Over girl make fun of me

S

subhumanchad

Kraken
I went clubbing before going to a party at some friends' house and one of my female friends said to makeout some girls before leave club. Over she is make fun of me im very ugly i cant makeout with girls

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, fuxkdakikez, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
Schizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, anthony111553 and LancasteR
Truly over

You didn’t say how they make fun of you though
She say for makeout with girls in club i think she is making fun of me. She know im ugly and cant makeout

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
you literally a chad it not over

I went clubbing before going to a party at some friends' house and one of my female friends said to makeout some girls before leave club. Over she is make fun of me im very ugly i cant makeout with girls
I had a stroke reading this. Also life mogs me to death

ascend by leanmaxxing and then see if "she make fun of you"

lose weight and fix your brain

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy
But after lose weight im still subhuman. I think my brain is good
clearly not if you think you be subhuman after leanmaxxing. You are not even subhuman right now.

Bro has literal friends and shit and worries about his psl. Get off this forum.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Bro has literal friends and shit and worries about his psl. Get off this forum.
Friends is cope only pussy and looks are important. Friends make fun of me because my looks

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Friends is cope only pussy and looks are important. Friends make fun of me because my looks
Tales from the psychward. You are just greedy and dont value the things that have been given to you. Thats why you get no bitches because youre genuiely a greedy schizo

Tales from the psychward. You are just greedy and dont value the things that have been given to you. Thats why you get no bitches because youre genuiely a greedy schizo
I not get girls because im ugly. Its all about looks for girls

I not get girls because im ugly. Its all about looks for girls
You get rated htn while i get rated ltn. Somehow I fucked bitches this forum cant even dream of. Stop the cope, loose the weight. Stop Posting here. Its actually emberassing to have a social circle and Post on this forum at the same time.

You get rated htn while i get rated ltn. Somehow I fucked bitches this forum cant even dream of. Stop the cope, loose the weight. Stop Posting here. Its actually emberassing to have a social circle and Post on this forum at the same time.
No almost all people here rate me ltn im ugly

most people here Tell me its over and i should kms. Ltn on this forum is high mtn irl.
I think this forum is correct in ratings women are very harsher

am i very subhuman?

rape her

Keep yourself safe

I'm genuinely curious how many mental disorders/illnesses you have.

I HATE YOU END IT KILL YOURSELF DO IT DO IT ROPE IT SHOOT YOURSELF WITH A SHOTGUN AND POST IT HERE

only schizo
bugs are in your skin they are watching you they are in your eyeballs the worms and in your skin they are in your mouth they are watching you they are in your walls they are watching your every move and so are we