Only 10% of us have potential to ascend

Deleted member 3962

Deleted member 3962

The Tribe 😳
This is fact: 90% of you will never reach ascention. Maybe your pheno prevents this, maybe its your bones, maybe you’re a manlet, the list goes on... but if you don't have the base for looksmaxxing, you will never, and i mean NEVER, ascend.

JFL at thinking malar implants are going to make your 5’9” small skulled ass a slayer

JFL at thinking a custom wraparound jaw implant is going to help when you have fucked orbitals/recession

JFL at thinking you will go from a bad base to chad

for 90% of you, this is all just a waste of your time.
You rot here, talking about surgeries you will NEVER get, that even if you did get wouldnt help you more than 0.75psl.

congrats, you spent 100k to become 4.75psl!

Jfl.

so what gets you into the 10%?
6’4”+ with large skull
Good phenotype
No unfixable failos
Etc
Pm me if you want to know whether you are or not... if you cant reach 5.5psl just fucking rope tbh.

you can sit here doing mental gymnastics living out fantasies of being jordan barrett all day long and all it will do is make you higher inhib and waste your prime years. The only people that deserve to rot here are the 10%
In life, looks are everything. If you are sub 5.5psl, you are a B CLASS CITIZEN.

@Titbot get LL or rope
@cocainecowboy lose weight or rope
@PrettyBoyMaxxing get nosejob or rope
@Blackout.xl lose weight or rope

reminder that if ur not sub 15% bodyfat theres still a sliver of hope if you arent a manlet/have big skull... lose weight.

but for the 90%?
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW TRUE DOPAMINE. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A STACY WIFE BRING YOU HOT CHOCOLATE AS YOU COMFYMAXX WITH YOUR SONS ON CHRISTMAS EVE. YOU WILL ROT HERE ALONE, AND DIE ALONE.

ITS OVER FOR THE 90%

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5467, Deleted member 5061 and 41 others
I’m in awe of the quality of this post. High IQ indeed.

mirin hard

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Catawampus, WhatToDo and 7 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, LaHuntr, Deleted member 2607 and 8 others
One of the most legit threads to date. So many delusional users here jfl. About 10% of the user base has the potential to looksmax to REALLY change their life and reality.

For the rest, it’s just an excuse for their sub par genes and a distraction to “better their life” when they’re better off using this time to ascend in careers and not worry about their looks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 4310, Norwooder and 12 others
One of the most legit threads to date. So many delusional users here jfl. About 10% of the user base has the potential to looksmax to REALLY change their life and reality.

For the rest, it’s just an excuse for their sub par genes and a distraction to “better their life” when they’re better off using this time to ascend in careers and not worry about their looks.
indeed bro.

Jfl at those with bad pheno/small skulls shittalking others in rating section

you’re in the same fucking boat

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 470, DianabolDownie and 4 others
It's true though. Women consider 80-90% of the men unattractive. Not even some men of the 10th percentile are lucky simply because some of them are considered "somewhat above average" for women.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Mansnob, HighIQcel and 10 others
@Amnesia DO WOMEN APPROACH?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, DidntRead, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
It's true though. Women consider 80-90% of the men unattractive. Not even some men of the 10th percentile are lucky simply because some of them are considered "somewhat above average" for women.
Reminder that women don’t qualify attraction like PSL does. ONE FAILO can make a woman not find you attractive. Fix ALL failos and acquire as many health indicators as possible. Even then, you may not be enough for some women.

Women rate men in binary. Either he’s GL or not. There’s not “well he has a good jaw, but no zygos, good browridge, but bad lips.”

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, 25thpercentile human, 5'8manlet and 22 others
AND KEEP IN MIND THAT 99% OF YOU ARE SOCIALLY RETARDED AND WILL PROBABLY END UP LIKE SHORT UGLY AND BROWN EVEN IF SOMEHOW YOU REACH 5.5PSL AFTER LOOKSMAXXING

Attachments

• 1578475020855.gif
    1578475020855.gif
    227.9 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, .👽., Richard_Hungwell and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Im inclined to disagree, have you seen the people who post here? Fkn CHads.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Gren and Blackout.xl
Reminder that women don’t qualify attraction like PSL does. ONE FAILO can make a woman not find you attractive. Fix ALL failos and acquire as many health indicators as possible. Even then, you may not be enough for some women.

Women rate men in binary. Either he’s GL or not. There’s not “well he has a good jaw, but no zygos, good browridge, but bad lips.”
Imagine if it were like that though JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You’re seeing the people with the courage to post their pics. Most don’t for a reason. Even the ones who post aren’t that GL

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Norwooder, diggbicc and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, SayNoToRotting, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
And everyone else who doesn’t post on here bc they’re so subhuman?

