.org is the home of subhumans and autistic chads

@laserko I doubt most subhumans here will stay subhumans most there lives given humans have decades to get surgery fillers what ever under the sun I very much doubt any 1 ugly here stays ugly for there entire life
Sorry but that’s cope most people here won’t get surgery

Sorry but that’s cope most people here won’t get surgery

They won't ? I already have 33 k saved up if I can get a car I can get atleast another 300 in the bank a week and then an electrician in the UK pays minimum 40 grand after 4 years so at the end of the day while your alive you have hope

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
They won't ? I already have 33 k saved up if I can get a car I can get atleast another 300 in the bank a week and then an electrician in the UK pays minimum 40 grand after 4 years so at the end of the day while your alive you have hope
I’m not getting surgery well idk maybe I’ll get an implant or slight one but it’s simply the fact of how costly it is. On top of the fact a lot of the people have fears of what can happen with a more serious surgery.

Some people here will legit not ascend with a simple Bimax or implants

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I’m not getting surgery well idk maybe I’ll get an implant or slight one but it’s simply the fact of how costly it is. On top of the fact a lot of the people have fears of what can happen with a more serious surgery.

Some people here will legit not ascend with a simple Bimax or implants

Bro that's the pussy tier shit m8 when I say ascend I mean ascend I don't mean getting bimax and rhino and some nigger saying "Saar am I model yet" I mean actual extreme shit like lefort 3 and orbital perital implants I'm religiously watching attraction theory I think fuck he exists

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan