ostarine, rad, or lgd for next sarm cycle?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
took ostarine like 2 months ago put on like 15 pounds and lost 5 of it. had literally zero sides. i took enclo and my test is the same as it was before i started. it’s now time for another cycle. should i graduate to rad or lgd and risk worse sides or just up my ostarine dosage?

How much of the 15 pounds were muscle?
If you want to know if you want to take rad 140 i.suggest getting a test base and PCT with it
And there's a risk of fucking up your hair cuz fin won't even stop it

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
How much of the 15 pounds were muscle?
If you want to know if you want to take rad 140 i.suggest getting a test base and PCT with it
And there's a risk of fucking up your hair cuz fin won't even stop it
the majority of it was muscle. think i will prob just stick with ostarine and up the dosage. my hair is the one thing i really don’t want to fuck with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and FutureSlayer
go with ostarine imo

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
won’t that shit absolutely nuke my test
If you’re not scared to pin, have a TRT test base with the stronger sarms (lgd, S-23, Rad). You’d feel much better and probably make the cycle run smoother.

took ostarine like 2 months ago put on like 15 pounds and lost 5 of it. had literally zero sides. i took enclo and my test is the same as it was before i started. it’s now time for another cycle. should i graduate to rad or lgd and risk worse sides or just up my ostarine dosage?
rad140 ruined my test, i’ve been on enclo for 5 months from it

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
rad is best

guy above clearly doesn’t know how to pct

start enclo 3-4 weeks into cycle as this is when test starts to drop. end enclo 2-3 weeks after u finish rad