over for white boys 2019

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
FAD75515 ECE0 4A05 B2F4 5CDAAFFDC071

8B9DA65C 59C9 4B69 90A1 0BB58F3BE779

joking. whites still have highest SMV but you guys need to learn that blonde hair blue eyes is generic looking, tall dark and handsome reigns supreme.. always

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi and Lv1982
especially where I live. its literally 70% blonde or ginger

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, turkproducer and FatJattMofo
Med is a very good pheno indeed, but when someone says "white" they're picturing some blonde, blue-eyed Scandinavian viking, not a swarthy Spanish Chadriguez
white is far ranging but yeah i do agree; the typical view of white is north atlantid, but even white girls/guys consider me white and i’m turkish/albanian and some other balkan countries lol.

IMO north atlantid or non ethnic med is the best pheno but some guys here would call spanish guys too ethnic.. they’re just retarded

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi and Deleted member 3195
white is far ranging but yeah i do agree; the typical view of white is north atlantid, but even white girls/guys consider me white and i’m turkish/albanian and some other balkan countries lol.

IMO north atlantid or non ethnic med is the best pheno but some guys here would call spanish guys too ethnic.. they’re just retarded
Image result for family guy skin color card

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SLA, Arkantos, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
i wonder why this colour preference is a thing ngl.

also black men have decent smv in some countries while indians have nothing in most? wonder why

i wonder why this colour preference is a thing ngl.

also black men have decent smv in some countries while indians have nothing in most? wonder why
africans suit black skin. have you seen pure aafricans with white skin? they tend to look .. ODD.

• JFL
africans suit black skin. have you seen pure aafricans with white skin? they tend to look .. ODD.
social conditioning tbh. we aren’t used to seeing black feature in white skin

social conditioning tbh. we aren’t used to seeing black feature in white skin
why why true but its also because they lack many features cacuasoids have.
also tbh even in africans the bones are easily more vissible.

been known jfl at nerdics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and turkproducer
why why true but its also because they lack many features cacuasoids have.
also tbh even in africans the bones are easily more vissible.
View attachment 164367
a lot of blacks are ugly, but the ones that are good looking have a generally perfect mixture of height, masculinity and features that r good looking

It's all about looking like this:

8685bfc7ae7fab3a5dddc79d4a1306f4.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and turkproducer
a lot of blacks are ugly, but the ones that are good looking have a generally perfect mixture of height, masculinity and features that r good looking
I think so too tbh.

tyrones look aesthetic.

but tbh the favourism towards africans over average cant just be height and frame on average.
imo its still the skin color.

idk why but women hate the Indians having that skin range

probably because of the superior bone structure visibility with whiter skin.
It's all about looking like this:

8685bfc7ae7fab3a5dddc79d4a1306f4.jpg
of course you want to look like the girl

I am quite tall, i am not handsome, i have Brown hair so 1, 0 and 0.5 points. 1.5 out of 3. I'm 50%of a slayer. Jfl at my maths

I think so too tbh.

tyrones look aesthetic.
View attachment 164370
but tbh the favourism towards africans over average cant just be height and frame on average.
imo its still the skin color.

idk why but women hate the Indians having that skin range

probably because of the superior bone structure visibility with whiter skin.

of course you want to look like the girl
indians and rice are discriminated against due to social conditioning and generally they are the ugliest races on average.. also cos the west is super dumb, they think everyone who’s muslim is an arab, and i heard a youtuber ask if albania is in germany jfl. Americans are just fucking stupid
She said anything that's not English, I'm part Scottish, so does that count? lol
she means anyone who isn’t anglo saxon

she said she likes arabs but i bet it’s only good looking arabs. she’s also blonde so that’s probably why she likes darker features
I’m both. This is why I got rated psl 5.5 pre surgery before having any good features and only failos
you’re 10% italian you’re not med

Last edited:
indians and rice are discriminated against due to social conditioning and generally they are the ugliest races on average.. also cos the west is super dumb, they think everyone who’s muslim is an arab, and i heard a youtuber ask if albania is in germany jfl. Americans are just fucking stupid
I honestly dont agree about us being ugliest on average . facial structure wise we tend to be the best looking .

