Only 10% of us have potential to ascend

This thread is just a huge circle jerk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Kade and tylerhunter97
Im in the 10%. Noice

get really fucking tired of manlet imbeciles thinking tall = instantly insane at sports tbh, i get this shit like once a week.

you have no fucking idea how hard skill and talent mogs height in that arena

unless i was shooting hoops 8 hours a day since 11 years old i wouldnt be nba material
Ok bro calm down lmao I’m not a manlet nor imbecile. But bro 6’9 that’s like tall enough to be 4 out of the 5 positions . And if you started at 11 you could’ve been at the very least collegiate hooper . It’s not hard to get good at something if you dedicate yourself to it

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and GoMadAndSTFU
Ok bro calm down lmao I’m not a manlet nor imbecile. But bro 6’9 that’s like tall enough to be 4 out of the 5 positions . And if you started at 11 you could’ve been at the very least collegiate hooper . It’s not hard to get good at something if you dedicate yourself to it
i get u there and i would indeed have an advantage had i practiced from a young age but there are probably thousands of other people taller than me id have to compete with to get pro

its not easy at all

i get u there and i would indeed have an advantage had i practiced from a young age but there are probably thousands of other people taller than me id have to compete with to get pro

its not easy at all
Yea it goes without question that If you want to become skillful at something you need to be consistent and hard working .but statistically speaking your chances were so much better than most people Bc of being 6’9 . So you’re already ahead of most people by not doing anything so imagine if you pursued this from a young age ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3962
i think it’s over for me in the sense that after i reach a certain age girls will have became so hypergamous and umable to pair bond because i am below average height and look low class.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3962
i think it’s over for me in the sense that after i reach a certain age girls will have became so hypergamous and umable to pair bond because i am below average height and look low class.
hopefully theres a collapse

• +1
Reactions: Kade
hopefully theres a collapse
i cope with the emergence of trp and blackpilled youtubers educating men to stop being so clingy and validating to women..

but simps gonna simp akh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3962
Stupid thread. I’m brown, am pretty ugly, and not 6 4 (but above 6 feet), and just made out with a Stacy last week. I haven’t even began looksmaxxing. It’s true that in order to be a slayer of all kinds of women, you need to be already pretty good looking, but to say that you won’t ever “ascend” is just plain retarded. This forum is full of aspies who like to exaggerate.

No matter how ugly you are, it’s never a waste of time to improve your looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Rift, tryingtofindsolution and 2 others
Stupid thread. I’m brown, am pretty ugly, and not 6 4 (but above 6 feet), and just made out with a Stacy last week. I haven’t even began looksmaxxing. It’s true that in order to be a slayer of all kinds of women, you need to be already pretty good looking, but to say that you won’t ever “ascend” is just plain retarded. This forum is full of aspies who like to exaggerate.

For someone with the username “brutal blackpill” you sure cope a lot

For someone with the username “brutal blackpill” you sure cope a lot
Your entire post is cope, possibly because you’re poor and don’t have enough money to perform the surgeries you want.

It is undeniably true that improving your looks can never do you no wrong.

Your entire post is cope, possibly because you’re poor and don’t have enough money to perform the surgeries you want.

It is undeniably true that improving your looks can never do you no wrong.
Im not poor and im already good looking through softmaxxing

Me
6'4
Large skull
Broad clavs
Getting free lefort 1 in a month
Getting point chin reduced
Low bf
Getting rhino after swelling goes down from lf1
Getting ear lobe reduction in a year
How are you getting a free lf1?

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Insurance
Yeah, but I was wondering if he has a major problem or not. Let me know @Norwooder

Im not poor and im already good looking through softmaxxing
Okay so then it’s “I’m already good looking and I don’t want others to be” cope. As I said, any sort of improvement even if minimal is beneficial. For a supposedly good looking dude, you do sound like an aspie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Yeah, but I was wondering if he has a major problem or not. Let me know @Norwooder

Okay so then it’s “I’m already good looking and I don’t want others to be” cope. As I said, any sort of improvement even if minimal is beneficial. For a supposedly good looking dude, you do sound like an aspie.
No, its a simple reality check for 5’7” small skulled recessed curries thinking they’ll be the next sean o pry.

No, its a simple reality check for 5’7” small skulled recessed curries thinking they’ll be the next sean o pry.
1. Idiotic strawman.
2. Your post implied it’s completely over and had no mention of becoming a chad/slayer.

Literally no one who’s recessed or small skulled while being 5 7 thinks that they’re going to become a model. I thought racist white men were supposed to have high IQs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1862 and LordGodcat
This whole thread is an autists friends circle cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
1. Idiotic strawman.
2. Your post implied it’s completely over and had no mention of becoming a chad/slayer.

Literally no one who’s recessed or small skulled while being 5 7 thinks that they’re going to become a model. I thought racist white men were supposed to have high IQs?
reread my post

there are legit dozens of ppl here who think that greycel jfl

im not racist

This thread ia trolling breh, come to mine

reread my post

there are legit dozens of ppl here who think that greycel jfl

im not racist
The fellow autists who support it only because you along with them have been active on this site for a long time doesn’t mean anything JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2933
The fellow autists who masqueraded around your post only because you along with them have been active on this site doesn’t mean anything JFL
ffs reread my ORIGINAL post imbecile

i discuss how sub chad = second class citizen

ffs reread my ORIGINAL post imbecile

i discuss how sub chad = second class citizen
“YOU WILL ROT HERE ALONE, AND DIE ALONE.”

Oh I read it alright. That’s much different than saying you won’t be Chad. God you’re dumb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2933
10% gang
giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
One of the most legit threads to date. So many delusional users here jfl. About 10% of the user base has the potential to looksmax to REALLY change their life and reality.

For the rest, it’s just an excuse for their sub par genes and a distraction to “better their life” when they’re better off using this time to ascend in careers and not worry about their looks.

More like the surgeons are blue pilled charge metric mother fuckers for even the base line things and make you basically be formed before they practice on you

Most here here can't even gymcell or lose weight jfl
We need a real looksmax forum

• +1
Reactions: averagemog and Deleted member 3962
I left u a private message

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
o
I left u a private message

Dont give attention to them dear greycel, ask for the real looksmaxxers here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Water is wet

This is fact: 90% of you will never reach ascention. Maybe your pheno prevents this, maybe its your bones, maybe you’re a manlet, the list goes on... but if you don't have the base for looksmaxxing, you will never, and i mean NEVER, ascend.

JFL at thinking malar implants are going to make your 5’9” small skulled ass a slayer
View attachment 219875
JFL at thinking a custom wraparound jaw implant is going to help when you have fucked orbitals/recession
View attachment 219876
JFL at thinking you will go from a bad base to chad
View attachment 219877
for 90% of you, this is all just a waste of your time.
You rot here, talking about surgeries you will NEVER get, that even if you did get wouldnt help you more than 0.75psl.

congrats, you spent 100k to become 4.75psl!
View attachment 219878
Jfl.

so what gets you into the 10%?
6’4”+ with large skull
Good phenotype
No unfixable failos
Etc
Pm me if you want to know whether you are or not... if you cant reach 5.5psl just fucking rope tbh.

you can sit here doing mental gymnastics living out fantasies of being jordan barrett all day long and all it will do is make you higher inhib and waste your prime years. The only people that deserve to rot here are the 10%
In life, looks are everything. If you are sub 5.5psl, you are a B CLASS CITIZEN.

@Titbot get LL or rope
@cocainecowboy lose weight or rope
@PrettyBoyMaxxing get nosejob or rope
@Blackout.xl lose weight or rope

reminder that if ur not sub 15% bodyfat theres still a sliver of hope if you arent a manlet/have big skull... lose weight.

but for the 90%?
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW TRUE DOPAMINE. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A STACY WIFE BRING YOU HOT CHOCOLATE AS YOU COMFYMAXX WITH YOUR SONS ON CHRISTMAS EVE. YOU WILL ROT HERE ALONE, AND DIE ALONE.

ITS OVER FOR THE 90%
I don't worry to much about my looks I know I have potential just a mentality issues for me

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Thanks god my ONLY real falios are:

Slightly recessed maxilla (if I get a rhino it doesn't look recessed at all, but in PSL terms it is).
Crooked nose (rhino).
And mediocre undereye support.
And my face could be a bit bigger, hoping the last years of puberty help.
And I should get tanner.

• +1
I am so greateful that I only have fixeble failos

This is fact: 90% of you will never reach ascention. Maybe your pheno prevents this, maybe its your bones, maybe you’re a manlet, the list goes on... but if you don't have the base for looksmaxxing, you will never, and i mean NEVER, ascend.

