Orthodontics & Orthotropics Looksmaxxing Guide: How to Escape Craniofacial Dystrophy

How can i achieve pull thumb ? Does my thumb have to touch my palate or my teeth ? I don't understand

How can i achieve pull thumb ? Does my thumb have to touch my palate or my teeth ? I don't understand
Not a thumb puller but I think you're supposed to press on the palate. otherwise you're gonna have flared front teeth

I'm mewing since only 2 weeks and i see tiny changes, even my fhwr increased a bit, i bought d3+k2 and l-carnitine (for hollow cheeks), Mewing works and is worth, you have a choice, either you ascend either you stay a subhuman, sacrifices had to be made.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and KING REIDYZ
I'm mewing since only 2 weeks and i see tiny changes, even my fhwr increased a bit, i bought d3+k2 and l-carnitine (for hollow cheeks), Mewing works and is worth, you have a choice, either you ascend either you stay a subhuman, sacrifices had to be made.
Ça augmente vraiment les hollow cheek ?

Ça augmente vraiment les hollow cheek ?
En gros le mewing atrophie les muscles des joues vu que tu es censé avaler en faisant pression avec ta langue sur le palais, du coup ça les rend creuses (ce qui est génial), mais si tu es gros ça ne changera rien à ce niveau.
Perso je ne vois pas encore d'effet à ce niveau mais je ferais un bilan dans 3 mois, je vais go HIIT + l-carnitine tous les jours pendant 6 mois.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
It has to touch your palate and then apply forward-up pressure to it.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and KING REIDYZ
Bones in adults are still malleable, and they are continually undergoing bone remodeling. Babies have a 100% bone remodeling rate, and in adults, it’s about 10%. It’s still within the realm of possibility to get positive, permanent changes to your bone structure.
where u got this?

Mewing

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• WTF
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Semi legit thread except for one thing

ALF is a scam, at least if you don't know what you're doing

source: had it done in 2012

Sadly mewing won't save me cuz I am too old and its effects are very minor. I need ccw trimax..

Mewing is giving me TMJ
I noticed some clicks at the start and once I super hard mewed 3 hours straight while watching a movie, got a super headache and a ton of clicking went away though and now hard mewing no clicks

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
amazing thread on this REALLY important topic that is not talked much about for some reason

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Bump

• Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I feel getting upward and forward growth is the best looksmax you can do besides leanmaxxing.

Is a facepuller cope on its own? Do you need MSE to break the sutures?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Mewing works 100% but you start to regress when you stop mewing. You first need to improve the muscles which takes a long time. After 20 you definitely see improvements (saying there aren't is a cope) but the amount of time needed for it is so huge and the aesthetic effect is so little , people give up. After 3 years I can say there's 100% improvement but once again, consistency is key. If I was mewing 100% of the time I wouldnt be recognisable by most.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I feel getting upward and forward growth is the best looksmax you can do besides leanmaxxing.

Is a facepuller cope on its own? Do you need MSE to break the sutures?
Face pulling devices are laborious but not cope.
What sutures?

Face pulling devices are laborious but not cope.
What sutures?
It is said by many that there are maxillary sutures in the skull that fuse or at least become less compliant when you grow older, especially in adulthood. So some people use a SKELETAL borne expander to actually split this suture to improve bone remodeling, tooth borne ones apparently don't do anything though.
So a common thing is MSE + face pull or MARPE + face pull but idk which is better ngl, and im not even sure if you actually need MSE or if its cope.

Mewing works 100% but you start to regress when you stop mewing. You first need to improve the muscles which takes a long time. After 20 you definitely see improvements (saying there aren't is a cope) but the amount of time needed for it is so huge and the aesthetic effect is so little , people give up. After 3 years I can say there's 100% improvement but once again, consistency is key. If I was mewing 100% of the time I wouldnt be recognisable by most.
How old are you? Also I feel your tongue needs to be strong enough. I can never mew consistently because I can't get my tongue fully on my palate, only the front part, I think it needs more strength.

