ordered my first mk677 bottle with my mom's name and money with her thinking its arginine, goal: moneymaxx to buy cjc dac, then hgh.

@MA_ascender

get
  • cjc dac
  • ipamorelin
  • Fibroblast Growth Factor 2
  • C-Type Natriuretic Peptide
  • PEG-MGF
That shit costs a fortune. Also u think it's over for my growth plates?

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and MA_ascender
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
  • +1
@MA_ascender

get
  • cjc dac
  • ipamorelin
  • Fibroblast Growth Factor 2
  • C-Type Natriuretic Peptide
  • PEG-MGF
not gonna afford ts
  • "C-Type Natriuretic Peptide"
meclozine does the same thing but cheaper
Yeah but the burd is acctualy high iq nigga o m curently at 5mg of cjc dac a week with mk 677 and 600mg huperzine what you think @Jonas2k7

• +1
Yeah but the burd is acctualy high iq nigga o m curently at 5mg of cjc dac with mk 677 and 600mg huperzine what you think @Jonas2k7
my mk has huperzine in it and ill start cjc soonnnn

• JFL
Reactions: kaligula567
That shit costs a fortune. Also u think it's over for my growth plates?
how tall are you? when have you last checked your growth plates? puberty stage? how tall are your parents?

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567, wastedspermcel and MA_ascender
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and wastedspermcel
how tall are you? when have you last checked your growth plates? puberty stage? how tall are your parents?
-I'm 180cm for sure, 181cm max
-183cm father
-174cm mother
-Checked my growth plates 3 months ago, bone age 15 at that time
-Tanner stage 3.8

• +1
Yeah but the burd is acctualy high iq nigga o m curently at 5mg of cjc dac a week with mk 677 and 600mg huperzine what you think @Jonas2k7
Huperzine can enhance your sleep and boost your cognitive health ig this would result in better height growth in combination with cjc dac and mk677

You should buy some GHRP6, it is pretty cheap. 9€ for a 10mg vial

Maybe even HGH if you can afford it, 100IU for 180/190€

So fucking jealous, my growth plates are closed. I'd inject everything on this planet just to grow 1-2cm more.

I just wish for my bros @kaligula567 @MA_ascender @wastedspermcel to grow. Grow tall like you fly high my big birds

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, MA_ascender and kaligula567
Huperzine can enhance your sleep and boost your cognitive health ig this would result in better height growth in combination with cjc dac and mk677

So fucking jealous, my growth plates are closed. I'd inject everything on this planet just to grow 1-2cm more.

I just wish for my bros @kaligula567 @MA_ascender @wastedspermcel to grow. Grow tall like you fly high my big birds
too broke to get a stack that actually works :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and kaligula567

I just wish for my bros @kaligula567 @MA_ascender @wastedspermcel to grow. Grow tall like you fly
Thanks my bird you are the best

@Imretarded? @MA_ascender @enriquecel :love::love::love::love::love:

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, Jonas2k7 and MA_ascender
-I'm 180cm for sure, 181cm max
-183cm father
-174cm mother
-Checked my growth plates 3 months ago, bone age 15 at that time
-Tanner stage 3.8
Not over

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and MA_ascender
  • JFL

Being on a fuck ton of gear will instantly not allow u to have those benefits lol tren gave me severe paranoia i tried everything it no work i get up at night thinking sum1 is there fuck tren never running again

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kaligula567, Jonas2k7 and MA_ascender
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7

IMG 8240
:feelswhat: looks funky

But yeah seems like it helps with memory at least in alzheimer's.:feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kaligula567 and Jonas2k7
is mk + anastrozole + ghrp6 a good brokecel stack? and what dosage for ghrp 6
Yes, I guess everything would work a little and combining everything should increase your changes of longitudinal growth more

for ghrp6 just inject 100mcg 1-3 times a day. Inject before a meal and before sleep. One vial 10ml (9 euros) would last 50 days with 2 injections daily I think

Don't forget to sleep tho, growth occurs during sleep n shiet

also get some cope supplements like l-arginine. The more supplements you take the more you will be convinced that it works -> more GH release

Trust me the mental aspect is also important as GH is produced in the pituitary gland

good news saars @Gaygymmaxx @20/04/2008 @Sapieeen @nakus (btw did u grow on mk677 ?)
hhhh s3datek yak xri tah 335 oula 350 ou sat lmara jaya mtxkmx biya tgol lihom 3wnt hado ra wld l9hab

• Woah
hhhh s3datek yak xri tah 335 oula 350 ou sat lmara jaya mtxkmx biya tgol lihom 3wnt hado ra wld l9hab

kifch z3ma maki3rfokch aslan

• +1
Reactions: Arkham