AutistKhan
Kraken
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2026
- Posts
- 3,227
- Reputation
- 2,214
Im not even joking I logged my org account in my aunts phone my moms phone my dads phone my computer smart telivision laptop my own phone I cant go without one second of org
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
nah i just want to post hereIm not even joking I logged my org account in my aunts phone my moms phone my dads phone my computer smart telivision laptop my own phone I cant go without one second of org
This red notification is literally like drugsnah i just want to post here
its just tiktok but posts are differentThis red notification is literally like drugs
I once logged in at school in 2024 and there was a thread about Johnny sins and not nsfw but a cropped photo of him in a missionary with someone and some nigga saw it and started shouting to the whole class I was apparently watching porn jfl. They didn’t know it was org thoIm not even joking I logged my org account in my aunts phone my moms phone my dads phone my computer smart telivision laptop my own phone I cant go without one second of org
im an example of that statementIm not even joking I logged my org account in my aunts phone my moms phone my dads phone my computer smart telivision laptop my own phone I cant go without one second of org