[OP] SMV and PSL Rate before-after. Ascension?

what did you do

damn your front is giga ass but side profiles are nice, but thats most people who are lean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998 and LooksThinker
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 50722
Rate with SMV and PSL for both before and after.
6'0, 155lbs, 20-inch bideltoid, shredded physique, 6.5-inch ykyk, hapa.
I get cold-approached often, but I never touched a girl in my life due to autism and ADHD; I always ruin every relationship with foids somehow, and these foids ruin me.
When I was younger, I was bullied for how I looked; now, I can't be bullied, but I am treated differently for how I act.
The first four pics are from 2023, and the last three are from 2021 - 2022
post the front
front is what mostly matters
a girl wont be talking to your jawline
a girl would be talking to the front of ur face jfl

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I get cold-approached often, but I never touched a girl in my life due to autism and ADHD; I always ruin every relationship with foids somehow, and these foids ruin me.
When I was younger, I was bullied for how I looked; now, I can't be bullied, but I am treated differently for how I act.
should i get a perm? I want to get a perm but I feel like it will look bad. I have flat, straight and medium length hair

should i get a perm? I want to get a perm but I feel like it will look bad. I have flat, straight and medium length hair
i get my re-perm tmrw
here pookie i do you a favor and show u how it looks like and u decide
i had the same hair as u btw

Huge ascension

• Love it
i get my re-perm tmrw
here pookie i do you a favor and show u how it looks like and u decide
i had the same hair as u btw
i want peach rollers on top and purple on side, what do you usually get?

Psl 3-3.25 before

Psl 4-4.25 now

Nice job

• +1
Asian guys are a niche, so you are a 5/10 to most girls, but you could be as high as a 7 for girls into that stuff

If we put all of this aside, you are a 5-5.25 facially with a 0.5 point boost due to height. I would also give you a 0.25 point boost due to styling.

• +1
Asian guys are a niche, so you are a 5/10 to most girls, but you could be as high as a 7 for girls into that stuff

If we put all of this aside, you are a 5-5.25 facially with a 0.5 point boost due to height. I would also give you a 0.25 point boost due to styling.

i agree

you'll aways be a gook

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons, DoII and 📎♿️⚙️
This truecel is still screeching trying to prove he is a "Chad"? If you really are a Chad you would be fucking a "Latina mommy" right now instead trying to prove you aren't subhuman to a bunch of random currycels on a forum.

This truecel is still screeching trying to prove he is a "Chad"? If you really are a Chad you would be fucking a "Latina mommy" right now instead trying to prove you aren't subhuman to a bunch of random currycels on a forum.
what the fuck i have the same 10 niggers always hating on me everytime i post

psl 4.5
smv high 18-22
0 smv age 23+

this pic mogs, reminds me of ramirez
its angle fraud tho. the angle makes your growth look more forward instead of downward, and looks like your jaw is very straight, because we can't see your ramus covered by the hair.

if you can surgerymaxx to lower your gonial angle and straighten out your mid mandible you'll look like this IRL.

instead of downgrown like this. big difference between those pics.
you need a longer ramus.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 50722
Congrats bro

what products did you use to get the glowy skin/smooth skin

psl 4.5
smv high 18-22
0 smv age 23+

View attachment 2595767

its angle fraud tho. the angle makes your growth look more forward instead of downward, and looks like your jaw is very straight, because we can't see your ramus covered by the hair.

if you can surgerymaxx to lower your gonial angle and straighten out your mid mandible you'll look like this IRL.

you need a longer ramus.

View attachment 2595770
BRO HOW LONG MY RAMUS GOTTA BE ITS ALREADY LIKE THE SIZE OF A CREDIT CARD
i dunno people say the bottom is my best picture but yea in comparison to my mandible my ramus is short

psl 4.5
smv high 18-22
0 smv age 23+

View attachment 2595767

you need a longer ramus.

View attachment 2595770
to note i am 15 so hopefully as i age i can still have appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
to note i am 15 so hopefully as i age i can still have appeal
lmao nigga you're 15, enjoy life get some pussy

nigga are you being 100% serious
i am LOL use sea salt w no iodine
also eating clean cus come to find out drinking 3L of soda a day makes you break out
drink FUCK ton of water
aloe vera moisturizer

i wish i was blackpilled at a young age, of course my bluepill ass thought it would get easier

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 50722
i am LOL use sea salt w no iodine
also eating clean cus come to find out drinking 3L of soda a day makes you break out
drink FUCK ton of water
aloe vera moisturizer
I used to drink 3-5 sodas daily too lol
around 2 months ago i fully quit soda and drink 3-5 waters a day and have started eating more fruits/veggies.
is aloe vera better than CeraVe?
also can you link me to the sea salt shit so i dont buy some random thing

High appeal looks that's why I get approached

yea bro as a ltn i just happen to get cold approach and actual decent results with girls but ykyk ltn right
use your visual-spacial IQ
Cuz you appeal to the female gaze

Hapa

I used to drink 3-5 sodas daily too lol
around 2 months ago i fully quit soda and drink 3-5 waters a day and have started eating more fruits/veggies.
is aloe vera better than CeraVe?
also can you link me to the sea salt shit so i dont buy some random thing
i made my own spray using pink himalayan salt or sometimes natural sea salt

this implies i am LTN which i know for a fact i am NOT
well maybe a .org ltn
I never called u ltn retard, ur a 5,5/10 6/10 but you have extra attributes

• Love it
Side is literal cope lol, show us your front bro or else no ones giving you an actual rating.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Side is literal cope lol, show us your front bro or else no ones giving you an actual rating.
Side matters irl, but front is much more important still

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
literally doesnt, your side in motion is what matters
he showed his front in one of the comments it was lowkey bad compared to his side his features still look the same as the before pics

• +1
I think there is a thread that goes into good detail on this

• +1