Opinions on pregab?

iamnothing

iamnothing

I hate all of you
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
91
Reputation
81
Thinking of getting pregab for lowering inhib, is there any side effects and what does it feel like?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Majklos
Thinking of getting pregab for lowering inhib, is there any side effects and what does it feel like
I am on the same boat as you, I'll buy pregab soon, from what I found online, the major side effect is , its pretty easy to get addicted to and people can easily overdose on it so you should only use it on special occasions and not daily
 
  • +1
Reactions: iamnothing and Majklos
I am on the same boat as you, I'll buy pregab soon, from what I found online, the major side effect is , its pretty easy to get addicted to and people can easily overdose on it so you should only use it on special occasions and not daily
Thanks man I’m thinking about buying too
 
  • +1
Reactions: recessed_00

Similar threads

screamdope90
Replies
2
Views
28
MirinDaZygos
MirinDaZygos
GodzillaTheWise
Replies
3
Views
16
Nutt
Nutt
Satly
Replies
1
Views
14
Satly
Satly
lumified
Replies
3
Views
27
girthquakethefoid
girthquakethefoid
andlooksmax98
Replies
2
Views
53
andlooksmax98
andlooksmax98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top