ive posted in another thread about how in states in the south they have insane bones in one out of 6-7 men

i dont think its due to social discrimination because tbh either way the looks of person benefit from a lighter skin tone. and since europeans basically automatically have that light skin tone they outcompete Indians on average because most of the uberchads are in the mumbai sewers of the tamil nadu village huts .

and still on to that point its kinda proven that blacks are not as prefered as whites.

so basically color theory still stands strong. rices aree just mostly pan faced uggos.
in the west

• Hmm...
I honestly dont agree about us being ugliest on average . facial structure wise we tend to be the best looking .

ive posted in another thread about how in states in the south they have insane bones in one out of 6-7 men

i dont think its due to social discrimination because tbh either way the looks of person benefit from a lighter skin tone. and since europeans basically automatically have that light skin tone they outcompete Indians on average because most of the uberchads are in the mumbai sewers of the tamil nadu village huts .

and still on to that point its kinda proven that blacks are not as prefered as whites.

so basically color theory still stands strong. rices aree just mostly pan faced uggos.
in the west
lol i don’t agree, i do agree however that indians and other asians like pakistani/that region have good jaw and chin on average, but it’s not like they jaw or chin mog whites on average, it’s just that i see less recessed curries..

generally, the curry i see have ogre eye area

lol i don’t agree, i do agree however that indians and other asians like pakistani/that region have good jaw and chin on average, but it’s not like they jaw or chin mog whites on average, it’s just that i see less recessed curries..

generally, the curry i see have ogre eye area
I can show you the post. you are right that most western Indians have shit eye areas

she means anyone who isn’t anglo saxon

she said she likes arabs but i bet it’s only good looking arabs. she’s also blonde so that’s probably why she likes darker features

you’re 10% italian you’re not med retard

I personally would consider a whole lot of Albanians and Turks white, at least from the ones I've seen. Because my girlfriend is Albanian and she is WHITE.

• +1
I can show you the post. you are right that most western Indians have shit eye areas
u can show me, but i don’t know if i will agree..
I personally would consider a whole lot of Albanians and Turks white, at least from the ones I've seen. Because my girlfriend is Albanian and she is WHITE.
You’re lucky, and yeah they are white, mostly, i’d say a few turks aren’t but they are the ones with kurdish/ or central asian admixture, and even then they’re not exactly brown are they..

You’re lucky you have an albanian girlfriend, i’d love a med or balkan girlfriend but the only girls who have ever been interested in me and i’ve got with are white girls, probably because they like foreign people jfl

I wonder if darker haired girls go for guys with lighter hair and vise versa.

in my experience, this is definitely the case. at least with girls going for men who are more darker featured.

u can show me, but i don’t know if i will agree..

You’re lucky, and yeah they are white, mostly, i’d say a few turks aren’t but they are the ones with kurdish/ or central asian admixture, and even then they’re not exactly brown are they..

You’re lucky you have an albanian girlfriend, i’d love a med or balkan girlfriend but the only girls who have ever been interested in me and i’ve got with are white girls, probably because they like foreign people jfl

some where on that page. the point was to show groups of people from the state and how at what rate their bone structures were like.
in my experience, this is definitely the case. at least with girls going for men who are more darker featured.
I don't think darker hairs go for lighter hairs in girls tbh. the preference is skewed towards dark hair.

I have dark brown hair, blue eyes and pale skin and my girlfriend has black hair, green eyes and pale skin. So I'm not sure if I count as opposite of her in those regards.

tall dark and handsome
and white. dark does not stand for dark skin like some of the coping shitskincels seem to believe

dark usually refers to tanned men of European descent and it has been the same since the phrase first came into use

I have dark brown hair, blue eyes and pale skin and my girlfriend has black hair, green eyes and pale skin. So I'm not sure if I count as opposite of her in those regards.
yeah you’re not ngl. what i see js

blonde girls blue eyes go for med, black or arab

dark haired ethnics or semi ethnics go for white guys

Also seen typical anglo saxon girls go for people like me because they want someone “different”
and white. dark does not stand for dark skin like some of the coping shitskincels seem to believe

dark usually refers to tanned men of European descent and it has been the same since the phrase first came into use
Yeah like a med, which I already posted..

