Osterine is a miracle drug

It will completely shut you down if you do it for long enough at a high dose, all sarms will
Idk bro, everywhere i read it says it doesnt completly shut you down, both from users and studies

I personally used 25 mg but only for a month, and i kept most of my gains

But tbh i already naturally have above normal test so maybe im an outliner

• +1
Reactions: user123456
So how do you blast and cruise? And how does this help you maintain and unnatural physique past ur natty limit?
Cruising is using a baseline of testosterone that you can handle all the time ( 150-500mg) . The higher the cruise dose, the less sustainable and more harmful it is. A blast in typically a large increase in test dose plus adding other, often more harsher roids such as Mast, Tren ect.

Well you can either blast and cruise which is what most influencers/BBs do or PCT off completely and maintain fertility using HCG. If you PCT off completely, you’ll only keep muscle up to your natural genetic limit and lose all the dryness ect associated with roids.

I’m some cases, though quite rare, if you use harsh compounds/strong doses, you’ll need to be on TRT permanently. But most people will need to be on TRT past 30 nowadays so it’s not as bad as it seems.
Blast and cruise is idiotic unless you plan to spend a good part of year on vacation fucking girls

For most people best path is to blast till they reach natty limit, keep the gains and forget about steroids after that

Truth to be told, natty limit is enough size for everyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and Saint Casanova
Blast and cruise is idiotic unless you plan to spend a good part of year on vacation fucking girls

For most people best path is to blast till they reach natty limit, keep the gains and forget about steroids after that

Maybe, depends on your genes. If you completely go off cycle, it will be very hard to keep a solid amount of muscle whilst being shredded.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Cruising is using a baseline of testosterone that you can handle all the time ( 150-500mg) . The higher the cruise dose, the less sustainable and more harmful it is. A blast in typically a large increase in test dose plus adding other, often more harsher roids such as Mast, Tren ect.
Is 150 mg even a cruise?

Isnt that dose used in test therepy?

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
  • +1

It’s really not lmao

If it was there would be no need for steroids to even exist

Maybe, depends on your genes. If you completely go off cycle, it will be very hard to keep a solid amount of muscle whilst being shredded.
Well yeah you cant expect to be 8% bf and keep all the gains, but i think if you already reaches that level of muscle mass you can afford to be at higher bf

Plus you will look even bigger cuz bf adds size

And as far as i know women, especially younger ones, dont actually like huge dry shredded look, thy prefer lean physique with bf between 12-15% but again it also depends on your genetics

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
It’s really not lmao

If it was there would be no need for steroids to even exist
Disagree, its just nobody natty reaches that genetic limit cuz it takes yearsssss to actually reach it

Everyone wants quick and easy results, thats why people use steroids

I forgot the names but there are 2 youtubers that are certainly natty for life and they look big

Im sure someone reading this knows the names, i thnik one of them is called jeff or similar

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
@thebuffdon690 here, jeff nippard and sean something, both natural and pretty sure very close to natty limit

Are you seriosly saying this isnt big enough size???

Attachments

• IMG_5096.jpeg
    IMG_5096.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5097.jpeg
    IMG_5097.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 0
@thebuffdon690 here, jeff nippard and sean something, both natural and pretty sure very close to natty limit

Are you seriosly saying this isnt big enough size???
Are you seriously saying that this represents the average pool of genetic potential?

If you are then JFL at your iq

Are you seriously saying that this represents the average pool of genetic potential?

And they’re most likely on something as well. Just because they’re nice and informative doesn’t mean they’re not liars

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and BoredPrince
I took mk 677 and aswaganda as pct, helped me keep my gains

I even continued with ashwaganda since i noticed more muscle mass
:lul::lul::lul: MK and ashwaganda as PCT

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku
when did u take the ostarine? before the workout ? with food or without?

when did u take the ostarine? before the workout ? with food or without?
Doesn't matter really because of its half life time just make sure tp take it every day

Never said they represent the average, just said its their natty limit, but youre the one who said natty limit is not enough

Besides, what do you know, you joined this year, go back to tik tok

And they’re most likely on something as well. Just because they’re nice and informative doesn’t mean they’re not liars
Its possible, but they are one of few ones who seem to be honest about it

Never said they represent the average, just said its their natty limit, but youre the one who said natty limit is not enough

Besides, what do you know, you joined this year, go back to tik tok
Who cares if it’s their natty limit, it’s not most peoples natty limit. So you are using that to represent the average, otherwise why mention it?

