Online dating sucks for above-average ethnics

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
You aren’t ugly but you aren’t chad.

IRL you will be successful but with online dating you will get left in the dust by worse looking white guys.

Even if you look decent in your pics women will assume you’re creepy. Whereas IRL women can see you in-motion and can see that you are NT, Western and won’t ask for bobs + vagene.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Hades, Baller1 and 3 others
People here will refuse to accept this

• +1
Reactions: john2, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Baller1
People here will refuse to accept this
Which bit, that ethnics can be successful IRL or that they can’t be successful online?

The latter part
You have to be EXTREMELY good looking within your race to be successful with white women online, it’s very rare

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Baller1, bonesoverblood and 1 other person
can confirm

IRL you will be successful but with online dating you will get left in the dust by worse looking white guys.

Even if you look decent in your pics women will assume you’re creepy. Whereas IRL women can see you in-motion and can see that you are NT, Western and won’t ask for bobs + vagene.
Over for salludon and all his matches

Fakepill.

I made a tinder Experiment with an hindu 7-8/10.

He got matches. Kinda low quality but yea

This is true until you surpass the 7 psl thresh hold. You would get better treatment online, if not the same treatment as a 7 psl white guy.

Even then, this only applies to Hispanics and Africans. Asians and Indians get left in the dust.

Disclaimer: This only count for Indians

@crosshold @Chadelite Salludon is Chad so this doesn’t apply to him.

Over in 2020 if ethnic. Just reincarnatemaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527
Can confirm. IRL I mog most white blokes but I am 100% sure my 'ethnic' status blocks me online even at 6ft8.

This only counts in Western Europe. When I put my tinder to a random city in the US, Australia or EE, I do awesome.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Can confirm. IRL I mog most white blokes but I am 100% sure my 'ethnic' status blocks me online even at 6ft8.

This only counts in Western Europe. When I put my tinder to a random city in the US, Australia or EE, I do awesome.
i thought in europe ethnic status halo's u

in sweden and uk it definitely does

also 6'8 jfl would give anything to be even 6" under that.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
i thought in europe ethnic status halo's u

in sweden and uk it definitely does

also 6'8 jfl would give anything to be even 6" under that.
IRL being ethnic is fine, it’s just for online dating

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Online dating sucks for everyone. My slightly above avg looking female catfish was matching chads that were msging her first. If chads had it easy on tinder, why the fuck would they msg girls 2PSL below them?

EVERYONE IS INCEL IN 2020.

Online dating sucks for all men that are not in the top 10%, unless they are willing to date down quite a bit.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Online dating sucks for all men that are not in the top 10%, unless they are willing to date down quite a bit.
It sucks mainly for non white men