There’s really about 10-15 GL dudes on here out of the 250ish active members.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, mikeock, Hector and 4 others
must suck to be in the 90% :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 3832 and Deleted member 2846
I'll be the ultimate chad or die trying op
4BA3E8E7 C5F9 4754 9C5C B2BD4E717D03

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 3962
What about whitecels? What % of whitecels have potential?

(study + money + career + social skills)maxxing for sub high-tier normies, wish they stopped bitching and actually started putting some fucking work in, nice thread OP

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
I'm that 10%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
i dont want my pics saved boyo
im 6'6", 5.5/10 face
@eyes @cocainecowboy WE HAVE YET ANOTHER 6’6”+ BROTHER JFL

MANLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attachments

• 1578475540079.gif
    1578475540079.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, OOGABOOGA, DidntRead and 1 other person
And everyone else who doesn’t post on here bc they’re so subhuman?

There’s really about 10-15 GL dudes on here out of the 250ish active members.
it was sarcasm but honestly the way some people who post here talked about themselves before they posted pics is hilarious. You would think the guy some kind of irredeemable genetic abomination but when he posts pics he is a high tier normie or normie looks at worst. When you are legit ugly and you see these fags call themselves 'genetic waste' it gives off the impression of chads.me

inb4 everything other than chad is genetic waste

k

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Arkantos, I'mme and 3 others
(study + money + career + social skills)maxxing for sub high-tier normies, wish they stopped bitching and actually started putting some fucking work in, nice thread OP
IN-FUCKING-DEED.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
sticky this @Lorsss

sticky this @Lorsss

sticky this @Lorsss

sticky this @Lorsss

sticky this @Lorsss

sticky this @Lorsss

sticky this @Lorsss

sticky this @Lorsss

sticky this @Lorsss

sticky this @Lorsss

sticky this @Lorsss

sticky this @Lorsss

sticky this @Lorsss

sticky this @Lorsss

sticky this @Lorsss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
Yeah sadly i am probaly not in the 10 %

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 3962
it was sarcasm but honestly the way some people who post here talked about themselves before they posted pics is hilarious. You would think the guy some kind of irredeemable genetic abomination but when he posts pics he is a high tier normie or normie looks at worst. When you are legit ugly and you see these fags call themselves 'genetic waste' it gives off the impression of chads.me

inb4 everything other than chad is genetic waste

k
mental illness and delusional thoughts from surrounding yourself in PSL is responsible for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, DarkTriadPeerReview and Deleted member 3962
Definitely larp son.
I believe him tbh. Im 6’9”, cocainecowboy is 6’7”, eyes is 6’8”, sirgey is 6’5”, ur 6’5”... lots of giants here.

I believe him tbh. Im 6’9”, cocainecowboy is 6’7”, eyes is 6’8”, sirgey is 6’5”, ur 6’5”... lots of giants here.
no pics no care.

• +1
Sirgey is a larping bitch

• JFL
Legit thread. If you don’t have good base or fixable flaws your fucked. Only thing I disagree with is 6’4+, if ur like 6’1+ ur fine.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, nastynas, mikeock and 3 others
There's no ascension for truecels

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2846
Legit thread. If you don’t have good base or fixable flaws your fucked. Only thing I disagree with is 6’4+, if ur like 6’1+ ur fine.
tbh as long as u aren’t a manlet you’re good (under 5’8)

good pheno is a must too

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Norwooder, I'mme and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2846
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 685
There should be a private section on this forum for gl users or those with actual potential (10% lol). Would weave out a lot of the pointless shit on here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69, Norwooder, mikeock and 7 others
tbh as long as u aren’t a manlet you’re good (under 5’8)

good pheno is a must too
Pheno is confusing to me, what's good what's bad? In terms of white pheno's and good non-white phenos

90% gang be like:

Pheno is confusing to me, what's good what's bad? In terms of white pheno's and good non-white phenos
pm me ill tell u if it good or not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 9898, Kingkellz, SexyMofo and 3 others
There should be a private section on this forum for gl users or those with actual potential (10% lol). Would weave out a lot of the pointless shit on here.
the amount of mental masturbation would be retarded

pm fuk

• +1
And you say that you know something about becoming human? No you were human all the time, just under fat and other looksmins. Shut the fuck up.

And you say that you know something about becoming human? No you were human all the time, just under fat and other looksmins. Shut the fuck up.
bruh u don’t even looksmax jfl don’t say shit

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, DidntRead, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl