Online Looksmaxxers: 600, Bluepillers: 10.000

Zarek

Zarek

Private the fucking forum
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Myth, Danish_Retard and 17 others
Watch these niggers say its a good thing.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
They are laughing at us

Its a good thing

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 26044, Banderacell and 15 others
Admin needs every shekel they can get their little fingers on
IMG 6622

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, TUSSELEIF, IMOGYOU and 9 others
Over when aryan tera frame moggers like this start getting ready to die bout this looksmaxxing shit fr

Attachments

• IMG_0517.jpg
    IMG_0517.jpg
    709.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Danish_Retard, kebab and 1 other person
Does anyone know who doxxed Dillon?

Now you have it. Me and many other users predicted it but you laughed it off. Idk if this will be the end of looksmax. We will see…
All jokes aside, you guys are really treating this shit like the end of the world and like we have a zombie apocalypse upon us
british film GIF

Acting like this shit is 28 Days Later

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Myth, buckchadley31, omarthegoat195 and 8 others
All jokes aside, you guys are really treating this shit like the end of the world and like we have a zombie apocalypse upon us
british film GIF

It is.

british film GIF

Exactly the apocalypse of 6’5 roided looksmaxxed zoomer chads is upon us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Dietsnasta and It'snotover
Does anyone know who doxxed Dillon?
Why should it be known who it is.He did what he could to tame the big invasion.He took a risk and tried to save us

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Myth, Polish Chincel and 5 others
Exactly the apocalypse of 6’5 roided looksmaxxed zoomer chads is upon us
But it won't be because of the forum going private or not. 10K people viewing this forum is considered a lot by our standards, if a YouTube video reached that very same amount of views, no one would give a shit. Ultimately, this forum has very little influence on how far this stuff spreads.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, KING REIDYZ, \/orman and 3 others
Actually, it says June 1 for me
stop joining date frauding faggot. Thats like saying your 6 foot when there is literally 5 foot 11 written on your forehead

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, Jase and Deleted member 30432
But it won't be because of the forum going private or not. 10K people viewing this forum is considered a lot by our standards, if a YouTube video reached that very same amount of views, no one would give a shit. Ultimately, this forum has very little influence on how far this stuff spreads.
Info from here -> YouTube/tiktok -> millions see it —> looksmaxing zoomers

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 17244 and 3 others
stop joining date frauding faggot. Thats like saying your 6 foot when there is literally 5 foot 11 written on your forehead
Nigga shut up

Last edited:
Info from here -> YouTube/tiktok -> millions see it —> looksmaxing zoomers
This information isn't really from here, people just centralize and gather information from numerous sources and post it here in a (somewhat) coherent manner.
That aside, it takes one person, one person to post a video and reach millions, privatizing the forum isn't going to prevent that. (Not to mention that this information has already been saved by way too many people).
I'm very certain that there are already forum users here today that have YT channels on this shit. Probably asking us to privatize this shit too, so their channels have more views, greedy fuckers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Jase and TeenAscender
If you check on random BOTB thread, there's about hundreds of bluepillers reading and the rest are GrAYcels.

Very defeatist mindset for someone who supposedly promotes making the best out of a situation (in this case, alleviating the impact by literally JUST privatizing the forum for like a week)

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior and Jase
Its only 10.000 since he exposed the forum. That was one day ago. and the viewers are ten times as many. If someone didnt pressed him to take the video down it would be way more.And the tiktok gets spreaded right now because this faggot is acting like he will be killed tomorrow so the number of normies viewing this forum will be multiplying from now on

Last edited:
Very defeatist mindset for someone who supposedly promotes making the best out of a situation (in this case, alleviating the impact by literally JUST privatizing the forum for like a week)
Defeatist mindset? I don't give a shit whether the forum remains open or not because I am convinced it doesn't affect the final outcome. Instead, I'm getting bugged daily because of paranoid users that believe this forum remaining as it has always been will affect their odds of getting a date or not.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 30432
This information isn't really from here, people just centralize and gather information from numerous sources and post it here in a (somewhat) coherent manner.
That aside, it takes one person, one person to post a video and reach millions, privatizing the forum isn't going to prevent that. (Not to mention that this information has already been saved by way too many people).
I'm very certain that there are already forum users here today that have YT channels on this shit. Probably asking us to privatize this shit too, so their channels have more views, greedy fuckers
Ok but most videos on this won’t go viral.