Again, JFL at your iq

Who cares if it’s their natty limit, it’s not most peoples natty limit. So you are using that to represent the average, otherwise why mention it?

Again, JFL at your iq
Jfl at your join date

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
you literally joined at the start of the TikTok invasion, why are you acting like you are some OG user…? It’s hilarious how you think join date matters
Never said i was some OG user

Ik when i joined, but it was before tik tok invasion, i never even had a tik tok tbh

And before .org i spent some time on lookism

• JFL
Never said i was some OG user

Ik when i joined, but it was before tik tok invasion, i never even had a tik tok tbh

And before .org i spent some time on lookism
You are mocking someone for their join date when you joined here last year. You are a newfag too, but “Muh I was lurking since 2016 on lookism!!!!”. Just kys retard

• JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
You are mocking someone for their join date when you joined here last year. You are a newfag too, but “Muh I was lurking since 2016 on lookism!!!!”. Just kys retard
I would certainly kill myself if if i joined as long as you did and still rotting here

Congrats old fag, you will rot here forever

• JFL
I took mk 677 and aswaganda as pct, helped me keep my gains

I even continued with ashwaganda since i noticed more muscle mass
jfl ashwaganda pct :lul:

>literally no use other than a bit stress reduced and probably libido
youre hardcope niglets like you should not be allowed to give advice just keep doping yourself with steroids and be silent

I would certainly kill myself if if i joined as long as you did and still rotting here

Congrats old fag, you will rot here forever
You’ve made 4.4k posts within a year, I didn’t even make that many in three years jfl. You are the rotter here, nor am I an oldfag I’m literally 18.

• +1
Reactions: hardRscreamer
You’ve made 4.4k posts within a year, I didn’t even make that many in three years jfl. You are the rotter here, nor am I an oldfag I’m literally 18.
Takes one to know one

1 week into my second cycle im already looking bigger getting insane pumps my skin is glowing feel loke a different man the forst cycle i gained around 10-12lbs of myscle and lost 15-20lbs of fat went from bloatcell ltn to chiseled htn
@PsychoDsk opinion?

1 week into my second cycle im already looking bigger getting insane pumps my skin is glowing feel loke a different man the forst cycle i gained around 10-12lbs of myscle and lost 15-20lbs of fat went from bloatcell ltn to chiseled htn
Post before and after also how old r u nigga

Enjoy your miracle lymphoma or leukemia

at the end of the day the gymbro stack works better w less side effects
TEST 200 MG + OX 20 MG ED >>> any sarms

Jfl at your join date
Bro literally has no argument cuz he realised he got absolutely done.

It’s always funny when they lose and have to change the subject to mf join date

That’s all you have

Starting a mini cut soon going to be using yohimbine, injectable L-carnatine for fat loss aids. Is ostarine something I can add to this cycle?

Bro literally has no argument cuz he realised he got absolutely done.

It’s always funny when they lose and have to change the subject to mf join date

That’s all you have
You’re right, you always were, I’m low IQ simply because you disagree with me

I should bow in the presence of such genius that I was so lucky to find in the slums of .org

@N1666 you should also bow since I have a feeling you wouldn’t mind being on your knees in front of @thebuffdon690

You’re right, you always were, I’m low IQ simply because you disagree with me

I should bow in the presence of such genius that I was so lucky to find in the slums of .org

@N1666 you should also bow since I have a feeling you wouldn’t mind being on your knees in front of @thebuffdon690
You’re low iq because you lost the argument which was evident from your drastic and desperate redirection to my join date lmao

I recommend to stop commenting any further before you embarrass yourself even more

You’re low iq because you lost the argument which was evident from your drastic and desperate redirection to my join date lmao

I recommend to stop commenting any further before you embarrass yourself even more
Im pretty sure you started first with the name calling, but alright bro

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Im pretty sure you started first with the name calling, but alright bro
What name calling

This is literally the most desperate attempt I’ve ever seen to try and cover up a loss lmao

I just said you’re low iq

What name calling

This is literally the most desperate attempt I’ve ever seen to try and cover up a loss lmao

I just said you’re low iq
“Name-calling is a form of argument in which insulting or demeaning labels are directed at an individual or group.”

Makes you wonder who here really is low iq

“Name-calling is a form of argument in which insulting or demeaning labels are directed at an individual or group.”

Makes you wonder who here really is low iq
It’s not name calling it’s a fact

pics or fake

pics or fake
Here are my results

Definitely would do again