How to cut without shitting all over your hormones?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Master
I’m at 25-28% bf rn and I’m cutting, how do i cut without shitting all over my T and stuff?
Is it just inevitable?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, n9wiff and Pierrot
I’m at 25-28% bf rn and I’m cutting, how do i cut without shitting all over my T and stuff?
Is it just inevitable?
Just don’t starve yourself

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Is it just inevitable?
Eat good foods that dont disrupt it

Just don’t starve yourself
I mean that’s the whole point of cutting no? I’m losing about 1-1.5 pounds a week. Too much or nah

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
I mean that’s the whole point of cutting no? I’m losing about 1-1.5 pounds a week. Too much or nah
No it’s fine. But I meant complete starvation and really rapid weight loss is bad

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Is it just inevitable?
It depends on your psychological makeup. I'm incapable of cutting natty because I go way too hard and nuke my hormones into the ground. Generally it's suggested to go 500cal under maintenance, if you can't do and end up going thousands below with stupid cardio try Clenbuterol

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
dont do too aggressive and fast cut, preferably 300-500kcals day and do that for longer, also eat clean

Is it just inevitable?
Eat a balanced diet and cut slowly. Have patience and discipline.

cycle fasting. 1 week eating, 1 week fasting, repeate.

This will keep your HGH and Testosterone levels up while in a cut. But you have to be in a caloric deficit for this to work.

It's also important you eat healthy during your eating week, because eating junk food or heavily processed food will lower your testosterone. Some good foods that keep T-Levels High: Eggs, Berries, Broccoli, Spinach

Broccoli and Spinach can be toxic if you go from eating none of it, to eating a lot of it. You body has to learn how to digest it so gradually increase it in your diet, if don't normally eat them now.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Feliezzx
Honestly man most important thing is never rush the cut, ur gonna waste sm of ur time and find urself in a never ending loop.

Just stay consistent with losing 1-1.5lbs a week and youll be fine, dw about how quickly itll be done. At this rate u wont fuck ur hormones up and if anything they’ll prolly improve if ur calories r coming from real foods and not goyslop..

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Is it just inevitable?
Go on a 200-400 calorie deficiet while still working out and eat enough protein and supplement nutrients

Ephedrine aspirin caffeine, drink fruit juices or Coca Cola. Don’t avoid sugar , sugar becomes more important when cutting than bulking