Over (28 year old virgin)

I'm already in physical pain all the time, looks are fucked body's fucked so I guess I'll start shooting up for the pain and just rot and grow old and finally kill myself once I got the guts or maybe I'll just have an accident and nature will do it for me
Praying for you brother

Have never fucked, kissed, or dated. Invisible to women. Used to be really skinny but underdeveloped and faggy so got bullied then started doing jobs lifting heavy things eating more then i got put on antidepressants that made me gain weight and also make your dick not work and now i look like a fat faggot despite not even being clinically overweight.

Dropped out of college resigned to doing manual labor wageslave have done many hours in construction which have ruined my body sure i have muscle but i'm way past the prettyboy years now and you just get uglier. None of the physically arduous shit I have done has made a difference because it's all about how you look. By the time i accumulate enough money to do anything with my life I will be subhuman and old and none of it will matter anymore.

Only thing i have is a deep voice from a thick neck and smoking weed and nicotine, both of which are a given when you're a wageslaver. So my health is probably fucked now as are my looks since i'm sure i've lung cancer maxxed. I feel like complete crap most of the time.

I basically just give up, i know i'm never gonna be good looking, I'm just gonna start starving myself but I know I'm really scraping the bottom so I guess I'll continue to wageslave for money I don't care about as I grow old and ill and die of one of those easily preventable diseases.

View attachment 2054515

View attachment 2054516
Life wasted im sorry man

dont do it, find other copes, like nature, videogames, food

also do gym few times per week, you will make it brah

dont listen to the pessimistic idiots here who rate you low, sure you aint a chad but you are just a normie and you could get a normie gf
Agree with this. Not over

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
Bimax+rhino and usually I don’t tell people that they need bimax but you absolutely need bimax and since you don’t have student debt and have worked for so many years this should be easy to save up for.

• +1
Agree with this. Not over
I'll try the hardest i can with what i got and i might/probably will always still get dog shit results with bitches
Bimax+rhino and usually I don’t tell people that they need bimax but you absolutely need bimax and since you don’t have student debt and have worked for so many years this should be easy to save up for.
Also chewing gum (i chew nicorette occasionally) cuz i think it can help jaw muscles + combined with leanmaxxing which i am gonna do and also hitting a bong i should be able to get cheekbones at lower bf%, i've seen mine before when i was more anorexic so i know i can get em

U need Asian pussy mate

I'll try the hardest i can with what i got and i might/probably will always still get dog shit results with bitches

Also chewing gum (i chew nicorette occasionally) cuz i think it can help jaw muscles + combined with leanmaxxing which i am gonna do and also hitting a bong i should be able to get cheekbones at lower bf%, i've seen mine before when i was more anorexic so i know i can get em
I would advise against weed use or nicotine (although weed is way worse imo). Find hobbies, spend time with family and in nature. Should fix your mental health before thinking about girls.

I would advise against weed use or nicotine (although weed is way worse imo). Find hobbies, spend time with family and in nature. Should fix your mental health before thinking about girls.
I will need AA meeting to quit weed

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
dont do it, find other copes, like nature, videogames, food

also do gym few times per week, you will make it brah

dont listen to the pessimistic idiots here who rate you low, sure you aint a chad but you are just a normie and you could get a normie gf
Dude is a manlet with a midface deformity.

He needs to take drastic steps or it's over.

Yes he is dude, the photos are awful and hes 5'7, but his face is completely normie with no deformations. This guy could easily have success by aproaching women but he cleary doesnt with the mentalcel mindset. 5'7 height though is brutal as fuck. His hair is also surprisingly good for being unhealthy
He needs bimax just to look normal. Sure, he has mental illnesses but a large part of his mentality is the product of poor treatment from society due to his appearance.

The only thing worse than being here at this age would be being here in another 3-4 years so if i need jaw surgery fuck it

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
He needs bimax just to look normal. Sure, he has mental illnesses but a large part of his mentality is the product of poor treatment from society due to his appearance.
Who in 2023 doesn't have mental illness?

Also yes that is correct society not to mention women will always treat you like shit if you look like shit

I just got dealt a shit hand essentially

The only thing worse than being here at this age would be being here in another 3-4 years so if i need jaw surgery fuck it
You need to quit this sort of thinking. It doesn't really help you.

Being a better looking version of you with money and status > what you are rn.

You need to quit this sort of thinking. It doesn't really help you.

Being a better looking version of you with money and status > what you are rn.
No that is a very sane way of thinking it is already hell being in this situation and i do not want it to continue into my 30s

• +1
I just got dealt a shit hand essentially
Yes. And when you are dealt a shit hand, you can't expect to have things handed to you like others. You need to put in lots of effort and take big risks if you want to ascend. It's just how it is.

