.ORG Election to Cleanse All Ethnic Presence

Your Choice of Leadership of .Org?

• Ethnic Cleansing Task Force

• Incumbent Ownership (Master, Alexanderr, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wants to ethnic cleanse

Is an ethnic himself and tags other ethnics
Ur ethnik too and another type of curry, ur lips were something else idk what variation of mutt u are

It is. My sexual preferences have changed significantly a bit over time.

First of all you all white chasers are repressed bisexuals

Second you all have been brainwashed by the media
What caused it to change?
and i Agree with the possibility of media brainwash

its a shitty day to be indian

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and forevermirin
Hi, how are you??

Your computer has virus

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Shieda_Kayn, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
The genocide we will commit here will make the Holohoax seem like a kindergarten joke @Biggdink
Death to nt dravidians and filipinos
You better let horners through

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Mario Rodriguez mogs that fag to hell and back

• +1
Reactions: justadude
Exhibit C
3aabc89a48a278654ce8356547bdb842--luke-bracey-bb.jpg
95415b1830ffb03dcab6ac244b5a5fda.jpg

Pinnacles of ethnics, aka the Turks, mogged to magnitude 8 by perma squinting mid-tier north Italian [
Burak brutally mogs jfl at you turk fuck your mother + dellisola turk anyway look at his eyes turanid fors ure

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
David is the first one who goes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
The peoples cries demand a response @Master @Alexanderr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Shieda_Kayn
This is a good thread. I keep saying pheno is like nr 1. If u miss on that every other flaw will just be that much more brutal

Bluecels are something else nowadays man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
shit thead, not all indians have skin like this, sallufon has A olive skin type. Alle sendhil isn’t ugly, and the first Indian has worse infra orbitals

The past few days, in the unrelentingly narcy (and futile) infighting between ethnics regarding their looks and general presence in society, my once tolerant beliefs have been left no other quarter but decay. Indeed, my once indifferent attitute towards South Asians, Non-Korean Asians, and MENA's has shifted into a seething hatred for all that is unaesthetic. And the incumbent leadership of this once great forum- namely: @Alexanderr @Master @Gargantuan @tyronelite @TRUE_CEL - have stood by idly and watched the decadence into a cesspool of filth.

As a true disciple of @StrangerDanger , the undisputed all-knower of aesthetics, it has come to my knowledge that there exist some phenotypes of the human "race" that simply are not meant to be aesthetic; that is a privledge set aside for only a few cultured societies. Not for all.

Exhibit A
00-promo-jeenu.jpg
3301584_1677548726882.png

Very similar bones, ratios, and proportions- in fact, the Indian has slightly better bone structure. However, completely mogged to suicide back to the filth of UttaraKhand.
Exhibit B

288478_v9_bb.jpg
original-henry-cavill-43-jpg-3efbd12a.jpg

Same thing- very similar bone structure and features at first glance. But complete mog to suicide. Even virtue signallers wouldn't comment in the former's favor on reddit @Biggdink
Exhibit C

Pinnacles of ethnics, aka the Turks, mogged to magnitude 8 by perma squinting mid-tier north Italian @the BULL
Exhibit D
33ab715e5559f8a06db185217b5e158b.jpg
d101287cd3e718c9300591a09132929e

Chinese male model mogged back to r/aznidentity by a Korean football player. One candid earned him more publicity than any other oriental/asian model combined in history.
Exhibit E
img_0599.jpeg
15b1f97b98ebaff600c003de82b3e1bc.jpg

Churro Bone Mogger Supreme someone ordered? Mogged back over Trump's wall by a boneless coloring mogger.

Your PHENO is what predominately affects your "harmony." How come we never heard of an ethnic harmony mogger?? Because their phenotype simply cannot hold those attributes in its genome- and as such, necessitates extermination.

Looksmax.org Ad-Hoc Election of 2023
@foreverrecession roped long ago, leaving me to pick up his legacy.