If thousands of people repost this advice it will become regular for people and they will blindly follow the trend

@BrendioEEE

Its only 10.000 since he exposed the forum. That was one day ago. and the viewers are ten times as many. If someone didnt pressed him to take the video down it would be way more.
How does that compare to a channel like Qoves casually posting a video and getting a million views on it? This forum could have 50K guests and it still doesn't compare to the reach one can casually get on other social media platforms.
Ok but most videos on this won’t go viral.
Then why the concern?
If thousands of people repost this advice it will become regular for people and they will blindly follow the trend
People are 100x more likely to just share a YT video they found on the topic that can coherently and quickly explain what they have to do than share a link to this forum, and have their friends read through paragraphs of text. This medium of sharing information isn't nearly as popular as video is.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, pneumocystosis and Jase
@Alexanderr I see both sides of the argument tbh.

Honestly this is really entertaining as it is controversial.

The information is not that important by itself. They can go and gather the scattered information how much they like. The most important aspect is the blackpilled mindset. And they can only adapt a blackpilled and overly critical worldview from this community that reenforces those ideas. They may have the information but what it does truly mean if they dont have full faith in the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath and Reformed
Then why the concern?
No I’m saying if a couple people post videos on this site (which seems to be what you would think would happen if this site goes private) then nothing would happen

If this forum stays public the userbase would rise drastically and thousands of people would reposts advice on tiktok, to the point where it is common knowledge/trendy
People are 100x more likely to just share a YT video they found on the topic that can coherently and quickly explain what they have to do than share a link to this forum, and have their friends read through paragraphs of text. This medium of sharing information isn't nearly as popular as video is.

@Alexanderr I see both sides of the argument tbh.

Honestly this is really entertaining as it is controversial.
I don't, I use to be a proponent of what they're advocating for until I realized that it literally has zero effect on the overall outcome. People still somehow think there's some profit motive behind my position, meanwhile, I don't earn a cent from this stuff.

Ultimately, people here are too self-absorbed and paranoid thinking this forum will ultimately affect their odds of getting girls.

The way this forum is structured, it was never going to be the primary reason the blackpill was gonna go viral.

Video is a way more popular medium for sharing information. It was always gonna be a couple of people seeing this information and rehashing it into a nice video that was gonna grab the attention of the masses.

Those same people are already users here too. No doubt a lot of people here would take zero issue with rehashing this content if they thought it could make them good money on YT. It's ultimately their self-interests talking here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buckchadley31, Chadelite, Zarek and 2 others
always laugh when people talk about this forum like it contains some sort of top CIA secret shit

as if anything thats talked about on here isnt already known outside of this shithole

you cant really chaange your face etc.. thats all genetics.. (so not even mention tongue posture, mewing and all that shit)

and whats left?? going to the gym, stylemaxxing, skin maxxing?? eating alot during puberty so you can grow taller?? yea not everyone is aware of this already TOTALLY bro

only 5% of people will follow thru with surgeries (for different reasons, financial/mental).. so maybe thats the only thing they can learn here.. what surgery is for what and etc

only thing i personally learnt when i came across this community (in like 2020 march) is how facial attractiveness actually works

like i didnt have good understanding of it on a concious level .. (tho ofc i, just like anyone else, could tell apart attractive people from the rest)

but even then.. its no like that changes anything

so you fucking autitst can calm down

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Myth, buckchadley31, Chadelite and 2 others
No I’m saying if a couple people post videos on this site (which seems to be what you would think would happen if this site goes private) then nothing would happen
Huh? I'm not following.
If this forum stays public the userbase would rise drastically and thousands of people would reposts advice on tiktok, to the point where it is common knowledge/trendy
This forum could never grow as fast as the viewer count of any video on this topic on YT or TikTok. The forums' user growth is ultimately still constrained by how many we approve, which we do manually.

If people share information like on TikTok, it won't be because of a thread on here. It'll be because some video on x topic went viral on YouTube, they saw it, and they decided to share it. Either they'll link the video or that channel's name. Do you not know how little people actually read nowadays?

Did mewing become mainstream becomes normies came across some obscure mewing forum, and read through paragraphs of the elaborate history behind mewing? Fuck no. YouTubers made short videos, clickbaity videos on it, they got viral and it got onto other platforms.

Now you could make the case that at the very least, we can prevent the YouTubers from finding this information by privating the forum.

Maybe you'd have a point, if it weren't for the fact that a. this information isn't exclusive, b. a lot of the information has already been shared, c. a few of the users that got in before we went private will probably start their own channels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
The information is not that important by itself. They can go and gather the scattered information how much they like. The most important aspect is the blackpilled mindset. And they can only adapt a blackpilled and overly critical worldview from this community that reenforces those ideas. They may have the information but what it does truly mean if they dont have full faith in the blackpill
Watching a video, tiktok, or reading random information is like any other form of consumption. It's like watching youtube documentary about true crime, sure you might learn something but the intricate aspects and deep nature of it will escape you and remain overlooked. The passion wont ignite from that and it definetly wont alter your worldview. BUT when you have a close knit community like this with strong beliefs it will persuade people with the constant reinforcement overtime and it will lead people to believe the blackpill. What is this information worth if you dont have the passion and full belief of the blackpill which can only be achieved with the reinforcement from this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, LooksOrDeath, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
What is this information worth if you dont have the passion and full belief of the blackpill which can only be achieved with the reinforcement from this forum
What passion? Passionately analyzing the faces of people you meet outside? If you go outside? A big reason I'll never go to a PSL meetup, the moment you enter is the moment you're judged by 12 guys that are intensely analyzing each mm of your face.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, RAITEIII, Deleted member 30432 and 2 others
What passion? Passionately analyzing the faces of people you meet outside? If you go outside? A big reason I'll never go to a PSL meetup, the moment you enter is the moment you're judged by 12 guys that are intensely analyzing each mm of your face.
this socially unaware faggot @inferiorpispot234 did exactly that and wonders why his college mates ostracizse him @JudgeandJury

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Huh? I'm not following.
Ok the few people that got into here before it gets privated could make videos (which I haven’t seen any of on YouTube) but they would have a chance of not going viral, hence people wouldn’t be able to see and repost on tiktok

Couple privatizing with a rep restriction ( e.g. a couple thousand) on looksmaxing section and no one is going to make content on YouTube

Opposed to the thousands on tiktok which can copy threads into short form style content and reposts them

It’s one video on YouTube goes viral (less likely) vs a literal trend
This forum could never grow as fast as the viewer count of any video on this topic on YT or TikTok. The forums' user growth is ultimately still constrained by how many we approve, which we do manually.

If people share information like on TikTok, it won't be because of a thread on here.
It’s already happened
It'll be because some video on x topic went viral on YouTube, they saw it, and they decided to share it. Either they'll link the video or that channel's name. Do you not know how little people actually read nowadays?

Did mewing become mainstream becomes normies came across some obscure mewing forum, and read through paragraphs of the elaborate history behind mewing? Fuck no. YouTubers made short videos, clickbaity videos on it, they got viral and it got onto other platforms.
Where do you think the YouTubers got the info from?
Now you could make the case that at the very least, we can prevent the YouTubers from finding this information by privating the forum.

Maybe you'd have a point, if it weren't for the fact that a. this information isn't exclusive, b. a lot of the information has already been shared
On where? I doubt it’s this organized and thorough, especially surgery advice
, c. a few of the users that got in before we went private will probably start their own channels.
Much less likely to become mainstream

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Yes that passion but directed towards the whole embodiment of the blackpill. If you dont ultimately believe looks being the most important thing life I doubt you are willing to go far on your journey and most information will go unseen

