ONEITIS DATING A SUBHUMAN! NO, NO, NO I AM NOT DELUSIONAL. THIS IS REAL FUCKING LIFE

Xtra

Xtra

YOU PROBABLY DON'T REMEMBER BUT I MADE A THREAD ABOUT MY ONEITIS (SOLID 8.5/10 FACIALLY with a perfect hot body) DATING A SUBHUMAN BEFORE AND ME SUSPECTING THAT HER CURRENT FWB IS ALSO A SUBHUMAN.

Well, I was wrong about her having a FWB at all. She actually has a boyfriend. And... HE IS EVEN MORE FUCKING SUBHUMAN THAN THE OTHER GUY. LITERAL FUCKING INBRED DOWN SYNDROME. NO, HE IS NOT RICH OR A PRINCE OR WHATEVER THE FUCK. HE'S AROUND 5'10 SO NOT A MANLET LIKE HER PREVIOUS BOYFRIEND THOUGH.

THERE WAS A VIDEO OF THEM KISSING ON INSTAGRAM.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH FUCKING SHIT FUCK.

Honestly though last time I found out she had a bf I almost roped but this time I just laughed, which shows I have mostly gotten over her I guess.

BTW THIS IS NOT ME "CHERRYPICKING" OR "DENYING THE BLACKPILL", YOU FUCKING RETARDS. I'M VENTING. JUST POSTING ABOUT MY LIFE. IF GIRLS IN YOUR LIFE ARE ALL DATING 8'6 HYPERCHADS THEN SO BE IT.

tldr: NT pill is fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
The subhumans people claim women are dating tend to just be standard mtns or low HTNs. You just underrate men and overrate women

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
The girl is just it her pitty phase.

Once a mogger Chad appears, it will be done and dusted.

The subhumans people claim women are dating tend to just be standard mtns or low HTNs. You just underrate men and overrate women
nah trust me this guy is subhuman. he’s 2/10 about the same level as black ops 2 cel or even worse

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, mirrormogger, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person