Osterine is a miracle drug

user123456

user123456

Sphinx
1 week into my second cycle im already looking bigger getting insane pumps my skin is glowing feel loke a different man the forst cycle i gained around 10-12lbs of myscle and lost 15-20lbs of fat went from bloatcell ltn to chiseled htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, curryascenderr, PsychoH and 5 others
OP discovers that roids work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blinemaxxer, wastedspermcel, ss07 and 8 others
How much does it cost per month.

Just googled it. It comes in pill form? I thought roids came in injectables.
I take liquid form you can put it in your drink or directly in your mouth also no pct needed

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and PsychoDsk
1 week into my second cycle im already looking bigger getting insane pumps my skin is glowing feel loke a different man the forst cycle i gained around 10-12lbs of myscle and lost 15-20lbs of fat went from bloatcell ltn to chiseled htn
their is no fucking way you put on that ammount did ou train natty

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Mirin should I get it too?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and user123456
  • +1
Reactions: imnotincelcore and ronald_2
Jfl ostarine wont make u lose 15-20lbs of fat in a week 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
I did it too, built muscles and cut down bf at the same time, no sides either

Were you cutting or bulking the first time?

• +1
Reactions: user123456
I did it too, built muscles and cut down bf at the same time, no sides either

Were you cutting or bulking the first time?
2k calories a day st 6"6 and gained muscle

No you dont the pct will fuck you up more than osta its self 12 weeks your good
Absolute cap information, how are these people even allowed on this forum

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
No you dont the pct will fuck you up more than osta its self 12 weeks your good
I took mk 677 and aswaganda as pct, helped me keep my gains

I even continued with ashwaganda since i noticed more muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Bro is a retard if he thinks you don’t need pct for osta
Some people say they didnt do one and still kept the gains, but better be safe than sorry

Osta wont completly shut you down but it does decrease test so pct is definitely a good idea

You dont go on steroid forums and any other sources
I don’t give a shit about what a bunch of Roidheads have to say about this shit.

Scientifically you absolutely need pct for osta.

I ran osta for 2 months without pct and got shut down miserably

So don’t spread this misinformation to gullible people who won’t take the proper protocols and ruin their health

Some people say they didnt do one and still kept the gains, but better be safe than sorry

Osta wont completly shut you down but it does decrease test so pct is definitely a good idea
It will completely shut you down if you do it for long enough at a high dose, all sarms will

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Bro is a retard if he thinks you don’t need pct for osta
You don’t if you use moderate dosages or if your test levels fall slightly.

Only blood work after the cycle will tell you though. Everyone is different.

Ostarine is a very weak molecule.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and user123456
You don’t if you use moderate dosages or if your test levels fall slightly.

Only blood work after the cycle will tell you though. Everyone is different.

Ostarine is a very weak molecule.
Yes I’m talking about high dosage for long period of time which is what he was recommending

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Yes I’m talking about high dosage for long period of time which is what he was recommending
No point of using high dose sarms because they stop being selective at that point. Better to use actual roids jfl

• +1
No point of using high dose sarms because they stop being selective at that point. Better to use actual roids jfl
20 mg is safe hes just being a pussy about it pulling up the one study that proves his point despite there being plenty saying theres no shutdown

• Hmm...
20 mg is safe hes just being a pussy about it pulling up the one study that proves his point despite there being plenty saying theres no shutdown
Depends on your response tbh. Everyone is different.

Yeh but OP was saying that that’s why I called him out

I agree

• +1
Yeh but OP was saying that that’s why I called him out

I agree
20mg of ostarine isn’t a high dose. It’s moderate though. 30mg+ is high.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and user123456
Yeh I’m referring to 25-30 mainly
IMO, sarms are best used as an enhancer with test.

Ostarine and AC can be used by itself though for a natty+ boost.

• +1
IMO, sarms are best used as an enhancer with test.

Ostarine and AC can be used by itself though for a natty+ boost.
How do you prevent getting ur natural test levels replaced though?

• Hmm...
How do you prevent getting ur natural test levels replaced though?
If the dose is mild to moderate, it won’t shut you down just suppress you. Once you’re off, your HPTA axis will return you to baseline.

• +1
Reactions: user123456
If the dose is mild to moderate, it won’t shut you down just suppress you. Once you’re off, your HPTA axis will return you to baseline.
Yes but eventually it’ll suppress you if you keep doing it

So my question is if you need to keep roiding to achieve a decent physique eventually you will get shut down and then you will have to roid even more to build your test back up

Vicious cycle hence leading to more health problems. Happens with a lot of ppl.

So any way to avoid this or no?

• +1
Have you experienced any facial bone growth, how does it affect your test, I was considering ostarine

Have you experienced any facial bone growth, how does it affect your test, I was considering ostarine
Not any facial bone growth but i did go from ltn to htn off leanmaxing and didn't have any test issues

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
Yes but eventually it’ll suppress you if you keep doing it

So my question is if you need to keep roiding to achieve a decent physique eventually you will get shut down and then you will have to roid even more to build your test back up

Vicious cycle hence leading to more health problems. Happens with a lot of ppl.

So any way to avoid this or no?
Well you can either blast and cruise which is what most influencers/BBs do or PCT off completely and maintain fertility using HCG. If you PCT off completely, you’ll only keep muscle up to your natural genetic limit and lose all the dryness ect associated with roids.

I’m some cases, though quite rare, if you use harsh compounds/strong doses, you’ll need to be on TRT permanently. But most people will need to be on TRT past 30 nowadays so it’s not as bad as it seems.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and thebuffdon690
Well you can either blast and cruise which is what most influencers/BBs do or PCT off completely and maintain fertility using HCG. If you PCT off completely, you’ll only keep muscle up to your natural genetic limit and lose all the dryness ect associated with roids.

I’m some cases, though quite rare, if you use harsh compounds/strong doses, you’ll need to be on TRT permanently. But most people will need to be on TRT past 30 nowadays so it’s not as bad as it seems.
So how do you blast and cruise? And how does this help you maintain and unnatural physique past ur natty limit?

• +1