If you aren't going to stop adding new members, can you ban the lurkers please? I for one do not care about looksmaxxing information or muh BOTB going mainstream.. as you have noted, it's already been diluted and proliferated throughout multiple internet spaces. I am uncomfortable with the large swathes of outsiders who come to gawk at the users and posts of this forum, as if it were some sort of circus freak show or Roman colosseum spectacle. I am speaking in terms of the privacy and confidentiality of the people who use and post on this forum; the openness of the website is rather unusual considering other forums have measures to protect its contents and the confidentiality of its members.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, LooksOrDeath, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Ok the few people that got into here before it gets privated could make videos (which I haven’t seen any of on YouTube) but they would have a chance of not going viral, hence people wouldn’t be able to see and repost on tiktok
Journey to 1% or whatever that guy's called is very obviously a user here, has no qualms even screenshotting threads. Qoves has also notoriously taken information here before, from years ago. It's not quite a few people when there are already thousands of users on the forum, a lot of which already saved the information and could rather easily post it on any other platform, even in text.
Couple privatizing with a rep restriction ( e.g. a couple thousand) on looksmaxing section and no one is going to make content on YouTube
Most of the useful advice you can gather from here has already been posted on YouTube, and a few people are gaining hundreds of thousands of views on their videos too. They're not going to stop. Not to mention that looksmaxing, or rather self-improvement has only become a bigger subject year over year. The trend of improving one's looks isn't going to stop any time soon, hence the videos won't either.
Opposed to the thousands on tiktok which can copy threads into short form style content and reposts them
How is that any different from simply summarizing a video they saw and reposting them?
It’s already happened
No, with their friends or whoever the hell they know. I'm not talking about creators here.
Where do you think the YouTubers got the info from?
Where do you think people here get information from? Do you believe everyone here came up with all of this themselves?
Like I said before, the value here is that it's centralized and saves you work by getting it from one source rather than several.

Nevertheless, most information from here originates elsewhere and was rehashed into a thread.

Still, like I said, there are already a dozen looksmaxing channels out there, that have covered 80% of what there is to cover. There are blogs besides this forum that contain the same information. We're not talking about classified CIA files here.

On where? I doubt it’s this organized and thorough, especially surgery advice
Google Docs, pdf, word files. Something lots of users here save, in case the forum goes down.

Most surgery advice here isn't very thorough, it'll maybe give you an indication of what you need but you're not even close to being ready to get surgery done or know exactly which surgery you need if you only read a few threads here. Odds are you'll still have to sift through many papers to truly know.

There's very little quality control here, users will often neglect to reference their sources if there are any.

Even though a YT channel like Qoves has taken some stuff from here very blatantly, a lot of his stuff is a lot more thorough than threads here are with him pretty much always referencing a study when making a claim.

Much less likely to become mainstream
There are already channels garnering hundreds of thousands of views that are already users here, right now. It doesn't have to take 50 channels for this to catch like fire but rather just one really big one.

• +1
If you aren't going to stop adding new members, can you ban the lurkers please?
Non-option, but if you have a serious alternative, go hit up @Master
I am uncomfortable with the large swathes of outsiders who come to gawk at the users and posts of this forum, as if it were some sort of circus freak show or Roman colosseum spectacle. I am speaking in terms of the privacy and confidentiality of the people who use and post on this forum; the openness of the website is rather unusual considering other forums have measures to protect its contents and the confidentiality of its members.
It's the way it's always been? If one is uncomfortable posting on the forum, they can choose to not post.

How is the openness of this forum unusual? It's not any more open than lookism was for example. Most other forums will allow guests to view threads, but maybe not view images or videos.

• +1
It’s one video on YouTube goes viral (less likely) vs a literal trend
You make the mistake to assume a YouTube video couldn't incur a trend. Mewing became big on YouTube and is now a trend as well.

• +1
CreepyUnacceptableFirecrest-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
If you aren't going to stop adding new members, can you ban the lurkers please? I for one do not care about looksmaxxing information or muh BOTB going mainstream.. as you have noted, it's already been diluted and proliferated throughout multiple internet spaces. I am uncomfortable with the large swathes of outsiders who come to gawk at the users and posts of this forum, as if it were some sort of circus freak show or Roman colosseum spectacle. I am speaking in terms of the privacy and confidentiality of the people who use and post on this forum; the openness of the website is rather unusual considering other forums have measures to protect its contents and the confidentiality of its members.

where do i sign, tbh

It isn't the same, yt have diverse content so 10k wouldn't matter much, but if a niche website got 10k users it'll be something big.