Only homosexual men would give you compliments if you gained "muh muscles"

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
just imagine a life when you think gaining muscles and "bulking up" would save you LMAO
only gay men like yourselves compliment other men online about their gains
STOP COPING gym=cope it doesnt increase dicksize or any other thing of value.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Thushespokeofit, itsoverbuddyboyo and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Bennett, AspiringChad and 9 others
Okay stay lazy and fat then

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Okay stay lazy and fat then
the best argument against the dickpill is just staying lean (aka not fat)
im NOT agaisnt being lean skinny weak looking faggots slay because they have no fat pad thus making their dick bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
just have a 12 inch dick bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
Low T high E thread

Muscles are a good halo for dimorphism, females are programmed to prefer strong muscular men as opposed to weak ones. Obviously leanness matters more so priorities...Plus its very healthy and for me it's a fun hobby

• +1
Reactions: HardMewer
Bro even fags aren’t obsessed with dick like you are

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AspiringChad, The Dude Abides, itsoverbuddyboyo and 8 others
Fags and middle aged robust overweight women tbh

Bro even fags aren’t obsessed with dick like you are
What can i say the smalldick lifestyle is.. challenging to say the least

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Women compliment muscles all the time. It's a legit looksmax just lol if you deny it. If it was some underground shit and not something that normies do too you guys would praise it as the best looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Guest and CupOfCoffee
Muscles are a good halo for dimorphism, females are programmed to prefer strong muscular men as opposed to weak ones. Obviously leanness matters more so priorities...Plus its very healthy and for me it's a fun hobby
Its good if you admit its cope like a hobby

Bro, I think I remember reading somewhere that muscles get you those BBWs like crazy, but maybe that was elaborate cope.

Jokes aside, please get help. The stuff you post here, whether delusional, suicidal or just obsessive reads like an ongoing psychotic episode.

Jokes aside, please get help. The stuff you post here, whether delusional, suicidal or just obsessive reads like an ongoing psychotic episode.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 470
EXtremely bases thread
733nIuN.png

Im already at therapy bucko spoiler alert tho IT DOESNT HELP i just circle jerk with her for 50 minutes and then lose money.the only help i can receive is a surgery from my doctors which soon im bound to get

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and Deleted member 470
just imagine a life when you think gaining muscles and "bulking up" would save you LMAO
only gay men like yourselves compliment other men online about their gains
View attachment 63961STOP COPING gym=cope it doesnt increase dicksize or any other thing of value.
muscles in neck, shoulders and traps actually increase PSL

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Im already at therapy bucko spoiler alert tho IT DOESNT HELP i just circle jerk with her for 50 minutes and then lose money.the only help i can receive is a surgery from my doctors which soon im bound to get
Bounds me

Ask her about getting you a straight jacket next time

i got compliments from foids irl a couple of times, but definitely not as much as from other males. Still you can‘t deny that your gymcelled version mogs your LDAR version to oblivion

i got compliments from foids irl a couple of times, but definitely not as much as from other males. Still you can‘t deny that your gymcelled version mogs your LDAR version to oblivion
Did the foids fuck you?

Did the foids fuck you?
yes, 2 of the foids who complimented smth on my body also ended up being my gf‘s... but tbh i dont think it was solely my physique that made them compliment me, if they like you as a whole (face, body, pheno etc.) they will just compliment anything to flirt with you. My point still stays, a good body boosts ur smv even if it isnt that much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
yes, 2 of the foids who complimented smth on my body also ended up being my gf‘s... but tbh i dont think it was solely my physique that made them compliment me, if they like you as a whole (face, body, pheno etc.) they will just compliment anything to flirt with you. My point still stays, a good body boosts ur smv even if it isnt that much
thanks for bringing back the cortisol raising sig bro

high iq. gymcels=closet faggots

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It’s over for many men. I just feel like grabbing a gun, pointing a gun to my head and pulling the trigger at this point.