[OP] SMV and PSL Rate before-after. Ascension?

i made my own spray using pink himalayan salt or sometimes natural sea salt
did you experience a purging period when you first used it

You're gook, even if your hapa, the full asians still want a white man hell even u hapa fucks desire more white to plung out ur gookity gook genetics.
Unless you go to gookland u wont slay. but u can settle for ugly betties lil gook
Average length is 5.5-7, in terms of standard deviations

you're a prime example of a hapa failure. What ur gook mother envisioned when getting w/ ur father fell short of her dreams. I can just imagine ur mother coping that u didn't turn out like henry cavil because she desired a white guy lmaoooo :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:. Your gook women are so disgusting.
Good for whites to fuck and throw away tho.

you're a prime example of a hapa failure. What ur gook mother envisioned when getting w/ ur father fell short of her dreams. I can just imagine ur mother coping that u didn't turn out like henry cavil because she desired a white guy lmaoooo :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:. Your gook women are so disgusting.
i think you might hate asians

Hala

legendary thread

d1ed73e536caa50308d8b4190f13ea9c.png

Ltn in north Western Europe
A 70 year old grandma asking directions isn’t getting cold approached