I am nominating a new ELITE Task Force Leadership of .Org that will carry out an extermination of all ethnics on this site. THIS SITE WILL BAN EVERY ETHNIC. IT WILL BE AS SEVERE AN ENFORCED RULE AS NO FOIDS Allowed.
17531.jpg
@luljankybo - Giga ruthless eviscerator of ethnics
14302.jpg
@RetardSubhuman - He is good at differentiating between non-BBC'sin order to sniff out the ethnics with non-7NBPEL

19174.jpg
@defezman - Sits around all day so may as well make use of him?
8580.jpg
@Blackgymmax - Excellent eye for subhumans.
7580.jpg
@Biggdink - New Immigration Officer of .Org

Once this end is reached, I too will commit ritual suicide, having cleansed this forum of the disease that so threatens its potential to thrive.
Akashi-Gidayu-seppuku-print-Aspect-Yoshitoshi-Tsukioka-1890.jpg

Tagging other cleansing zealots @chaddyboi66 @thecel @Bojack @Iasacrko @apemaxxed @justadude @HerpDerpson @klip11 @aBetterMii @delusionalretard @8PSLcel @cloUder
bro i thought this was a looksmaxxing site

😂

what are you on about and personal opinion the chinese male model looks better than the korean

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Seriously though, all these Ethnic problem will be easily solved if they liked their own women and stopped chasing white women.
who said that not all ethnics like white women im quite replused by them because theyre too loud and obnoxious id much rather have a 7/10 asian than a 10/10 white model

who said that not all ethnics like white women im quite replused by them because theyre too loud and obnoxious id much rather have a 7/10 asian than a 10/10 white model
I never said all ethnics just the majority of ethnics here.

This will backfire horribly as standards will rise and I'll be deemed not white enough.

I always wondered how I did the things that no normal human could do. My strength is beyond what it normally would be for someone who’s 5’11” 160 pounds & never work out. I can carry someone weighing 250 pounds without any adrenaline. Plus, my knowledge that I knew without learning.

I understood psychology at age 6. Also how to run a small business, & strategize around something’s or someone’s physical or psychological weaknesses. All without learning & all by age 6. I just knew how to do all this out of nowhere. I always was an independent thinker & came up with my own principles by age 5.

I even survived diabetes symptoms for 2 weeks & I was in a condition where the doctors told me no person would survive it, ambulance or no ambulance. I wanted to die, but I didn’t. I realized it was a sign that I have a destiny. I always felt that I was suppose to eradicate corruption & evil, even at age 5, but the near death confirmed it.

I also have a set of skills that are quite numerous. Skills that that take people quite a long time to acquire. I was always good at solving crimes, driving, hand to hand combat, stealth, strategy. Always found it odd to have these talents at such a young age. I’m easily the black sheep of the scum & corruption that is my so called family. Though I prefer to deny any relation to 99% of them.

I even started mentoring younger minds at age 6. I taught them about the principles of right & wrong. Showing how it’s ok if you feel the darkness, to control it & use it as a tool, instead of it controlling you. Even when my family was getting to the point of fighting & possible killing each other, I stepped in at age 7, after training & learning how to stop them. I didn’t use diplomacy, I’d fight them & take them all down until they didn’t fight anymore. Most of them I didn’t care whether they lived or died. I protected the few that I needed.

The past few days, in the unrelentingly narcy (and futile) infighting between ethnics regarding their looks and general presence in society, my once tolerant beliefs have been left no other quarter but decay. Indeed, my once indifferent attitute towards South Asians, Non-Korean Asians, and MENA's has shifted into a seething hatred for all that is unaesthetic. And the incumbent leadership of this once great forum- namely: @Alexanderr @Master @Gargantuan @tyronelite @TRUE_CEL - have stood by idly and watched the decadence into a cesspool of filth.

As a true disciple of @StrangerDanger , the undisputed all-knower of aesthetics, it has come to my knowledge that there exist some phenotypes of the human "race" that simply are not meant to be aesthetic; that is a privledge set aside for only a few cultured societies. Not for all.

Exhibit A
00-promo-jeenu.jpg

Very similar bones, ratios, and proportions- in fact, the Indian has slightly better bone structure. However, completely mogged to suicide back to the filth of UttaraKhand.
Exhibit B

288478_v9_bb.jpg

Same thing- very similar bone structure and features at first glance. But complete mog to suicide. Even virtue signallers wouldn't comment in the former's favor on reddit @Biggdink
Exhibit C

Pinnacles of ethnics, aka the Turks, mogged to magnitude 8 by perma squinting mid-tier north Italian @the BULL
Exhibit D

Chinese male model mogged back to r/aznidentity by a Korean football player. One candid earned him more publicity than any other oriental/asian model combined in history.
Exhibit E
img_0599.jpeg

Churro Bone Mogger Supreme someone ordered? Mogged back over Trump's wall by a boneless coloring mogger.

Your PHENO is what predominately affects your "harmony." How come we never heard of an ethnic harmony mogger?? Because their phenotype simply cannot hold those attributes in its genome- and as such, necessitates extermination.

I am nominating a new ELITE Task Force Leadership of .Org that will carry out an extermination of all ethnics on this site. THIS SITE WILL BAN EVERY ETHNIC. IT WILL BE AS SEVERE AN ENFORCED RULE AS NO FOIDS Allowed.
17531.jpg
14302.jpg
@RetardSubhuman - He is good at differentiating between non-BBC'sin order to sniff out the ethnics with non-7NBPEL

19174.jpg
8580.jpg
7580.jpg

Once this end is reached, I too will commit ritual suicide, having cleansed this forum of the disease that so threatens its potential to thrive.
Akashi-Gidayu-seppuku-print-Aspect-Yoshitoshi-Tsukioka-1890.jpg

Tagging other cleansing zealots @chaddyboi66 @thecel @Bojack @Iasacrko @apemaxxed @justadude @HerpDerpson @klip11 @aBetterMii @delusionalretard @8PSLcel @cloUder

Exhibit A
00-promo-jeenu.jpg

Exhibit B

288478_v9_bb.jpg

Exhibit C

Exhibit D

Exhibit E
img_0599.jpeg

17531.jpg
14302.jpg

looksmax.org very soon
924319BC 343F 4F20 A759 82037D8CE078

• Woah
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
I have nothing to do with this ethnic war.. I haven’t posted or read many posts in months

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17791, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person
Please, do not trust @StrangerDanger ! I sent a sperm sample to him so he could figure out my haplogroup, but as it turns out the sick freak ate it :sick:

Beware of this scammer!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
I have nothing to do with this ethnic war.. I haven’t posted or read many posts in months
Real Tyrone moment right here. Chad don't look at race or involve himself in race wars. Mirin bhai.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
Real Tyrone moment right here. Chad don't look at race or involve himself in race wars. Mirin bhai.
Workin like crazy for my ascension plan. I want to leave by 28-30

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite
white problems

I believe in you brother. How many years until then?
4 years max. I just put a deposit in for an apartment so I can slay in peace

Now the real work begins. Gotta save up about 20K for all surgeries

Updated thread coming soon 👍

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
4 years max. I just put a deposit in for an apartment so I can slay in peace

Now the real work begins. Gotta save up about 20K for all surgeries

Updated thread coming soon 👍
Wow. I think I may start lifemaxxing next year. Gonna collect gib me datz first from the government in the form of study loans. Tag me in the thread bhai.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
@6ft4 @geezcel vote. Ik how London be lookin

aigh fuk u too then
I'm not exhibiting bad blood here I just dont get how u can banish ethnics from the forum while having exclusively ethnics enforce the supposed banishing

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
I'm not exhibiting bad blood here I just dont get how u can banish ethnics from the forum while having exclusively ethnics enforce the supposed banishing
He'll be committing ritual suicide after it as mentioned

Least self hating ethnic