Over for Francisco Lachowski.

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

Deleted May 2024
O’Pry:
67887383 CD7D 4E9D 9372 94820FCB1129

@Never Give Up! @krisal @fucclife

Remember there is a reason why O’Pry is ageing better.
Because Chico needs to undergo Lefort 1 + Genio.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed, juste and Jase
0A55877A 0028 4C9C BBA1 548C29E62915

Cope if u saw him irl even these days most people would get mogged

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: copefuel, p0lishsubhuman, Ken and 4 others
looks cringe tbh. hes litetally TOO HANDSOME. to the point where it looks weird

CHICO has the prime ULTIMATE PRETTYBOY harmony and appeals to all ages and more girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copefuel, Ken, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
O'Pry looks like a mong but is also simultaneously a hyper-good looking guy

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
looks cringe tbh. hes litetally TOO HANDSOME. to the point where it looks weird

CHICO has the prime ULTIMATE PRETTYBOY harmony and appeals to all ages and more girls
8D5790F9 9C6D 4349 8250 4135415BDE08

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
never even began for Chico Lachowski

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Chico is still a 194cm turanid bull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 22627
If anyone in this forum was stood next to today's Chico they would be mogged to such depths that 90% would rope in they're room that SAME DAY!

JFL at all copers here. Sure Chico's hair got claimed by the reaper but you thought only you incels can looksmax? WRONG! The turbo chad LACHOWSKI got himself a fucking hair transplant and now his hairline is the same as it was when he was 18 :forcedsmile::lul::lul:
INB4 the "but he lost his collagen and his JB appeal muh muh" WRONG AGAIN! Sure, he doesn't have the babyface of a god damn 18 year old boy but his skin is still in top tier condition and he looks like a young man now, deffinetly below 30 years old.
Chico can't pull off 14 year old girls anymore I guess, boo fucking hoo, he can slay any Stacy above 16 just by looking in her general direction.

A REMINDER THAT: Chico is 6'3 (actual height, not your internet tales from the basement self claimed height on looksmax), Chico is still 6.5 PSL, Chico has a massive skull, Chico has top tier eye area, harmony and 0 failos.
Most of you faggots would kill yourselves if someone took a candid photo of you irl since it won't be an angle frauded, lighting frauded selfie meanwhile Chico still does modelling photoshoots where he looks 7 PSL.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jase and Ken
@Never Give Up!

• Love it
Reactions: Jase
mogged to such depths that 90% would rope in they're room that SAME DAY
:feelskek:
im close to him in age and was in italy actually Milan and all that, prob where he was, in his prime......im lucky that i didnt meet him, over there, cause id have shot myself in the face upon seeing the mogg , right in front of him

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
:feelskek:
im close to him in age and was in italy actually Milan and all that, prob where he was......im lucky that i didnt meet him, like 10 yrs ago, in his prime, over there, cause id have shot myself in the face upon seeing the mogg , right in front of him
Are you Italian?