org is fucking peak right now

Oscaridk

Oscaridk

I'm ready boyo
Joined
Jul 21, 2026
Posts
1,383
Reputation
1,762
@arlo_420 @ArchangeI @Nocturnal @IndecentEyes @fantom0726
Everyone peak is on now, I just love org.

You guys think I should make an Iqmaxing megathread?
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes, fantom0726, arlo_420 and 3 others
Yeah, sure, why not

@ me in it
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes, arlo_420, Oscaridk and 3 others
go for it, make sure to tag me
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes, arlo_420, Oscaridk and 2 others
Especially when ur listening to guitar and its night time and its raining outside just pure peace :Comfy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes, Oscaridk and Nocturnal
Org is ass
 
  • +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndecentEyes, fantom0726, voks and 3 others
No it fukin isn't dalit :ogre:
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndecentEyes, fantom0726, Nocturnal and 1 other person
@arlo_420 @ArchangeI @Nocturnal @IndecentEyes @fantom0726
Everyone peak is on now, I just love org.

You guys think I should make an Iqmaxing megathread?
Yes please!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, IndecentEyes, Oscaridk and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Nocturnal, ArchangeI, IndecentEyes and 2 others
because ur profile is genuinely cringe asf
Mr Iblamexyz, if I were to send you a cool ai profile picture I got would you make it your pfp if it's good
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nocturnal, ArchangeI, IndecentEyes and 1 other person
tag me too 😍
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420, ArchangeI, Oscaridk and 1 other person

Similar threads

Oscaridk
Replies
14
Views
72
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Oscaridk
Replies
3
Views
30
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
FiendFiend
Replies
8
Views
43
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
AutistKhan
Replies
5
Views
49
jp212
jp212
stonecold trucel
Replies
9
Views
66
MixedBoyo12
MixedBoyo12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top