It is said by many that there are maxillary sutures in the skull that fuse or at least become less compliant when you grow older, especially in adulthood. So some people use a SKELETAL borne expander to actually split this suture to improve bone remodeling, tooth borne ones apparently don't do anything though.
So a common thing is MSE + face pull or MARPE + face pull but idk which is better ngl, and im not even sure if you actually need MSE or if its cope.
I doubt you'll break sutures with MSE

why not, do you think facepuller on its own is enough then?
Depends on your age and your bone malleability. But facepullers stretch, they don't break.

• +1
Reactions: lifemaxxing_01
This you?
  • Craniofacial Dystrophy
View attachment 1721089View attachment 1721092

This is caused when proper oral posture is not maintained, oftentimes via mouth breathing. Improper oral posture is when the tongue is not on the roof of your mouth to hold your facial bones in place. Your maxilla sinks downwards and back (causing tired eyes as there lacks maxillary support, and also a crooked nose as your maxilla can't support your lower nose), your jawbone (mandible) pulls in, and your breathing ability is stunted, oftentimes, encouraging you to mouth breathe even more and spirals out of control. This causes a slew of dystrophic traits, all bundled up into one.

Mewing

Mewing is a long-term technique for improving your facial structure. It’s one of the most important things you can do to have a chiseled jawline, prominent cheekbones, and hollow cheeks, and attain the overall model look. It is a cost-free cure to solve craniofacial dystrophy.

View attachment 1721161View attachment 1721415

Mewing consists of keeping the tongue on the roof of your mouth, also known as proper oral posture. Improper oral posture is when your tongue isn't on the roof of your mouth. When the tongue is on the roof of the mouth, the bones stay in place and don't sag, when it is not, the face "melts". Mouthbreathing is another catastrophic way to ruin your facial bones and face.

If you have a narrow palate like me, you'll have to expand your palate before mewing as you won't be getting any results as your tongue won't be able to hit the top of your mouth. I've been mewing for half a year now and I have barely gotten any results. Just figured this out.

You can also do what's known as hard mewing, basically mewing but with a lot of force, to speed up gains but at the possible price of asymmetries. When it comes to mewing, I recommend regular mewing unless chronically recessed.

Bones in adults are still malleable, and they are continually undergoing bone remodeling. Babies have a 100% bone remodeling rate, and in adults, it’s about 10%. It’s still within the realm of possibility to get positive, permanent changes to your bone structure. If you don’t believe that the bones change, just look at the differences between the youthful vs. aging skull (Eduardo et al., 2017):

Effects of mouth breathing on facial aesthetics:
View attachment 1721285View attachment 1721287View attachment 1721289

Before and Afters:
View attachment 1721162

Much more information on mewing below...

Scientific Evidence on Mewing: https://magnumworkshop.com/scientific-evidence-for-mewing/
Guides on how to mew: https://looksmax.org/threads/mewing-guide-detailed.209307/, https://magnumworkshop.com/mewing-the-ultimate-guide/

Wonder when Mewtwoing will be made?

My biggest concern with mouthbreathing solo (including exhaling via nose) is when doing high intensity cardio how mucus and snot tend to develop and I'm left having to push it out without trying to look like a hobo.

Not sure if related but I might have a septum deviation that can be hindering it.

Intraoral Face Pulling​

This is a technique where you literally will pull the top of your mouth forward and upwards (maxillary advancement) or out (widening palate) via your thumbs.

View attachment 1721386View attachment 1721416
Face-pulling works similarly to mewing. You apply a force to your upper palate, and this forces your bones to remodel in response to that force.
Here are some guides on how to perform this: https://magnumworkshop.com/face-pulling/

I strongly advise you to not be very forceful with this, you can get asymmetry from this if not done properly. Do this for an hour a day (spread out).
I heavily suggest combining this with mewing!

Appliances​

• Palate Expander
View attachment 1721178View attachment 1721269
This device expands your palate, a prerequisite to mewing for a lot of people with narrow palates. Costs around $2,500 USD. Consult your orthodontist for one.
  • ALF Device
View attachment 1721201View attachment 1721188
Fixes asymmetrical maxillas, and restores dental symmetry, look at the woman above, flawless symmetrical teeth using the device :love:
Costs around $8,000 to $14,000 USD. Consult your orthodontist for one.

Can Invisalign do this also?
Fuark. This is what outcome this site is all about. P in V is fine, but having outward women obsess and invite you so casually is another level of power