Only 10% of us have potential to ascend

bruh u don’t even looksmax jfl don’t say shit
This guy said that he went from 3psl to 6psl becouse he lose weight jfl. Maybe he looked 3psl but he was 6psl ALWAYS JUST LOOKSMINED.

This guy said that he went from 3psl to 6psl becouse he lose weight jfl. Maybe he looked 3psl but he was 6psl ALWAYS JUST LOOKSMINED.
it wasnt just weight loss bro.

This is fact: 90% of you will never reach ascention. Maybe your pheno prevents this, maybe its your bones, maybe you’re a manlet, the list goes on... but if you don't have the base for looksmaxxing, you will never, and i mean NEVER, ascend.

JFL at thinking malar implants are going to make your 5’9” small skulled ass a slayer
View attachment 219875
JFL at thinking a custom wraparound jaw implant is going to help when you have fucked orbitals/recession
View attachment 219876
JFL at thinking you will go from a bad base to chad
View attachment 219877
for 90% of you, this is all just a waste of your time.
You rot here, talking about surgeries you will NEVER get, that even if you did get wouldnt help you more than 0.75psl.

congrats, you spent 100k to become 4.75psl!
View attachment 219878
Jfl.

so what gets you into the 10%?
6’4”+ with large skull
Good phenotype
No unfixable failos
Etc
Pm me if you want to know whether you are or not... if you cant reach 5.5psl just fucking rope tbh.

you can sit here doing mental gymnastics living out fantasies of being jordan barrett all day long and all it will do is make you higher inhib and waste your prime years. The only people that deserve to rot here are the 10%
In life, looks are everything. If you are sub 5.5psl, you are a B CLASS CITIZEN.

@Titbot get LL or rope
@cocainecowboy lose weight or rope
@PrettyBoyMaxxing get nosejob or rope
@Blackout.xl lose weight or rope

reminder that if ur not sub 15% bodyfat theres still a sliver of hope if you arent a manlet/have big skull... lose weight.

but for the 90%?
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW TRUE DOPAMINE. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A STACY WIFE BRING YOU HOT CHOCOLATE AS YOU COMFYMAXX WITH YOUR SONS ON CHRISTMAS EVE. YOU WILL ROT HERE ALONE, AND DIE ALONE.

ITS OVER FOR THE 90%
I literally fit every categorie to fit a good base

Pheno is confusing to me, what's good what's bad? In terms of white pheno's and good non-white phenos
Subracialidentitarianismshouldbepromotedwherethoseoftheeuropean a4fcfd8f7bc24b36f007

These are some european phenos, choose your fighters

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 3962
Only the one's who've already had teenage love/ ltrs/ ons prior to finding the blackpill are gonna make it & even then the chances are slim. We're all entirely fucked in the head.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Hector, SexyMofo and 3 others
WELCOME TO THE CREW SON
View attachment 219902
IF YOU’RE LARPING WE’LL END YOU THO
Me
6'4
Large skull
Broad clavs
Getting free lefort 1 in a month
Getting point chin reduced
Low bf
Getting rhino after swelling goes down from lf1
Getting ear lobe reduction in a year

Attachments

• 4687CB04-CEFA-47DB-B9CC-3D9408BAC2F5.jpeg
    4687CB04-CEFA-47DB-B9CC-3D9408BAC2F5.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 154
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 2846
i cant ascend to psl 5

maybe psl 4 with surgery

Me
6'4
Large skull
Broad clavs
Low bf
fixed it, whats ur skull circumference?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, I'mme, mikeock and 1 other person
Me
6'4
Large skull
Broad clavs
Low bf
if that is indeed you, you are with me and cocainecowboy in the 1%
Is going ER common symptom too?
yes

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
If u don't have a good base it's pointless

At the minimum u have to he at least 5'7" and non primitive phenotype

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 3195, Hector and 4 others
if that is indeed you, you are with me and cocainecowboy in the 1%

yes
It is me lol, have posted here for a while im just too skinny i think, 78 kgs at 6'4, and braces is the main issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Only the one's who've already had teenage love/ ltrs/ ons prior to finding the blackpill are gonna make it & even then the chances are slim. We're all entirely fucked in the head.
legit. if u were normal before the blackpill and logical (jfl at being even 80-90% BP’d) you will make it. if u
If u don't have a good base it's pointless

At the minimum u have to he at least 5'7" and non primitive phenotype
what surgeries did u get again,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
It is me lol, have posted here for a while im just too skinny i think, 78 kgs at 6'4, and braces is the main issue
U need body halo

if ur 6’4+, with body halo even a 5psl can join the ranks of chad

get big

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, DidntRead, Norwooder and 2 others
legit. if u were normal before the blackpill and logical (jfl at being even 80-90% BP’d) you will make it.
life was so simple before finding the blackpill lmfao

knowledge is suffering

• +1
Reactions: TheLordMadness, HighIQcel, mikeock and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1862
life was so simple before finding the blackpill lmfao

knowledge is suffering
i actually prefer my life after being blackpilled tbh. i feel more in control and aware of everything

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, WhatToDo, Deleted member 3195 and 4 others
Before blackpill:

After blackpill:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, WhatToDo, TheLordMadness and 8 others
legit. if u were normal before the blackpill and logical (jfl at being even 80-90% BP’d) you will make it. if u

what surgeries did u get again,
2 rhino, lower lid retraction multiple chin fillers for width and projection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2846
i actually prefer my life after being blackpilled tbh. i feel more in control and aware of everything
Yeah the pro's probably outweigh the cons but being ignorant is pretty good sometimes, especially w NTmaxxing & just generally not becoming cynical.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3962
Yeah the pro's probably outweigh the cons but being ignorant is pretty good sometimes, especially w NTmaxxing & just generally not becoming cynical.
it’s a double edged sword. and a curse for around 80% of ppl
who get blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Norwooder, Deleted member 1862 and 2 others
2 rhino, lower lid retraction multiple chin fillers for width and projection
once i reach my realistic morph i will indeed be having 3somes with millionaies in a shower of champagne

collagenmaxxing+coloringmaxxing+slight jaw filler = me 6.5psl slayer

Is small and narrow skull really bad? Before blackpill that was all I wanted lol. I have a fucking big, broad and wide skull and I always hated it because it was so huge, even got made fun of it as a kid lolol.

Is small and narrow skull really bad? Before blackpill that was all I wanted lol. I have a fucking big, broad and wide skull and I always hated it because it was so huge, even got made fun of it as a kid lolol.
pm me urs

guys here how do I fix my bug eyes?

What surgeries or procedures

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3962
How do I fix them??
you have shit ton of uee due to high set browridge with 0 fat (prolly the angle but still). also u have bad pfl which makes ur eyes look round and there’s no surgery for that. it’s mainly ur below average eye length (pfl) which makes them look bad.

Orbital decompression, custom browridge implant, almond eye.
View attachment 219961

Ur skin makes u look like a mannequin

I will seriously consider getting these procedures. My bug eyes are just frightening to look at.

Is that good lookinglike a mannequin? Collagen right?

you have shit ton of uee due to high set browridge with 0 fat (prolly the angle but still). also u have bad pfl which makes ur eyes look round and there’s no surgery for that. it’s mainly ur below average eye length (pfl) which makes them look bad.
so would any procedure actually help?

What about contacts?

Neither u do
“i’m getting surgery so i can ride my high horse and shit on everyone who doesn’t get surgery” jfl i do ten times the amount of looksmaxing than that NEET rotter

“i’m getting surgery so i can ride my high horse and shit on everyone who doesn’t get surgery” jfl i do ten times the amount of looksmaxing than that NEET rotter

"I use nivea in my eye bags, therefore, im a looksmaxer able to help others with surgery advice"

you only need to be above 5'10 to ascend if you're good looking enough though
6’4”+ was for people without good face

if ur 6’8” with davids laid body but 5psl face ur still a chad

I believe him tbh. Im 6’9”, cocainecowboy is 6’7”, eyes is 6’8”, sirgey is 6’5”, ur 6’5”... lots of giants here.
Jfl at being that tall and not professional athletes . That’s a failo in it of itself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Again this thread breh @Fuk

• +1
Jfl at being that tall and not professional athletes . That’s a failo in it of itself
get really fucking tired of manlet imbeciles thinking tall = instantly insane at sports tbh, i get this shit like once a week.

you have no fucking idea how hard skill and talent mogs height in that arena

unless i was shooting hoops 8 hours a day since 11 years old i wouldnt be nba material

• JFL
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 61, Bluepilled: 24)

is .co lurking this? This must be absolutely brutal for them jfl:lul:

• Hmm...