that she could have said no without playing games, but nothing

• +1
She texted me if I was okay with the place and time, however the next morning she made up an embarrassing excuse to avoid going out. She probably had little intention from the beginning, the wasted time made the situation worse. I told her several times that she could have said no without playing games, but nothing
Did she admit to making it up maybe it was a real excuse

Did she admit to making it up maybe it was a real excuse
No, but I inferred from her last messages that it was presumably an excuse. He wrote me that he had to protect herself

I contacted my oneitis recently, after five years, in desperation because I currently have no friends, to ask her out on a friendship date. She initially agreed but my little neurotypicality (zero social presence and zero profile pictures) made her change her mind overnight. I then lost my patience and eventually revealed personal things to her that I should not have told her. She nevertheless refused and I insulted her autistically. Eventually she blocked me. She is just a slimy manipulator.

Five years ago I was way better looking than her. Even now, she is barely mtb now. Such is the price of poor neurotypicality.
I liked her because of her personality. There were many better girls than her that I could have fucked, but I was attracted to her schizoid disorder
It’s your fault, who doesn’t have a profile pic or a post or a highlight. PAJEET

• +1