Over for green eye cels? Rate new hairstyle.

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Hairstyle is pumped. I am at 13.5 bf rn.

Attachments

• IMG_20240322_225246.jpg
    IMG_20240322_225246.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: N1666, ItsOver999 and Blackgymmax
Women are treating me well these days. Does this mean Ive ascended?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, moreroidsmoredates and Deleted member 64865
Women are treating me well these days. Does this mean Ive ascended?
Give examples, you only talk about muhh she smiled at me after my psl stare:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Talk about bumble slays nigtardddd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bzz and Deleted member 64865
this beard looks good, keep growing out your hair bruh don't cut it again

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
is your hairline receding?
Yes but it has stopped doing so and I regret my temples somewhat. Like 30 percent of lost hair is back. I am on fin and minox. Tbf these two also made my hair denser all over the place.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Zeta
Yes but it has stopped doing so and I regret my temples somewhat. Like 30 percent of lost hair is back. I am on fin and minox. Tbf these two also made my hair denser all over the place.
Not regret I mean regrow*

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Zeta
Good shit brah, your hair does look a little dried up. Try avoid contact with hot water and be gentle when drying your hair with a towel that might help!

• +1
Give examples, you only talk about muhh she smiled at me after my psl stare:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Talk about bumble slays nigtardddd
They get almost always nervous when I am around. Especially the ugly ones. And one time I asked a lady that worked at the supermarket something very simple. She immediately smiled at me and was ready to help me. I had bb cream that day FYI. Ltbs are the ones that show the strongest signs. MTBs only when I am leaner or debloated. Htbs almost never. They give normie signals. Everytime.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, ItsOver999 and fufurjde
They get almost always nervous when I am around. Especially the ugly ones. And one time I asked a lady that worked at the supermarket something very simple. She immediately smiled at me and was ready to help me. I had bb cream that day FYI. Ltbs are the ones that show the strongest signs. MTBs only when I am leaner or debloated. Htbs almost never. They give normie signals. Everytime.
They get nervous cuz u look like an autistic serial killer u retard

• +1
They get nervous cuz u look like an autistic serial killer u retard
I did scare away an old lady today on the train. She sat next to me. And then when she saw my eyes. She literally stood up and went to the farthest seat jflll. It's as if I am an outcast. Sometimes I get chad signals other times sub5 signals. Must be some Nichemaxxing going on here

• Woah
Reactions: ItsOver999
Hair is very freezy. Use shampoo less often and use more conditioner

Hairstyle is pumped. I am at 13.5 bf rn.
Im so tired of seeing your fucking curry face on this site, stop posting 10 face ratings per day fucking sick of you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999