Yes. And when you are dealt a shit hand, you can't expect to have things handed to you like others. You need to put in lots of effort and take big risks if you want to ascend. It's just how it is.
That's old news i've been being shit on by people and working harder for everything for almost a decade just to get to where i am now and have the newsflash it doesnt fucking matter because i don't meet society's standard

• +1
The only revenge that could make all this worth it WOULD be someday fucking either a stacy or maybe a stacylite but i doubt that will happen so i mean i could just still rope

The thing that has kept me from rope is believing it is the coward's way out

If i rope i go straight to HELL although tbh "i couldn't imagine HELL being much worse".... to quote dr emmett brown

dude youre like a LTN - MTN right now... this is clearly a mentalcel case.
He’s LTN

I don’t think a LTN struggling to get laid is mentalceldom

OP you could probs get a gf if you really maxxed everytbing out- you have somewhat robust face, you look like you have underbite

You could get bimax then RTTmax and you’d probably have decent smv imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
He’s LTN

I don’t think a LTN struggling to get laid is mentalceldom

OP you could probs get a gf if you really maxxed everytbing out- you have somewhat robust face, you look like you have underbite

You could get bimax then RTTmax and you’d probably have decent smv imo
I'll prob do that then

I don't even give a shit about being 5'7" anymore I mean I could be 4'11" or something

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
WTF would that accomplish?
Shows you your ultimate purpose in life and allows you to gain a deeper insight into why you face hardships. Allah put you on the Earth to worship him, so roping is very bad idea because you lose your life + afterlife.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Shows you your ultimate purpose in life and allows you to gain a deeper insight into why you face hardships. Allah put you on the Earth to worship him, so roping is very bad idea because you lose your life + afterlife.
Don’t listen to this non-sense

Don’t rope either tho

Get jaw surgery, RTTmax and if after all that you’re still incel atleast you can LDAR in peace knowing you genuinely Tryed everything you could

The only reason I can think of that God would make me ugly and deny me sex is that I eventually learn there's more to life than sex.

Except I got that message a long time ago so now it's getting old

Don’t listen to this non-sense

Don’t rope either tho

Get jaw surgery, RTTmax and if after all that you’re still incel atleast you can LDAR in peace knowing you genuinely Tryed everything you could
Religion is by definition nonsense

The only reason I can think of that God would make me ugly and deny me sex is that I eventually learn there's more to life than sex.

Except I got that message a long time ago so now it's getting old
I mean your pheno would get you a wife in Muslim communities ez. Not everyone can slay, just LTR bro.

Have never fucked, kissed, or dated. Invisible to women. Used to be really skinny but underdeveloped and faggy so got bullied then started doing jobs lifting heavy things eating more then i got put on antidepressants that made me gain weight and also make your dick not work and now i look like a fat faggot despite not even being clinically overweight.

Dropped out of college resigned to doing manual labor wageslave have done many hours in construction which have ruined my body sure i have muscle but i'm way past the prettyboy years now and you just get uglier. None of the physically arduous shit I have done has made a difference because it's all about how you look. By the time i accumulate enough money to do anything with my life I will be subhuman and old and none of it will matter anymore.

Only thing i have is a deep voice from a thick neck and smoking weed and nicotine, both of which are a given when you're a wageslaver. So my health is probably fucked now as are my looks since i'm sure i've lung cancer maxxed. I feel like complete crap most of the time.

I basically just give up, i know i'm never gonna be good looking, I'm just gonna start starving myself but I know I'm really scraping the bottom so I guess I'll continue to wageslave for money I don't care about as I grow old and ill and die of one of those easily preventable diseases.

View attachment 2054515

View attachment 2054516
Face rating, ltn. Sorry for your 5'7" height.

Softmaxxing imo.
* beard gone
* hopp on stuff, to keep hair. You seem like the nw is slowly kreeping up on you.
* current haircut looks bad.
* Skincare
* obviously gym and low bf% maxx.
Maybe wear lifts.

Hardmaxxing imo.
* Seems like your bite not good. Aka underbite. May need dental, surgery treatment.

Face rating, ltn. Sorry for your 5'7" height.

Softmaxxing imo.
* beard gone
* hopp on stuff, to keep hair. You seem like the nw is slowly kreeping up on you.
* current haircut looks bad.
* Skincare
* obviously gym and low bf% maxx.
Maybe wear lifts.

Hardmaxxing imo.
* Seems like your bite not good. Aka underbite. May need dental, surgery treatment.
Shit

Can't believe people rate OP LTN, stop gaslighting pure incel.

• +1
Reactions: User49
You actually have man features. You look like a man, if you personalitymaxx and gymmaxx and do other shit to enhance masculinity you will make it man.

I’m not saying this shit to make you feel better. I’m probably the best rater on here and I never lie to people. It will be hard, but you can make it if you work hard

• +1
Shave beard, style hair better, Go ER, try to get ride of under eye circles and nasolabial fold, get rhyno maybe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpillerguy
Shits fucked up and bullshit