@AscendingHero

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, Deprived, Prince88 and 6 others
first + hi tyronelite

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
do you really need infras or just to support your lower eyelid procedure?

i want to get lower eyelid retraction alone without infras.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Elvisandreaa and tyronelite
Got my consult couple months back.

But tbh the price isn’t worth the 0.25 - 0.5 PSL increase :feelshehe:

View attachment 1848101

So as of now these are the surgeries from most important to least

FUE Transplant - $6500
Lower eyelid retraction / infra implants - TBA
Otoplasty -
$6700

@Prettyboy
@Corleone
@whiteissuperior
@fogdart
@Sergio-OMS
@Acromegaly_Chad
@AscendingHero
I think your ears are fine

It’s your eye area and retruded maxilla infrastructure and lower lid retraction should be good. Optoplasty won’t even give a .25 psl increase.

Look into infra orbital malar custom implants

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and fogdart
btw have you tried otostick? is it good?

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and BugeyeBigNoseCurry

View attachment 1848101

FUE Transplant - $6500
Otoplasty -
$6700

@Prettyboy
@Corleone
@whiteissuperior
@fogdart
@Sergio-OMS
@Acromegaly_Chad
@AscendingHero
@inferiorpispot234

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
More like 0.1 psl increase max

• +1

View attachment 1848101

FUE Transplant - $6500
Otoplasty -
$6700

@Prettyboy
@Corleone
@whiteissuperior
@fogdart
@Sergio-OMS
@Acromegaly_Chad
@AscendingHero
have you tried consulting surgeons in Mexico/Colombia?

holy shit im getting oto next year
in 2019 it was 3k holy fuck it's gonna be 7k by next year FUKCKKK

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and tyronelite

View attachment 1848101

FUE Transplant - $6500
Otoplasty -
$6700

@Prettyboy
@Corleone
@whiteissuperior
@fogdart
@Sergio-OMS
@Acromegaly_Chad
@AscendingHero
Surgery prices are inflating too? :feelsgiga:

• +1

I have tear troughs & little fat so infras would help a lot. Retraction is to make my lateral canthus more positive

I had a consult with a maxillo surgeon but they are IMPOSSIBLE to reach again
I think your ears are fine

It’s your eye area and retruded maxilla infrastructure and lower lid retraction should be good. Optoplasty won’t even give a .25 psl increase.

Look into infra orbital malar custom implants
yeah already had a consult for infras
have you tried consulting surgeons in Mexico/Colombia?
nah im staying in US to save time & money

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and fogdart
wtf is that otoplasty price
its like 1.5-2k in europe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn and tyronelite
I need to get this. But I don’t know if there is something important other than following the post otoplasty procedures that I should keep in mind. I have the really shitty shriek type and they are asymmetrical.

FUE Transplant - $6500
sign me up for those, too. the FUE transplant for $6,500 is quoted in the US or turkey? seems really cheap for an american doctor
Otoplasty - $6700
in her motherland, you get a full face-lift on top of the otoplasty for that price. it's such an easy surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
sign me up for those, too. the FUE transplant for $6,500 is quoted in the US or turkey? seems really cheap for an american doctor

in her motherland, you get a full face-lift on top of the otoplasty for that price. it's such an easy surgery.
Yeah in the US

Inflation is insane lol

The prices really aren't that outrageous honestly. It’s dependent not just on inflation, but doctor insurance costs, paying their nurses/assistants, and the reputation of the doc. My rhino last year was 13k, which is very expensive. But the surgeon was very good and it was near my location, which was convenient. The FUE is probably going to give you a bigger boost depending on your hairline, most people don't have ears that are a falio. I would definitely look into the retraction and implants, i would expect it to be about 12k if the doc is good.

