ORAL MINOX QUERY

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
How long does it take to achieve terminal growth for eyebrows and lashes when on oral minox (2.5gm) daily?

Solution
Luh?nn?
Wassup FBI!

Anyway, the eyebrow hair growth cycle is 5–6 months.

So I theorize it should be the same time or less, like 3 months.

I think terminal eyelashes would look like your current top lashes.
so their dark, thick

So if you’re growing new lashes, stop once they're dark and thick like the ones you already have.
And to be safe, use it for 6 months to a year, but 6 months should be good enough considering its oral
Moisturizing eyelashes with vitamin E oil could help speed up the transition to terminal

But I’m not 100% sure I’m right about that.
Wassup FBI!

Anyway, the eyebrow hair growth cycle is 5–6 months.

So I theorize it should be the same time or less, like 3 months.

I think terminal eyelashes would look like your current top lashes.
so their dark, thick

So if you’re growing new lashes, stop once they're dark and thick like the ones you already have.
And to be safe, use it for 6 months to a year, but 6 months should be good enough considering its oral
Moisturizing eyelashes with vitamin E oil could help speed up the transition to terminal

But I’m not 100% sure I’m right about that.

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Solution
How long does it take to achieve terminal growth for eyebrows and lashes when on oral minox (2.5gm) daily?
Nigga no terminal shit it just makes them grow longer, if you stop once they fall they'll regrow how they were supposed to

Weren't you telling users to not take it? I remember when my sides got really bad the other day and was thinking I should've listened to that FBI nigga on .org

Nigga no terminal shit it just makes them grow longer, if you stop once they fall they'll regrow how they were supposed to
You’re not reading what he said properly, terminal means “end”, they become permanent after a while of taking it orally

• +1
Reactions: FBl
You’re not reading what he said properly, terminal means “end”, they become permanent after a while of taking it orally
Nothing is gonna be permanent, min cant create new hair follicles, only boosts already present ones, as long as it's administered

Vellus to terminal hair ? You have vellus hair in your brows and lashes nigga jfl ?
I sent the wrong study

“A depiction for the summary of our findings. There is a positive correlation between dosage of oral minoxidil and hair density (total and terminal), hair diameter, risk of hypertrichosis, and risk of cardiovascular adverse events.”

I sent the wrong study

“A depiction for the summary of our findings. There is a positive correlation between dosage of oral minoxidil and hair density (total and terminal), hair diameter, risk of hypertrichosis, and risk of cardiovascular adverse events.”
Ok nigga but he wants his min enhanced eyelashes and eyebrows to stay forever. Nothing vellus to turn terminal there, no dead follicles to reopen.
His shit will just get longer while on min and revert to normal once he quits

Weren't you telling users to not take it? I remember when my sides got really bad the other day and was thinking I should've listened to that FBI nigga on .org
Yeah I have no choice but to take oral now lol

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Ok nigga but he wants his min enhanced eyelashes and eyebrows to stay forever. Nothing vellus to turn terminal there, no dead follicles to reopen.
His shit will just get longer while on min and revert to normal once he quits
Iirc eyebrows, lashes and facial hair are quite permanent when on oral minox