JFL at thinking malar implants are going to make your 5’9” small skulled ass a slayer
View attachment 219875
JFL at thinking a custom wraparound jaw implant is going to help when you have fucked orbitals/recession
View attachment 219876
JFL at thinking you will go from a bad base to chad
View attachment 219877
for 90% of you, this is all just a waste of your time.
You rot here, talking about surgeries you will NEVER get, that even if you did get wouldnt help you more than 0.75psl.

congrats, you spent 100k to become 4.75psl!
View attachment 219878
Jfl.

so what gets you into the 10%?
6’4”+ with large skull
Good phenotype
No unfixable failos
Etc
Pm me if you want to know whether you are or not... if you cant reach 5.5psl just fucking rope tbh.

you can sit here doing mental gymnastics living out fantasies of being jordan barrett all day long and all it will do is make you higher inhib and waste your prime years. The only people that deserve to rot here are the 10%
In life, looks are everything. If you are sub 5.5psl, you are a B CLASS CITIZEN.

@Titbot get LL or rope
@cocainecowboy lose weight or rope
@PrettyBoyMaxxing get nosejob or rope
@Blackout.xl lose weight or rope

reminder that if ur not sub 15% bodyfat theres still a sliver of hope if you arent a manlet/have big skull... lose weight.

but for the 90%?
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW TRUE DOPAMINE. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A STACY WIFE BRING YOU HOT CHOCOLATE AS YOU COMFYMAXX WITH YOUR SONS ON CHRISTMAS EVE. YOU WILL ROT HERE ALONE, AND DIE ALONE.

ITS OVER FOR THE 90%
over if you aren't a 6ft 9 green-eyed terachad in 2020
I am so greateful that I have no failos
except being fat

• +1
What a dick sucking thread.
If u had 99th percentile potential then you wouldnt be here, fucking larpers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3593 and Deleted member 2933
Legit but

Sometimes it really depends on how far you’d go
6C026E7F 2DB2 4529 A5BE DBDF039F3546
48157ECC 60AF 4936 83A2 94793815C7D3
30F2620F 5165 4B9D A304 EE194EBC5C38

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, DidntRead, Hector and 4 others
Are you part of the 10% OP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Most people are ugly. And good looking males date down. Good looking girls are luck based. Never forget this

I know so many chads or even high tier normies in real life and none of them would even consider browsing websites like that, cause they dont need it tbh.

Anyone on this site do have problems(which r obviously enough to prevent him from being engaged with girls)

JFL at people here claiming to be in the >90% regarding Height, looks and dick size and still browsing this site like retards and have thousands of posting and hundreds of hours spended on here.

People on this site are 95% trolls and 5% real people wanting advice on surgeries etc..

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SteveRogers, HighIQcel and Kade
@Fuk youre a dick for this but you’re right brother. The site motto, “it is what it is,” is in fact, what it is. GOOD THING THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS SEEN PICS OF ME SAYS IM A MENTALCEL MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IM A WHITE 6FT BIG HEAD MOTHAFUCKA COULD I BE TEN PERCENT???????????

My midface is slightly too long but it's not as noticeable irl.
I want to see you with very dark brown brows and hair. I think that’d boost your albino ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 685
@Fuk youre a dick for this but you’re right brother. The site motto, “it is what it is,” is in fact, what it is. GOOD THING THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS SEEN PICS OF ME SAYS IM A MENTALCEL MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IM A WHITE 6FT BIG HEAD MOTHAFUCKA COULD I BE TEN PERCENT???????????

I want to see you with very dark brown brows and hair. I think that’d boost your albino ass
THESE NIGGAS BLEED DIFFERENT NIGGA. WE DON'T BLEED NIGGA, WE MAKE NIGGAS BLEED BLOOOOD

• +1
THESE NIGGAS BLEED DIFFERENT NIGGA. WE DON'T BLEED NIGGA, WE MAKE NIGGAS BLEED BLOOOOD

BABY I AINT A HOT BOY IM A GLOCK BOY. DOUBLE TRIGGER GLOCK MAKE HIM DIDDY BOP BOYYYYYY

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
i'm 5'9 so if I dont grow within my last few years of plates being open

guess im part of the 90%

Why is dis thred being taking serious?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Gazzamogga
I agree but you don’t need 6’4+ height, 6’1 or higher will work as long as the rest of your traits are well above avg

don’t really know if I’m part of the salvageable group but I really fucking hope so

Im easy 10% no need to proof

• Love it
Reactions: Ethnicope
"6’4”+ with large skull
Good phenotype
No unfixable failos"

Jfl yould already be like 99.99 petcentile with these

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Kade