• Love it
I would definitely look into the retraction and implants, i would expect it to be about 12k if the doc is good.
I got the implants consult done already

Just waiting to setup a time with Taban. His consult fee is $250 :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: chadison
There are great otoplasty surgeons in Turkey jfl at spending 7k on otoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
btw have you tried otostick? is it good?
I use otostick 24/7 lol, I have them on rn. Works great, no one has called me out either, will be better once my hair grows out a bit more cuz someone could prob see them if they went looking from behind cuz short hair

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
There are great otoplasty surgeons in Turkey jfl at spending 7k on otoplasty.
Not even turkey, otoplasty is a routine procedure, just go for the cheapeast with decent results

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

Cool. If you end up getting surgery the consult fee then usually goes towards paying for the surgery. Also, if you do get a surgery see if you can get a discount if you can pay in bulk. My surgeon gave me $500 off for paying 13k right away instead of doing a payment plan. Same with my Invisalign ($200 off the $2000 treatment)

• +1

My surgeon reccomended hylauronic filler along with lower eyelid retraction repair. The filler also has an effect of lifting up the upper eyelid so less tightening is needed in the actual surery. Also I have negative vector due to shallow set eye area and shit fat placement so orbital rim recession wasn't an issue

I'd ask some surgeons and see what they think, some won't even do eyelid retraction without orbital decompression or infraorbital implants.

• Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
My surgeon reccomended hylauronic filler along with lower eyelid retraction repair. The filler also has an effect of lifting up the upper eyelid so less tightening is needed. Also I have negative vector due to shallow set eye area.

I'd ask some surgeons and see what they think, some don't even do eyelid retraction without orbital decompression or infraorbital implants.
tbh according to internet it looks like its pretty common in turkey to get lower eyelid retraction alone. no one mentions infras or orb decomp.

though if it was needed no one would get it because price would sky rocket.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
tbh according to internet it looks like its pretty common in turkey to get lower eyelid retraction alone. no one mentions infras or orb decomp.
Taban does that's why I mentioned it. Says it helps make the retraction repair look more natural but I disagree.

• Woah
Both are very worth the price. Mashallah. :feelspanties:

Says it helps make the retraction repair look more natural but I disagree.
i am not expert but its just a stupid eyelid straightening procedure, how is naturality relevant to that?

Obviously manipulates for shekels

• +1
Taban does that's why I mentioned it. Says it helps make the retraction repair look more natural but I disagree.
imagine not being able to pm a mod :feelsgood:

• JFL
i am not expert but its just a stupid eyelid straightening procedure, how is naturality relevant to that?

Obviously manipulates for shekels
I think something has to be done to the undereye atleast, since people with sagging undereyelids usually have something going on with their undereyes. https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ty...extreme-importance-of-periorbital-fat.542498/

But having deepset eyes is def not a requirement for straight undereyelids, have seen many women with straight lower eyelids despite having shallow set eyes from the side. Me personally, I had normal eyelids until around 13 when they started sagging and I started having UEE. I thought this was because my eyes started bulging and I just needed OD, but I realized it's just because the fat pads in that area I had as a child have melted away.

• +1

Are you gonna have a custom infraorbital? I don't think Taban designs infraorbital implant with saddle sucks tbh

My surgeon reccomended hylauronic filler along with lower eyelid retraction repair. The filler also has an effect of lifting up the upper eyelid so less tightening is needed in the actual surery. Also I have negative vector due to shallow set eye area and shit fat placement so orbital rim recession wasn't an issue

I'd ask some surgeons and see what they think, some won't even do eyelid retraction without orbital decompression or infraorbital implants.
Who was ur surgeon and what price range. Pm if needed

• +1
I think something has to be done to the undereye atleast, since people with sagging undereyelids usually have something going on with their undereyes. https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ty...extreme-importance-of-periorbital-fat.542498/

But having deepset eyes is def not a requirement for straight undereyelids, have seen many women with straight lower eyelids despite having shallow set eyes from the side. Me personally, I had normal eyelids until around 13 when they started sagging and I started having UEE. I thought this was because my eyes started bulging and I just needed OD, but I realized it's just because the fat pads in that area I had as a child has melted away.
yeah i know what you mean, some people have incel tier under eye support. i am not one of them.

tbh i dont even have scleral show. My left eye has a straighter lower eyelid so i want retraction to fix asymetry.

If that muscle training thing that i cope with works i probably wont need that too.

i just need to do that ice hooding thing (its legit) to get upper eye fat and lipofilling procedure for my undereyes.

Are you gonna have a custom infraorbital? I don't think Taban designs infraorbital implant with saddle sucks tbh
Yeah custom. My infras are similar to O’Prys

High & small in mass

The maxillo surgeon I saw is just hard to get in contact lol

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Yeah custom. My infras are similar to O’Prys

High & small in mass

The maxillo surgeon I saw is just hard to get in contact lol
slayer.org

• JFL