Oral Minoxidil Chest tightness

Nautica

Nautica

Platinum
Been on Oral Minox for 10 days now and I've been feeling tightness in my chest where my heart is randomly throghout the day. Its not painful, just uncomfortable. I just want to fill in my beard and moustache, but Its not worth getting a heart attack over. Is this a side effect I need to be worried about?

• Woah
Reactions: Agendum
Ive had it too. Just lower ur dose. Im drinking topical minoxidil. 4 drops was too much for me, got leg swelling (edema) 3 drops were good though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Stopping@Nothing19, gamma and 1 other person
Ive had it too. Just lower ur dose. Im drinking topical minoxidil. 4 drops was too much for me, got leg swelling (edema) 3 drops were good though
I dont know man, this shit is kinda scaring me ngl, scared I might drop dead at any moment from a heart attack. I'm gonna hop off until the side effects go away then cut the tablets in 3 pieces to lower the dosage.

I dont know man, this shit is kinda scaring me ngl, scared I might drop dead at any moment from a heart attack. I'm gonna hop off until the side effects go away then cut the tablets in 3 pieces to lower the dosage.
How much MG is it in 1 pill?

How much MG is it in 1 pill?
5mg. The first 2 days I cut it in half to make 2.5 mg(still had side effects), then said fuck it and just started taking the whole thing.

5mg. The first 2 days I cut it in half to make 2.5 mg(still had side effects), then said fuck it and just started taking the whole thing.
Wait till the side effects go away, then experiment with the dosages. id say cut it in 3 is a good start

• +1
Reactions: Nautica
Drinking topical minoxidil is gay. Come again when you drink RU-58841

Been on Oral Minox for 10 days now and I've been feeling tightness in my chest .

I just want to fill in my beard and moustache,

@gamma :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Agendum, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and gamma
heart failure maxxing, mirin:feelshaha:

Been on Oral Minox for 10 days now and I've been feeling tightness in my chest where my heart is randomly throghout the day. Its not painful, just uncomfortable. I just want to fill in my beard and moustache, but Its not worth getting a heart attack over. Is this a side effect I need to be worried about?

it's a side effect. Use the foam version to be on the safer side

Not gonna recommend anything, but effect of roids kinda balances that of minox. Roids cause hypertension, minox causes hypotension and everything cancels out.

I'm not responsible if you die following that advice.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
1mg oral ~= 1ml topical

If you douse your head in the shit you will get the same effects

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
it's a side effect. Use the foam version to be on the safer side
I have the foam version. Will switch back if breaking oral into 3 pieces dosent work. Pretty sure I got all the gains I possibly could from the foam version though.

Not gonna recommend anything, but effect of roids kinda balances that of minox. Roids cause hypertension, minox causes hypotension and everything cancels out.

I'm not responsible if you die following that advice.
Yeah, that dosent sound right.

I'm just gonna stop using any of this shit tbh, topical or oral. Gonna try out Oral castor oil and Peppermint oil instead.

Wikipedia says minox is given with beta blocker to prevent tachycardia. Easiest to obtain beta blocker is propranolol.

I'm just gonna stop using any of this shit tbh, topical or oral. Gonna try out Oral castor oil and Peppermint oil instead.

I'm gonna stop when my current supply runs out

• +1
Reactions: Nautica
B

Cope

Not worth it