Over for me

PseduoAryan

PseduoAryan

Truecel Narcy pirate 🏴‍☠⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆
Why do i look socially acceptable in term of looks when I am in front of a mirror.

But look subhuman in photos.

Photos speak the truth. That's how I look irl as well.

These mirrors were a German propoganda to delude the world into being obsessed with their appearance so they can carry on their conspiracies in background.

Fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Yes

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Screenshot 20240219 110916

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
its the same but flipped

u are used to seeing your face in the mirror so u wont notice the ass sim ma tree

its the same but flipped

u are used to seeing your face in the mirror so u wont notice the ass sim ma tree
Brutal dude. And the fact that people have to see this everyday. I feel so bad for showing it to the public and ruining their day

Brutal dude. And the fact that people have to see this everyday. I feel so bad for showing it to the public and ruining their day
most people have the same issue

just get lean and muscular to offset it

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
Used to think I was good looking until other people took photos of me and legit looked ugly 4/10. My head looked big and my face was bloated meanwhile in the mirror my face is slim and symmetrycal and I do look good in front camera but not in rear camera. Now I understand why girls rejected me (I didn't had a clue). Holy F it's a curse that we cannot see ourselves exactly like other people see us. I'm starvemaxxing rn.

Last edited:
Used to think I was good looking until other people took photos of me and legit looked ugly 4/10. My head looked big and my face was bloated meanwhile in the mirror my face is slim and symmetrycal and I do look good in front camera but not in rear camera. Now I understand why girls rejected me (I didn't had a clue). Holy F it's a curse that we cannot see ourselves exactly how other people see us.
Ikr and then I wondered why are women with sub5 and not with me even thoigh I look good.

Looked at a few pic clicked by someone else and realised they very well go for a sub5 than me

Ikr and then I wondered why are women with sub5 and not with me even thoigh I look good.

Looked at a few pic clicked by someone else and realised they very well go for a sub5 than me
Mirror/Photo taken by other person (example: Dream)
Images 32