I’ve seen good looking light skin arabs/curries do well and this is honestly the most ethnic you can go without it being ogre

some where on that page. the point was to show groups of people from the state and how at what rate their bone structures were like.

I don't think darker hairs go for lighter hairs in girls tbh. the preference is skewed towards dark hair.
their bone structure doesn’t look “amazing” though. it looks the same as white people or similar, some good facial structure some average and some bad

Also seen typical anglo saxon girls go for people like me because they want someone “different”

I’ve seen good looking light skin arabs/curries do well and this is honestly the most ethnic you can go without it being ogre
Maybe that's why Asian, black, and Hispanic women flirt with me, because I'm the opposite, lol.

• +1
Maybe that's why Asian, black, and Hispanic women flirt with me, because I'm the opposite, lol.
Yeah you likely look pretty white. its not bad as long as the attention you receive is from average and up girls lol

their bone structure doesn’t look “amazing” though. it looks the same as white people or similar, some good facial structure some average and some bad
id disagree tbh. look at that village video. I have yet to see many people with that much structure.

imo its important to focus on the fact that these sample sizes were fucking tiny apart from that crowd pic
it looks similar because we are the same race.

but the rates of how forward grown they are how good their bones are in my opinion higher in some of the south Indian states. it atleast proves its definitely not over to be Indian in facial structure

Yeah you likely look pretty white. its not bad as long as the attention you receive is from average and up girls lol
They're all usually around 5.5-6.5 PSL, I have had one 7 PSL white girl flirt with me, I almost passed out.

• Hmm...
They're all usually around 5.5-6.5 PSL, I have had one 7 PSL white girl flirt with me, I almost passed out.
lol sounds like you’re exaggerating, you’re greycel so i’ll let u off... anyway, pm me some pics and i’ll give u an honest rating on them

Do you get hit on by white girls a lot?
lol sounds like you’re exaggerating, you’re greycel so i’ll let u off... anyway, pm me some pics and i’ll give u an honest rating on them
What is greycel?

• +1
Do you get hit on by white girls a lot?
The girls that show interest in me are generally from everywhere but i see the ones that fetishise me the most are white girls yeah, especially the more basic ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Not exaggerating, but I think it has something to do with the fact that I have an attractive girlfriend, status maybe.

muh coloring

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Oh wait, I figured out what you meant by greycel, the color of my name.

• +1
muh coloring
once again its not all midface and eye area. altought tbh if midface is forward growth for you then its the most important factor.

but literally everything matters to some extent some things matter more.

some things failo hard and kill their chances with certain groups of women.

some things failo but they can still compensate.

some things failo so little in comparsion to their other features that its like its not there.

the problem is many blonde hair blue eyed whites are fucking fags these days and since that pheno is associated with the middle class, they grew up with no struggle. that's why when people think of them they think of weak. imagine some blond SS soldier who grew up in poverty during weimar and survived post war with a jaw that could cut steel and piercing, dead, sky blue eyes. bitches would be all over that

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3202
the problem is many blonde hair blue eyed whites are fucking fags these days and since that pheno is associated with the middle class, they grew up with no struggle. that's why when people think of them they think of weak. imagine some blond SS soldier who grew up in poverty during weimar and survived post war with a jaw that could cut steel and piercing, dead, sky blue eyes. bitches would be all over that
I still think they'd prefer him to have darker hair. Darker hair makes your features pop out more than blonde hair does.

I still think they'd prefer him to have darker hair. Darker hair makes your features pop out more than blonde hair does.

hey it's possible, hard to say with certainty. i've read the studies of women preferring guys with dark features and honestly in that case i think it's just because the guys with blond hair these days are neotenous due to low t in general. in this case it may just be primal and a new way to weed out in favor of strong genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
hey it's possible, hard to say with certainty. i've read the studies of women preferring guys with dark features and honestly in that case i think it's just because the guys with blond hair these days are neotenous due to low t in general. in this case it may just be primal and a new way to weed out in favor of strong genes.
To be honest, I haven't really seen many naturally blonde guys. Most that I've seen have their hair dyed in a gay fashion.