Oral Castor Oil Seems Like a Quick/Easy/Cheap Looksmax

John124

John124

Sphinx
I've been taking 1-2mg (I don't measure, just a small squirt from the bottle) daily of castor oil because of these moreplatesmoredates videos for about 3 months. The mechanism of action is some compound in the oil lowers some enzyme that contributes to miniaturizing your hair. With less of that enzyme your hair grows thicker & longer naturally.

Noticed effects
  • Hair grows faster
  • Hair grows thicker
  • Longer Eyelashes
  • More facial hair density (many more vellus hairs and they seem to be progressing towards terminal)
  • Androgen-sensitive follicles in my temples that were "dead" or vellus coming back to life, getting what looks like the begging of regrowth at the corners of my temples (pic related)
5 Figure3 1

Taking this concurrently with 1mg/daily of finasteride and ketoconazole shampoo, which I have been using for a year. I have already stabilized and regrown some with fin.

This is specifically oral castor oil which is approved for use as a laxative in large amounts (pic related)

7679 v21

I strongly recommend haircels to try it out (y)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Umbra, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 2729, thereallegend and 1 other person
only problem is that its not and you shouldnt eat it

• Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
hold up

niggas are EATING this shit?????

so it helps with hairloss?

it's dangerous. It increases PGE2.
Fuck so there is no hope for my cucked eyebrow density besides a transplant

@kjsbdfiusdf @xefo @BOTB @ChristianChad AAAAAH PUFAAS

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad

how can it be dangerous if I eat very little fat acids in my diet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I think applying it topically is more dangerous. A lot of idiots on this forum are putting it on their eyelashes / eyebrows which is retarded.

I think applying it topically is more dangerous. A lot of idiots on this forum are putting it on their eyelashes / eyebrows which is retarded.
how?

I may be wrong but castor oil topically will induce PG in areas where you apply it so for eyelashes / eyebrows its extremely bad. Latisse is a much stronger version of PG which has known side effects on the eyes + irritation. This is why for lashes and brows I use a growth factor based serum:

I've even stopped using minox on eyebrows because the alcohol was literally ruining my skin from TEWL which leads to collagen loss.

I think for hair its not as bad if you apply it right on the scalp but who the fuk wants oily hair theres better alternatives.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 12218
only problem is that its not and you shouldnt eat it
I may be wrong but castor oil topically will induce PG in areas where you apply it so for eyelashes / eyebrows its extremely bad. Latisse is a much stronger version of PG which has known side effects on the eyes + irritation. This is why for lashes and brows I use a growth factor based serum:

I've even stopped using minox on eyebrows because the alcohol was literally ruining my skin from TEWL which leads to collagen loss.

I think for hair its not as bad if you apply it right on the scalp but who the fuk wants oily hair theres better alternatives.

What.
The.
Fuck.

So minoxidil destroys collagen, castor oil possibly increases cancer risk, is there anything that can actually help retain and grow facial hair, eyebrow hair, actual scalp hair that doesn't cause even more fucked shit to happen? Or are we just shit out of luck??

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 15827 and Birdcell
What.
The.
Fuck.

So minoxidil destroys collagen, castor oil possibly increases cancer risk, is there anything that can actually help retain and grow facial hair, eyebrow hair, actual scalp hair that doesn't cause even more fucked shit to happen? Or are we just shit out of luck??

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Its not the actual minoxidil ingredient that causes collagen loss, it's the various alcohols in the solution:
Propylene Glycol & Ethanol

The alcohols basically dry the fuck out of your skin causing TEWL of the epidermis which then leads to collagen loss. The only thing you can do is use a good moisturiser to prevent TEWL but even then the alcohol is going to ruin your skin because alcohols literally inflames the cells.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 2729
Dnrd the study but can't believe some oils can cause cancer or whatever

Its not the actual minoxidil ingredient that causes collagen loss, it's the various alcohols in the solution:
Propylene Glycol & Ethanol

The alcohols basically dry the fuck out of your skin causing TEWL of the epidermis which then leads to collagen loss. The only thing you can do is use a good moisturiser to prevent TEWL but even then the alcohol is going to ruin your skin because alcohols literally inflames the cells.

So is there a way to apply minoxidil without the alcohols? Or is that the only way to even apply the stuff?

What.
The.
Fuck.

you can use castor topically pretty much risk free just dont eat the shit

So is there a way to apply minoxidil without the alcohols? Or is that the only way to even apply the stuff?
Honestly not that I know of. I think i've heard of a liposomal based solution which could carry minoxidil?

FYI i'm still applying minox to my hair but just making sure that it doesn't really touch my face. I apply it to the front hairline and ive also started just putting a bit of moisturiser on the hairline just to prevent any TEWL.

Im willing to deal with some side effects of minox for hair growth basically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, CopeTilliRope and Preoximerianas
Honestly not that I know of. I think i've heard of a liposomal based solution which could carry minoxidil?

FYI i'm still applying minox to my hair but just making sure that it doesn't really touch my face. I apply it to the front hairline and ive also started just putting a bit of moisturiser on the hairline just to prevent any TEWL.

Im willing to deal with some side effects of minox for hair growth basically

Ahh okay, thank you, I was already adding minox only to my scalp and making sure it never touches my face.

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
castor oil possibly increases cancer risk
doesn't eating junk food also increases cancer risk? what about having a less stressful life (meaning better sleep, sexual life, better eating habits and more motivation to exercise) because you are balding less?

I would take the oil pill

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
doesn't eating junk food also increases cancer risk? what about having a less stressful life (meaning better sleep, sexual life, better eating habits and more motivation to exercise) because you are balding less?

I would take the oil pill

Yeah I realized most shit causes cancer anyways so might as well take that risk. Plus I'm betting that by the time I'm old enough for cancer to ever be an actual problem some medical advancement would deal with it.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer