Optimal substances for teens?

m0ss26

m0ss26

Silver
Currently 15.5 and on cardarine and mk and my aromasin comes soon (shipping takes forever). I Am extremely active pretty high level athlete for my age, anything I should take after I’m done with my cardarine cycle? I don’t have the money for hgh but are there any other peptides/roids/sarms or whatever that have minimal sides you guys would recommend? Increased height, frame, muscle, leanness, bone density, mobility, dimorphism, overall athleticism etc would all be nice but I don’t want to go bald or be stuck on T for life/completely fuck myself. It’s probably wishful thinking but could somebody make me a relatively cheap stack with sides/PCT if necessary and what to expect/sources. I will try to be a labrat for aspiring athletes, kinda like Yoel Romero.
TLDR: RECOMMEND COMPOUNDS (CHEAPER THAN HGH) FOR ATHLETEMAXXING/HEIGHTMAXXING TEEN THAT WONT CRASH MY T FOR LIFE (WANT MINIMAL SIDES, AS SAFE AS IT CAN GET FOR ROIDS/PEPTIDES/SARMS ETC).

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
ncreased height, frame, muscle, leanness, bone density, mobility, dimorphism, overall athleticism etc would all be nice but I don’t want to go bald or be stuck on T for life/completely fuck myself.
Not possible idiot.
Theres nothing cheaper than HGH that can make you bigger and taller AND safe at the same time.
Either take the lunge (FOR LIFE) or stay in the pssy lane.

I don't take anything because I'm not super dedicated like that

How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Osie
Not possible idiot.
Theres nothing cheaper than HGH that can make you bigger and taller AND safe at the same time.
Either take the lunge (FOR LIFE) or stay in the pssy lane.

I don't take anything because I'm not super dedicated like that

How tall are you?
It doesn’t have to be all of those things, I’m saying ANY of those things. I’m 5’9.25 barefoot

Currently 15.5 and on cardarine and mk and my aromasin comes soon (shipping takes forever). I Am extremely active pretty high level athlete for my age, anything I should take after I’m done with my cardarine cycle? I don’t have the money for hgh but are there any other peptides/roids/sarms or whatever that have minimal sides you guys would recommend? Increased height, frame, muscle, leanness, bone density, mobility, dimorphism, overall athleticism etc would all be nice but I don’t want to go bald or be stuck on T for life/completely fuck myself. It’s probably wishful thinking but could somebody make me a relatively cheap stack with sides/PCT if necessary and what to expect/sources. I will try to be a labrat for aspiring athletes, kinda like Yoel Romero.
TLDR: RECOMMEND COMPOUNDS (CHEAPER THAN HGH) FOR ATHLETEMAXXING/HEIGHTMAXXING TEEN THAT WONT CRASH MY T FOR LIFE (WANT MINIMAL SIDES, AS SAFE AS IT CAN GET FOR ROIDS/PEPTIDES/SARMS ETC).
Hit my pm's

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
you have to be really careful doing androgens in puberty, if you dose wrong you will shut of ALL growth processess

• +1
Reactions: Osie and LooksThinker